Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Hmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmm (523 Views)

Hmm... / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today / Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm by Firstnebo: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Hmm by Xenry: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
First, what is the meaning of this post? tongue
Is this a relevant question?
Can we please talk about why cows eat grass? tongue

1 Like

Re: Hmm by Firstnebo: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
First, what is the meaning of this post? tongue
Is this a relevant question?
Can we please talk about why cows eat grass? tongue

What I have seen is that many people in this world are not foolish. I used to think people were foolish that's why they end up believing foolish things.

But no. I am gradually realising that most people are intelligent but unserious. Just like you Xenry.

You don't think this post needs serious consideration, not because you think it didn't make sense, not because you are a fool, but because you are generally unserious.

You wake up everyday of your life, hustle, enjoy goodies that are available to you and asks no serious questions. But not because there are no questions to be asked, not because there are no discoveries to be made, but mostly because you are unserious

2 Likes

Re: Hmm by Xenry: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Firstnebo:

What I have seen is that many people in this world are not foolish. I used to think people were foolish that's why they end up believing foolish things.

But no. I am gradually realising that most people are intelligent but unserious. Just like you Xenry.

You don't think this post needs serious consideration, not because you think it didn't make sense, not because you are a fool, but because you are generally unserious.

You wake up everyday of your life, hustle, enjoy goodies that are available to you and asks no serious questions. But not because there are no questions to be asked, not because there are no discoveries to be made, but mostly because you are unserious
Well, I agreed with this reply to some extent. Nice input though.
But we all know that this country is tiring and irritating, Just like someone said; "the best thing to do is to make money, grow wings and fly away from the damn country."
And I think I heard it once said: the best way to grow is by asking questions about anything and everything.
So it's good to always ask questions.
But I just don't want to entertain questions concerning Nigeria for now, because it's currently a failed country. And I would rather ask the meaning of my Life or of a Man's life— adding Nigeria to it would as well make it a failed question for me.
Re: Hmm by Skepticus: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Firstnebo:
What should be the meaning of the life of a Nigerian man?

I think this is the most important question a man (and a woman of course) should first all of answer before he can know how and where to place himself in this world.

So my question actually is what SHOULD BE the meaning of a Nigerian man's life?

I have followed ubunja, Martinez, Glycolysiss and others. Their posts end at how to place yourself in relation with women. (But for overthinking creatures like myself, I end up asking, "and after that, what then?" Yes, what then?)

Ubunja
Martinez39s
Capslocked
GLYCOLYSISS
BLOODYSPERM
Skepticus
Etc

Nigerian or no Nigerian.

Know what life is worth to you (only an individual can decide what life is worth to him), create your own path (considering factors beyond your control like your social class of birth, geographical location etc) and lead your way right through it.

5 Likes

Re: Hmm by Firstnebo: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Skepticus:

Nigerian or no Nigerian.

Know what life is worth to you (only an individual can decide what life is worth to him), create your own path (considering factors beyond your control like your social class of birth, geographical location etc) and lead your way right through it.

Nice input
Re: Hmm by Firstnebo: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Well, I agreed with this reply to some extent. Nice input though.
But we all know that this country is tiring and irritating, Just like someone said; "the best thing to do is to make money, grow wings and fly away from the damn country."
And I think I heard it once said: the best way to grow is by asking questions about anything and everything.
So it's good to always ask questions.
But I just don't want to entertain questions concerning Nigeria for now, because it's currently a failed country. And I would rather ask the meaning of my Life or of a Man's life— adding Nigeria to it would as well make it a failed question for me.

E go better for this country. This struggling cannot continue to continue

One day one day black Africa will be liberated

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Find A Woman That Would Turn Down A Rich Man For A Good Man? / What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... / Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.