Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (141930 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 6:38am On Mar 22
Mannyautos:
I have a reputation management contract from my client on Upwork which has raised the need for people to post positive reviews of his business on Trust Pilot Australia.

What I require from you

1. Register on Trust Pilot if you are currently not registered.
2. Drop review (This would be provided) and rate the business.
3. Wait for feedback from Trustpilot to see if the review is approved or declined.
4. Once review is approved it would be monitored for 3 days that it sticks on the platform without removal then I'll pay you N1,500

Please quote me on this post or send me a WhatsApp chat on 08155909839 for further details on this task.

This is an ongoing task and I need as many people as possible. However, it's limited to 1 person per review, referrals are also welcomed provided you aren't using the same device. This is the easiest 1500 you'll get. If you have done this particular task for me before, you are not eligible for this task at this time.

30 more people still required for this task. Kindly reach out via WhatsApp
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CaptainArc: 7:08pm On Mar 23
my verification got declined because my temporary drivers license was in gray-scale, Upwork says it should be in colour format, meanwhile that's how FRSC printed it, retried with voters card, 72 hours later, no response yet. Account still suspended. The only other 2 options is permanent residency card or international passport and I don't have those. Need suggestions
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 7:59pm On Mar 23
CaptainArc:
my verification got declined because my temporary drivers license was in gray-scale, Upwork says it should be in colour format, meanwhile that's how FRSC printed it, retried with voters card, 72 hours later, no response yet. Account still suspended. The only other 2 options is permanent residency card or international passport and I don't have those. Need suggestions

Contact customer support amd explain man. Use voters card, I have used it before.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by FortPay: 8:33pm On Mar 23
In the realm of financial dealings, the concept of escrow stands as a beacon of security and trust. Acting as a middleman, escrow ensures that funds or assets are held safely until all terms of a transaction are fulfilled, serving as a safeguard for both parties involved.

Understanding Escrow:

Escrow is a financial arrangement where a designated third party, often an escrow agent or company, holds assets or funds on behalf of two or more parties engaged in a transaction. This arrangement is commonly employed in various scenarios, ranging from real estate transactions to online purchases, where significant sums are at stake.

The Escrow Process:

In a typical escrow scenario, once the terms of the transaction are agreed upon by all parties involved, the buyer deposits the funds or assets into an escrow account held by the neutral third party. The escrow agent then diligently ensures that all conditions stipulated in the agreement are met. This may involve conducting inspections, verifying documentation, or satisfying other prerequisites outlined in the agreement. Once all conditions are successfully fulfilled, the escrow agent releases the funds or assets to the appropriate party, thereby completing the transaction.

Why Escrow Matters:

1. Risk Mitigation: Escrow serves as a protective shield, mitigating risks for both buyers and sellers. Buyers are assured that their funds will not be released until all conditions are met, shielding them from potential fraud or incomplete transactions. Similarly, sellers gain confidence knowing that the buyer has the necessary funds available before transferring ownership of assets.

2. Transparency and Accountability: By employing a neutral third party, escrow injects transparency and accountability into the transaction process. All parties involved can track the progress of the transaction, ensuring that each step is completed satisfactorily before proceeding.

3. Legal Protection: Escrow agreements are legally binding contracts that offer a layer of legal protection for all parties involved. In the event of disputes or disagreements, the terms outlined in the escrow agreement serve as a framework for resolution, minimizing the likelihood of litigation.

4. Complex Transactions: Escrow is particularly invaluable in transactions marked by complexity, involving multiple parties or contingencies. Whether it's a real estate deal with numerous inspections and financing conditions or a business acquisition laden with regulatory requirements, escrow provides a structured framework for managing these intricacies.

Choose FortPay:

For those seeking a reliable escrow service provider, FortPay stands as a beacon of trust and efficiency. With our secure and streamlined escrow services, you can navigate transactions with confidence, be it property acquisitions, business ventures, or online commerce. Visit our website today to discover how FortPay can safeguard your transactions and provide you with peace of mind every step of the way. Trust FortPay for all your escrow needs.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 7:05pm On Mar 26
Mannyautos:
I have a reputation management contract from my client on Upwork which has raised the need for people to post positive reviews of his business on Trust Pilot Australia.

What I require from you

3. Wait for feedback from Trustpilot to see if the review is approved or declined.
4. Once review is approved it would be monitored for 3 days that it sticks on the platform without removal then I'll pay you N1,500

Please quote me on this post or send me a WhatsApp chat on 08155909839 for further details on this task.

This is an ongoing task and I need as many people as possible. However, it's limited to 1 person per review, referrals are also welcomed provided you aren't using the same device. This is the easiest 1500 you'll get. If you have done this particular task for me before, you are not eligible for this task at this time.

More people still needed for this task. I'm also willing to collaborate with people that can do more than 1 review. Which means :
1500 = 1 Review,
4500 = 3 Reviews etc. ( However note that reviews must be from different devices).

