Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. (579 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by Onyedikachi4: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Since a large portion of my article is about cash and business. at that point it is acceptable I expound on the most proficient method to oversee and secure your assets. READ MORE https://fixafrica.com.ng/view/relation.php?rel=51

Re: 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by Xenry: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
I Just helped you to copy and paste the remaining post, since you are too lazy to do it. cool
9 Signs To Know If A Lady Loves You Or She Is After Your Money.

Since a large portion of my article is about cash and business. at that point it is acceptable I expound on the most proficient method to oversee and secure your assets. As such in this article, I will state out 9 signs that the relationship you are in is either founded on cash or the woman is a gold digger. So right away here are 9 signs that you should keep an eye out to know whether the woman you are dating loves you or is out for your cash

1. She Ask Prying Question About You Finances.

When you begin dating somebody and you hear her posing inquiries like where do you work? where were you born, what number of kin do you have? On the off chance that you notice that the majority of her inquiries is generally on accounts, at that point warning should begin flying. Am not saying when you are dating somebody you shouldn't get some information about where the individual works. That will be so aloof of you. Am saying that when she begins posing more than the normal inquiry of where accomplish you work and starts going further about your funds then that is a warning.

2. She dismisses blessing(gifts) that comes from the heart.

On the off chance that she adores you for the cash at that point little blessings(gift) that comes from the heart is a mood killer for her. she will not value the books you give

she will not be cheerful in the event that you send her cards or even cook a decent supper for her. They generally need something costly. Nostalgic blessings(gifts) don't make any difference to them.

3. She will surrender herself for material things

Another warning to know whether she adores you for the cash is that she will consistently give indications of surrendering herself for material things. For her doing so is certainly not a serious deal. Yet, for the individuals who are not going for your pockets will not display any of these. For the gold diggers, they generally use what they need to get what they need. They generally utilize their characteristic enrichment as an apparatus to get what they need. On the off chance that is the state in which she is, at that point that is a warning.

4. She Never Ever pays.

Regardless of how liberal and monetarily light you are it will not cost a young lady anything to pay somethings every so often. This will not cost a thing. That is what is the issue here – love is forfeiting for those we care about. In any case, actually in the event that you notice that she doesn't make penances neither in real money or in kind then you have something to keep an eye out for. Great women will in every case sometimes make penances.

5. She begins battle and acknowledge gifts for Apology:

At the point when she is the sort that goes for your pocket, she will consistently start ruckuses and blow them into extent to no end. What's more, when you attempt to settle the issue you will need to do it with some money or something material included.

6. She doesn't show interest in You

A portion of the inquiry that a few people pose to when they care about you are: what is your #1 tone? what film have you watched a few times? what are your fantasies? At the point when she doesn't appear to be keen on you yet is keen on your endowments then you should look out.

7. Something else you should look out for is that she is anything but a decent audience. She generally participates in shallow protection. They appear to be not to worry about what infers you and what sets you going each day.

8. A gold digger leaves an extreme way of life. They appear to be not to value the easily overlooked details about existence. Straightforwardness is out of their jargon. As such when you see she couldn't care less about saving and continually contemplating the future at that point that is a major sign to keep an eye out for.

9. At last, she doesn't appear to make some quality memories with you. She may be having quality time with her telephone and TV yet she doesn't appear to be keen on investing energy with you. She will favor investing quality energy with her companions shopping and going through your cash instead of needing to remain with you.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by KingAttitude(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
I Just helped you to copy and paste the remaining post, since you are too lazy to do it. cool
ZERO JOY.. LOL

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Op, Correct.
Re: 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:

Wicked person grin
Re: 9 Signs To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger Or She Truly Loves You. by Xenry: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Kobicove:

Wicked person grin
Lol, some bloggers are so annoying, especially nigerian ones. Well, I don't blame them shaa, but this trick no dey work again!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Find True Love / Marriage Saga / Who Can Interpret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.