Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

The Best Way To Find True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Find True Love (587 Views)

Why It Is So Difficult To Find True Love In Nigeria. / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Somebody ask, Where una dey find true love?

And I answered

There is a place in one street like that, somewhere around Victoria island, there is a coconut tree there, if you waka go the back of that short coconut tree you go see one small bush for there, inside the bush you go see two hole, no touch the hole oh.

Waka go front you go see one bus wey Boko Haram don abandon, enter inside the bus go straight to the back of the bus, jump down from the back then keep going straight you go see on brown nylon for ground pick the nylon come throway the nylon inside bush make e no dey dirty road but keep going.

On the left side of one tomato iroko tree you will see one small road you have to follow that road straight but it's only one leg you will use to pass it oh.

When you reach the end you will see lekki ocean front, jump inside the water and swim to the end, when you reach the end you will see one bicycle that is not working, just look at it and keep going, you will reach one place that has two roads, remove your trouser before you chose any road, both roads lead to true love, just keep going straight, don't corner oh... Just straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by Tominix(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
IamPlato:
Somebody ask, Where una dey find true love?

And I answered

There is a place in one street like that, somewhere around Victoria island, there is a coconut tree there, if you waka go the back of that short coconut tree you go see one small bush for there, inside the bush you go see two hole, no touch the hole oh.

Waka go front you go see one bus wey Boko Haram don abandon, enter inside the bus go straight to the back of the bus, jump down from the back then keep going straight you go see on brown nylon for ground pick the nylon come throway the nylon inside bush make e no dey dirty road but keep going.

On the left side of one tomato iroko tree you will see one small road you have to follow that road straight but it's only one leg you will use to pass it oh.

When you reach the end you will see lekki ocean front, jump inside the water and swim to the end, when you reach the end you will see one bicycle that is not working, just look at it and keep going, you will reach one place that has two roads, remove your trouser before you chose any road, both roads lead to true love, just keep going straight, don't corner oh... Just straight

wow nice description but I miss way near the lekki ocean
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Tominix:
wow nice description but I miss way near the lekki ocean
Na there dey always confuse many people, just swim go straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by Tominix(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2021
IamPlato:
Na there dey always confuse many people, just swim go straight
e get one old boat for the left side, should I enter
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tominix:
e get one old boat for the left side, should I enter
that Boat Go Carry You Go Meet Nigerian girls... That Na Danger Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by Tominix(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamPlato:
chai make I kuku swin dey go ohh
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by SirMichael1: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamPlato:
This boy, after uyai used you and dumped you, it was like she left with your brain 'cause you've been jumping around with negativity ever since.

I always wonder if it was you or piiko that got used the most.
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
This boy, after uyai used you and dumped you, it was like she left with your brain 'cause you've been jumping around with negativity ever since.

I always wonder if it was you or piiko that got used the most.
If I lay curse on you, Nigeria go better pass you
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by SirMichael1: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamPlato:
If I lay curse on you, Nigeria go better pass you
Did she lay a curse on you that made you this useless?
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
SirMichael1:
Did she lay a curse on you that made you this useless?
Your village people are following you....

I can't argue with you bro
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by Jackyz: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Normal people 4 this kwantri no reach 5
Re: The Best Way To Find True Love by IamPlato(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jackyz:
Normal people 4 this kwantri no reach 5
bro we pass 5, we reach like 10

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Explaining This Dream Please. / Why Relationship Is A Waste Of Time / Married Man Impregnates His Side Chic’s Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.