This is an ongoing task.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27
Got my biggest job ever today

12 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by beautycrush24(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27
Emeraldfynest:

Congratulations grin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27
Thank you 😊
beautycrush24:

Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27
Emeraldfynest:

Awesome Congrats bro , we need more wins like this to show that things are not impossible, I'll prob try to share more here

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27
Thank you Chief, you're one of those who motivate me here too 👏
qtguru:

Awesome Congrats bro , we need more wins like this to show that things are not impossible, I'll prob try to share more here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
I got invited for an Upwork gig, I like this top rated badge, so Upwork will invite people to a specific client, they have invited me to like 5 Chrome extension gigs so far, but sadly some clients ghost and some stay.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babangidapikin: 3:02pm On Mar 28
qtguru:
I got invited for an Upwork gig, I like this top rated badge, so Upwork will invite people to a specific client, they have invited me to like 5 Chrome extension gigs so far, but sadly some clients ghost and some stay.
My Oga was learning from your LinkedIn few days ago, don't understand much of what is said but I still watched it till the end the only thing that stick is Manifest .. actually need to go learn the prerequisites....but thank you for putting it out there.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28
Babangidapikin:

My Oga was learning from your LinkedIn few days ago, don't understand much of what is said but I still watched it till the end the only thing that stick is Manifest .. actually need to go learn the prerequisites....but thank you for putting it out there.

lol don't worry I'm creating an introduction to Chrome extension video, that video was to showcase an extension, but this one I will be sure to break it down very well

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Babangidapikin: 5:49pm On Mar 28
qtguru:

lol don't worry I'm creating an introduction to Chrome extension video, that video was to showcase an extension, but this one I will be sure to break it down very well
Okay thank you .
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Raustin(m): 8:21am On Mar 29
Looking forward to it
qtguru:

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 12:07am On Mar 30
Adebaba1:

What's LR

Livingstone Research
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 12:08am On Mar 30
Sulele04:

Sorry what's the full meaning of lr.

Livingstone Research
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Igunnu(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02
THANKSGIVING17:

Livingstone Research
I have passed the 3 test process but they asked me to wait as they don't have enough orders to go round. Please do you have any experience as regards this or any idea how long this can take?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by NoonMasamune: 11:30am On Apr 03
is there anyone here that specializes in Microsoft 365?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 5:23am On Apr 06
Igunnu:

I have passed the 3 test process but they asked me to wait as they don't have enough orders to go round. Please do you have any experience as regards this or any idea how long this can take?

Doesn't take so long like that, just keep re-freshening ur order page, dem fit post for ur account anytime.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CaptainArc: 10:47am On Apr 06
THANKSGIVING17:

Doesn't take so long like that, just keep re-freshening ur order page, dem fit post for ur account anytime.
Have been trying to pass the tests, always passed the English test but fail the second stage, finally passed with second stage after exhausting all my phone numbers, then came the third stage, the essay, Omo e no easy, submitted, and got my review after almost a week, didn't pass the essay, is there anyway to go about that essay?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Igunnu(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07
THANKSGIVING17:

Thanks for the reply. This coming Tuesday will make it two weeks since they sent the mail. Still hopeful though I don dey feel like shey dem dey whine me ni grin
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Igunnu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07
CaptainArc:

Have been trying to pass the tests, always passed the English test but fail the second stage, finally passed with second stage after exhausting all my phone numbers, then came the third stage, the essay, Omo e no easy, submitted, and got my review after almost a week, didn't pass the essay, is there anyway to go about that essay?

That essay thing is pure luck. My account that they approved and told me to chill, the essay I wrote, God knows in my mind I laughed when I submitted it because part of it had plagiarism and was mostly AI but it passed. After passing, I created two other accounts and the essay failed with a fat 0. No plagiarism, no AI detected and they gave me 0. To prove that they don't know what they are doing, they gave me 0 for formatting. The same formatting I used for the account that they said was successful. So, I just think it's luck, keep trying if you can.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by THANKSGIVING17: 5:05pm On Apr 08
CaptainArc:

Have been trying to pass the tests, always passed the English test but fail the second stage, finally passed with second stage after exhausting all my phone numbers, then came the third stage, the essay, Omo e no easy, submitted, and got my review after almost a week, didn't pass the essay, is there any way to go about that essay?

Oh, sorry about that. But that's always what happens when u aren't guided. U need a guide to pass all of them.

Now u need to: Unlearn, Learn, and Relearn

DM on WhatsApp, when ready with ur course guide fee!
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deicide: 10:42am On Apr 10

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 1:39pm On Apr 16
Mannyautos:

What I require from you

More people still needed for this task. I'm also willing to collaborate with people that can do more than 1 review. Which means :
1500 = 1 Review,
4500 = 3 Reviews etc. ( However note that reviews must be from different devices).

This is an ongoing task.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 1:05pm On Apr 18
Mannyautos:

1500 = 1 Review,

This is an ongoing task.

Reach out for this ongoing project
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by paste007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19
Hello, does anyone know how to buy connects on upwork in Nigeria, my debit card is not working on the site
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20
paste007:
Hello, does anyone know how to buy connects on upwork in Nigeria, my debit card is not working on the site
You can only use a dollar card for international transactions
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by GumGum: 12:16am On Apr 24
Is this still available?

Mannyautos:

1500 = 1 Review,

This is an ongoing task.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.