Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) (143382 Views)

Help Advice On My Keke Business & Tracker / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
komzy589:
Hi everyone
I have an issue on Upwork and I can’t seem to find a solution.
Upwork asked us to complete a form based on US tax laws.
I have done everything but stock in the Tax Identification Number (TIN).
I tried using random numbers, but it just won’t work.
Does anyone have this experience?
If so, how did you get past it?
Please help!
US or Naija account
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by piippa(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Deypray:
A guy messaged me here that he needs an Upwork account on Friday. We agreed on the payment on Friday and you told many stories till Monday. This morning, u claimed I fell into your trap because you sent me a message from another WhatsApp number asking for an account.

I don't know where you reside. But if you're in Lagos. I want you to MAN -UP and let's meet, so I show you the account but won't bother selling for you. The aim is to tell you there was no trap at all.

As much as I encourage everyone to do due diligence while trading, don't also try to malign anyone with your unfounded claims and accusations.

Going forward, if you need my services, if you're not in Lagos. Don't bother. If you're not going to meet me physically...don't bother. A good name is better than silver.

NB: it's a fully verified USA Upwork account. It's still available for those who are in Lagos and willing to meet to finalize transaction.

Hello bro, how do I reach out to you?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by komzy589(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
ArticleBeast:

US or Naija account
Naija own o.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deypray: 12:00am On Jun 17, 2023
I replied your mail already.
piippa:
Hello bro, how do I reach out to you?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deypray: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Check my profile.
ArticleBeast:

Hmm…I will need explanation for this pls. How can I contact you.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Avast(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2023
This thread has been making sense from page 1, not until I got to page 50. Why do we have these type of people in such a good thread.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Deypray:
Check my profile.
No way to contact you on your profile. U can drop ur contact on a dead thread
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Amwitty(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Dollywood:

Congratulations
many thanks
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Deypray: 4:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Ohate130sixtyfifty906
ArticleBeast:

No way to contact you on your profile. U can drop ur contact on a dead thread
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dollywood:

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? I don't see anyone complaining about the same thing, and it's extremely weird.

Chipper cash card is useless. What they give is a prepaid card and not even a debit card.

Realised this after google and bing ads declined mine showing error. Google was patient enough to even tell me it was a prepaid card and wasn't accepted

Those fools just collected my 2k for nothing
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 4:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Passionet:
Please Is there any one who registered with geegpay recently? How long does it take them to verify an account for full access?
Within 24 hours
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by qtguru(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dollywood:

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? I don't see anyone complaining about the same thing, and it's extremely weird.

use PayPal with it. doesn't PayPal work with Upworks
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Guys

Has a anyone withnessed a decline in sales since the AI hype started?

Just curious, bcux nothing change for my side ooo
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Certifiedzen23: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerian Level 2 Fiverr account for sale. Contact me through call or WhatsApp. Number on my signature.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Lamban2: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Anyone using Nigeria upwork account here?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Ayomipoe(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Roughly 80% of us.
Lamban2:
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Lamban2: 12:16am On Jun 22, 2023
How’s it in times of getting jobs? Most guys I know will say foreign account is more better
Ayomipoe:
Roughly 80% of us.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by eboniest(f): 2:13am On Jun 22, 2023
Deypray:
A guy messaged me here that he needs an Upwork account on Friday. We agreed on the payment on Friday and you told many stories till Monday. This morning, u claimed I fell into your trap because you sent me a message from another WhatsApp number asking for an account.

I don't know where you reside. But if you're in Lagos. I want you to MAN -UP and let's meet, so I show you the account but won't bother selling for you. The aim is to tell you there was no trap at all.

As much as I encourage everyone to do due diligence while trading, don't also try to malign anyone with your unfounded claims and accusations.

Going forward, if you need my services, if you're not in Lagos. Don't bother. If you're not going to meet me physically...don't bother. A good name is better than silver.

NB: it's a fully verified USA Upwork account. It's still available for those who are in Lagos and willing to meet to finalize transaction.

UPDATE. ONLY UK ACCOUNT ARE VERIFIABLE FOR NOW. IF YOU NEED ONE. CHECK MY PROFILE.

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by eboniest(f): 2:18am On Jun 22, 2023
Hello
Pricelesssmurf:
I have US accounts for sale and I also help change to US account.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Ayomipoe(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2023
This is subjective.
Most of us have different niches, depending on what you are selling, the story might be different.
There is no harm in putting yourself on the platform first with a Nigerian account and seeing how it goes, however, you have to be aware of the victim mentality. It might be easy to conclude that the reason you are not getting jobs, is because you are not using a foreign account.
Lamban2:
How’s it in times of getting jobs? Most guys I know will say foreign account is more better

1 Like

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Chatflick(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2023
Lamban2:
I'm using one
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Chatflick(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2023
I have a verified Nigerian Upwork account for sale if anyone is interested. It has gotten a job before and I have withdrawn once from the account.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by ArticleBeast: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Deypray:
Ohate130sixtyfifty906
Bro please check. It is 12 digits instead of 11
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Heyf: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Please can I withdraw from geegpay directly to my local bank account or it’s compulsory I create a dom account?
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by dreamxhaser: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Heyf:
Please can I withdraw from geegpay directly to my local bank account or it’s compulsory I create a dom account?

Yes you can.

There wont be a point of creating geegpay if u still have to use do.

Geegpay will send the money to your local account with black market rate.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Taystee: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2023
2017 Nigerian Upwork account available for sale.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Heyf: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Yes you can.

There wont be a point of creating geegpay if u still have to use do.

Geegpay will send the money to your local account with black market rate.

Thank you.
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by beautycrush24(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Bro please check. It is 12 digits instead of 11

I counted 11. I think the confusion is the last 4 digits. 5906 not 50906
Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Mannyautos: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Chatflick:
I have a verified Nigerian Upwork account for sale if anyone is interested. It has gotten a job before and I have withdrawn once from the account.

Bros, please rest with this your Nigerian account for sale. Upwork is free for use and anyone can register. Does it make any economic sense for a Nigerian to buy your Nigerian account? Rest bro.

8 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by N2B2: 4:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Lamban2:

No offense, but the "guys" who told you that don't know anything.

Earning potential is determined by the freelancer's ability, not the account itself. There are many Top Rated and Top Rated Plus Nigerian freelancers living in Nigeria who are currently earning thousands of dollars every month from Upwork alone.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) by Olawrites: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2023
N2B2:

No offense, but the "guys" who told you that don't know anything.

Earning potential is determined by the freelancer's ability, not the account itself. There are many Top Rated and Top Rated Plus Nigerian freelancers living in Nigeria who are currently earning thousands of dollars every month from Upwork alone.

Hmmmn, say 1% of Nigerians using Nigeria account get ahead. I bet they faced hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.