Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (142820 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 8:47am On Feb 05
KingEarnest:
I am trying to create one.

You can not use the Fiverr app. You have to go on their website (use Computer or desktop mode on your phone)
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by KingEarnest(m): 9:13am On Feb 05
dreamxhaser:

You can not use the Fiverr app. You have to go on their website (use Computer or desktop mode on your phone)
Ok, thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 9:30am On Feb 05
qtguru:

I don't get, I tried the OINP but my Federal score is low, if not but I can try doing something to increase my score or something.
As in customer support
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by migabeatz: 2:49am On Feb 06
Kudos to everyone out there trying to make something good happen for them.

Just want to inform you all that you can trade your funds and crypto currency with me at GOOD rate. Upwork contract is also available for scouting.

Ask me for all tags (clean funds only). I have a registered business name, I'm on LinkedIn and I'm ready to provide you with any info that you need to verify me.

I also help solve freelance platforms issues.

Contact me to learn more. Thanks!

My what's app number is 08115468005
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Hardeywale05(m): 2:01pm On Feb 06
Pls, I need anyone here whose niche relate to networking, VoIP, telecommunications. I never come across one. I need guidance, pls
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Preneurtiger(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06
Another challenges of upwork is getting paid and converting your funds to Naira. However, you check my signature to know how to convert your upwork, payoneer, paypal and fiverr funds to naira and get paid into your bank account
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Zidoh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18
Good day Greatest Upworksrs.
..... We are still available, active and buying all cryptos/e-currency/all cards and wires transfer. Rate is seriously on 🔥 now.....
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTEPRISES

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22
I just got another impressive 5 star review. Doing good work truly pays!

7 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vicky2k(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23
Great Job Bro. I just got my first Upwork Offer Today and also got the Verification ID Badge. I will work hard towards getting good 5 Star Reviews like this

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 7:39pm On Feb 23
Emeraldfynest:
I just got another impressive 5 star review. Doing good work truly pays!
hello I got a rising talent badge, exhausted the connects and I am tired if buying. No invites too, please how did you work it to get jobs. Any Ideas are welcome
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23
I'll just say Keep applying, optimize your profile very well and make sure you have good work samples in your portfolio.
Also, learn how to write really good proposals. You can check YouTube for videos.
Excell3nt:
hello I got a rising talent badge, exhausted the connects and I am tired if buying. No invites too, please how did you work it to get jobs. Any Ideas are welcome
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:22am On Feb 24
Thank you, and congratulations on getting your first job.
Vicky2k:
Great Job Bro. I just got my first Upwork Offer Today and also got the Verification ID Badge. I will work hard towards getting good 5 Star Reviews like this
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 8:02am On Feb 24
Emeraldfynest:
I'll just say Keep applying, optimize your profile very well and make sure you have good work samples in your portfolio.
Also, learn how to write really good proposals. You can check YouTube for videos.
I have done all already
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:42am On Feb 24
It may take a while if you're a newbie on Upwork to get your first job, mine did too. Just keep applying.
Excell3nt:
I have done all already
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 1:46pm On Feb 24
Emeraldfynest:
It may take a while if you're a newbie on Upwork to get your first job, mine did too. Just keep applying.
issue here is buying connect can't afford it, with high exchange rate.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24
Yeah I get.
Excell3nt:
issue here is buying connect can't afford it, with high exchange rate.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24
I always keep from my earnings for connects.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 8:20am On Feb 25
qtguru:
I always keep from my earnings for connects.

This!

Currently biting my fingers regarding connects. The exchange rate is too high for such gamble (buying connects is a gamble).

But I got no choice......
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 8:52am On Feb 25
dreamxhaser:

Do you already have a seller account or you are trying to create one?
to get seller fiverr profile approved these days is war. I create 5 accounts, no one was approved
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 10:55am On Feb 25
Excell3nt:
to get seller fiverr profile approved these days is war. I create 5 accounts, no one was approved

Wow

Guess I was lucky.

I noticed Fiverr has even limited the number of gigs you can create in some categories.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Excell3nt: 8:12pm On Feb 25
dreamxhaser:

Wow

Guess I was lucky.

I noticed Fiverr has even limited the number of gigs you can create in some categories.
when did you open boss, can you tell me what gigs you open and how you create them? Thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 8:16pm On Feb 25
Excell3nt:
when did you open boss, can you tell me what gigs you open and how you create them? Thanks.

Writing gigs.

I focus more on book writing because it pays more than those articles. Just one CL and you go cash out for the month.

Also, learn marketing well. The more you learn how to beat your competition, the more you will win.

Tbh, if you offer quality work, the more Fiverr Algorithm will favour you. Now how do you make the favour algorithm favour you,?

It's easy, as you offer quality work. Always remind the client to fill the private question Fiverr will send to their email. Don't try to manipulate it bcux I can lead to account ban, just remind them to honestly fill it.

This is the secret of staying at the top for year's without getting deranked by Fiverr algorithm. I also learnt this very late last year from someone on Reddit. He claimed to have increased his earnings from 2k USD monthly to 10k USD monthly.

6 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by chieni(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26
dreamxhaser:

Wow

Guess I was lucky.

it depends on the service you are providing. As long it doesn't go against their terms and conditions.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CaptainArc: 10:33am On Feb 28
I tried to add my bank details, put my visa card details, then got this "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.", Now my account is suspended until I rectify the payment issue. Need advice

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29
This week I got like 4 invitations to apply and 1 Direct message from a client to apply for their gigs.

5 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 7:13pm On Mar 01
I have a reputation management contract from my client on Upwork which has raised the need for people to post positive reviews of his business on Trust Pilot Australia.

What I require from you

1. Register on Trust Pilot if you are currently not registered.
2. Drop review (This would be provided) and rate the business.
3. Wait for feedback from Trustpilot to see if the review is approved or declined.
4. Once review is approved it would be monitored for 3 days that it sticks on the platform without removal then I'll pay you N1,500

Please quote me on this post or send me a WhatsApp chat on 08155909839 for further details on this task.

This is an ongoing task and I need as many people as possible. However, it's limited to 1 person per review, referrals are also welcomed provided you aren't using the same device. This is the easiest 1500 you'll get. If you have done this particular task for me before, you are not eligible for this task at this time.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by CaptainArc: 9:23pm On Mar 02
CaptainArc:
I tried to add my bank details, put my visa card details, then got this "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.", Now my account is suspended until I rectify the payment issue. Need advice
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by beautycrush24(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02
[quote author=CaptainArc post=128745436][/quote]

Do you have a Payoneer or chipper card? Try those
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by GodThankYou: 7:11am On Mar 03
Emeraldfynest:
what location do you use? Or do you use Nigeria?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Emeraldfynest(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03
Yes Nigeria
GodThankYou:
what location do you use? Or do you use Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.