Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (145842 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pokosimani: 9:33pm On May 16, 2023
Can anyone help with creating a fiverr account? Or do you have an already existing one for sale?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
I'm trying to purchase connect with my card, but I keep getting this error message. I've tried two different cards, and still the same thing.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 11:03pm On May 16, 2023
Dollywood:
I'm trying to purchase connect with my card, but I keep getting this error message. I've tried two different cards, and still the same thing.

$0 limit on NGN CARDS
TRY USD CARDS
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2023
Vocals:

$0 limit on NGN CARDS
TRY USD CARDS

OMG. I have a payday USD card already, but their dollar rate is outrageous.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 5:58am On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

No other way about it though, seems stanbic still goes through but not at the official rate also
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2023
Vocals:

No other way about it though, seems stanbic still goes through but not at the official rate also

Which one do you use, please ?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 9:47am On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

Which one do you use, please ?

Astropay but rate is #8**/ $
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnPortar: 9:52am On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

I use Chipercash and the rate is #781/$
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2023
Vocals:

Astropay but rate is #8**/ $

My goodness. That's insane. Buying 200 connects will cost up to 30,000NGN.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 11:02am On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

My goodness. That's insane. Buying 200 connects will cost up to 30,000NGN.

I know , but more invite and interview more connect
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
Vocals:

I know , but more invite and interview more connect

How often do you get invited to jobs?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2023
JohnPortar:

I use Chipercash and the rate is #781/$

Insane. Payday gives me 741/$ and I think I'm getting ripped off
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

How often do you get invited to jobs?

4 of 10
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by olaboyeh(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
quick one please.
can i make withdrawals in dollars from my geegpay to my nigerian dom account?
i have money in the geegpay account in dollars..can i transfer to nigerian dom account and if yes

will i use ACH or Swift
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Olawrites: 4:06pm On May 17, 2023
Deypray:
Wow. That's nice.( Inside this competition). I'm actually not new to Upwork, that's why its strange. As a matter of fact, 90% of the jobs have completed came through invites. I hardly send out proposal. In 2years, I've made a combined 100k on my two accts ( CANADA and USA with a writing profile). Maybe I should have asked if others also noticed a sharp decline in invites.

Lies, Lies and Lies. Stop capping

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bizzyman: 6:55pm On May 17, 2023
olaboyeh:
good evening all.. please I need your help...

I'm quite new on upwork and I've made some money but... to withdraw is the problem...

I created payooner account but I've been blocked... I tried to use payday but they haven't created a USD account for me since over 3 weeks that i applied and grey also pull back their USD account creation feature...

please help me...
DM me on 08067438374. I can help you withdraw with my Payoneer. 💯 SCAM FREE
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Bizzyman: 6:56pm On May 17, 2023
Get Payoneer, wise and Paypal payment within 5 minutes. DM me 08067438374. Fiverr and Upwork reviews also available for sales.. 💯 SCAM FREE.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by SilentVboy: 9:15pm On May 17, 2023
Hello all. If you need a wise account to receive your payment, then kindly reach out to me.

Feel free to visit my thread below. I have worked with few Nairalanders.

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2023
olaboyeh:
good evening all.. please I need your help...

I'm quite new on upwork and I've made some money but... to withdraw is the problem...

I created payooner account but I've been blocked... I tried to use payday but they haven't created a USD account for me since over 3 weeks that i applied and grey also pull back their USD account creation feature...

please help me...
Have you been able to do it?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2023
Dollywood:

Please how long does it take to get the virtual dollar card with payday?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by olaboyeh(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Have you been able to do it?
used geegpay... was able to withdrawal via that
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2023
Vocals:

4 of 10

I guess you have a top-rated perk or something. I don't get invited to jobs. Does it have to do with the profile optimisation?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2023
BeLookingIDIOT:

Please how long does it take to get the virtual dollar card with payday?

Instantly after following the procedure.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Vocals: 10:14am On May 18, 2023
Dollywood:

I guess you have a top-rated perk or something. I don't get invited to jobs. Does it have to do with the profile optimisation?

You need to work on your profile, proposal quality and price tag.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Dollywood(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2023
Vocals:

You need to work on your profile, proposal quality and price tag.

My proposal quality is okay, and my hourly rate is $40/hr. I need to put in more work on my profile. Can you send me a link to your profile so I can take a sneak peek? Thanks.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Upcomingdad67: 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
Good day guys . I have a challenger ohhh

I have delivered a job to a client via email and has requested for payment since last week today makes it 8 days. Now he does not reply to calls or mail

Him never still approved payment , please what do I do can I still get paid ?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by JohnPortar: 8:51pm On May 18, 2023
Upcomingdad67:
Good day guys . I have a challenger ohhh

I have delivered a job to a client via email and has requested for payment since last week today makes it 8 days. Now he does not reply to calls or mail

Him never still approved payment , please what do I do can I still get paid ?

Is the escrow funded? If it's a fixed price contract and escrow isn't funded, you are on a long thing.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Upcomingdad67: 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
JohnPortar:

Is the escrow funded? If it's a fixed price contract and escrow isn't funded, you are on a long thing.

Yes , the contract was funded and it's a fix price contract
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On May 18, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

Yes , the contract was funded and it's a fix price contract

You would be paid automatically after two weeks or so.

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Upcomingdad67: 10:47pm On May 18, 2023
pocohantas:

You would be paid automatically after two weeks or so.

Wow thanks , I think is like 8 days now still no response from him
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Lewalexzy(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2023
Dm for Book Covers!

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Ayomipoe(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2023
Upwork removed NG VAT tax from my money.
Trying to get the exact percentage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (107) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.