Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. (26312 Views)

The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Stevyne: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
willyo:

DM ur number make I recharge u
boss make I drop too?
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Focusmind: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewDelhi:
Here in the states, Valentine ain't that popular. Same can't be said for what's happening over there in Nigeria. Nothing special. The noise is getting irritating.

Many girls and wives will take it out on their struggling men and husbands when they see the unnecessary chest-beating from their friends about their own gifts.

Love is everyday and shouldn't be just for one day. Even if you didn't give out any gift today and he or she knows that you love and cares, it is irrelevant as long as you have shown your partner love on many occasions. Make showing love to your partner be a constant thing so that you don't need to put your self under pressure in trying to impress him or her on the so called valentine day.

As for me, we are chilling together right now watching her own program on the television.
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Amanda4life: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
EVEN THOUGH MARRIED, NO LOVE LIFE.

HUBBY IS ALWAYS BUSY WITH SIDE CHIC K

MY NEXT LIFE , I WILL REMAIN SINGLE

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by columbus007(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
chiiraq802:
What my babe offered me!!!!
Ours is not Valentine ....Its ValenKUSH....

Brown rizzler is bae!!!

#No cap wink cool
damn bro,that's my thing man kudos from Benin city grin
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jubilancy:
I havent received gift(s) or sent anyone....no love yet .....
Just home reading romance novels and waiting for mr left so we can playfully and romantically stroll to the right
lol
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by LaReinaa(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... I swear down... no be boxers
Boxer is still better than jotter and plastic flower lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Keepem:
is your babe white?
AFRICAN american
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Diligentnigga(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Thanks baby cool cool..

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Cerebellum: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Ya mum deserve the most!
What you mean talk too much bro
Sure, mothers deserve the best
Check ur comment, you wud see what I mean
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Jubilancy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
willyo:

DM ur number make I recharge u
thanks
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Sallybbwings: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don't have pictures to share.make i go come back
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Dammyofficial(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Person collect car for my area o

E loud.

11 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by UwaMmebii(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Easybela:
kiss #200 mtn card from hubby kiss,God bless him for me,he is taking me out this evening too kiss

Hahaha the man try

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by kevwemike: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
As for me the last time I received gift from a reasonable girl was 2009
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Sallybbwings: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dammyofficial:
Person collect car for my area o
E loud.
lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
LaReinaa:

Boxer is still better than jotter and plastic flower lipsrsealed
the value of any gifts is not found in the gift but in the goodwill message...
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
BigSarah:
Lel
I hope you have gotten your own from your friend if not,let me know. Let me see what I can do from here. Well done..
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
It is well
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by qtguru(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Got leather slippers, belt and perfume from madam
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jubilancy:
I havent received gift(s) or sent anyone....no love yet .....
Just home reading romance novels and waiting for mr left so we can playfully and romantically stroll to the right
You just fall hand now! Why reading romance novels instead of your Bible. I won't gift you gift again. Study your Bible and get back to me, let me see what I can do from where I am.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amanda4life:

Make Jesus Christ your husband then, before you go commit adultery because of what your hubby is doing. Study your Bible!
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Makebitcoin: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nothing from hoesss
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by smiliyB(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
wink

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by IgboWarlord(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
chiiraq802:
What my babe offered me!!!!
Ours is not Valentine ....Its ValenKUSH....

Brown rizzler is bae!!!

#No cap wink cool

My kinda babe bro..
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by ELgordo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Na my gif b this

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by Stevyne: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amanda4life:

Hmmm

Crazy tho
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by BigSarah(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
I hope you have gotten your own from your friend if not,let me know. Let me see what I can do from here. Well done..
Thanks but no thanks
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amanda4life:

Go claim ur hubby jor.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by SweetCunt97(f): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
ELgordo:
Na my gif b this
papi i like
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by apple30(f): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
STILL AT WORK,RIGHT NW ANTICIPATING ON D TREAT I WANNA GIVE MYSELF ..SPICY GRILL CROAKER FISH WT AN ICELY TASTE OF BEST MILKY WINE..WT D COMPLETION OF MY SEASON MOVIE 12 MONKEYS WHEN I GET HOME...SINGLE LIFE ASSOCIATION grin IF WE PERISH WE PERISH grin
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by willyo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jubilancy:

thanks

Did get ur msg on my mail tho
Re: Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. by RedChiefPriest: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
On normal day if to say I get money
I for order for 1 wrap of BBQ and hollandia for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video ) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.