Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19601 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
I'm not here to tell history of non-existing war or fiction created to raise the history of people who were never known for heroism. I'm talking abt what happened 200yrs back, nevertheless, Usman Danfodio disciples conquered West and their effect is felt than any other thing in the the culture of SW today. You don't have diplomacy but cowardice in disguise.
White people enslaved ur forefathers, imposed their culture and religion on them just less than 150yrs back but unfortunately ur hatred is always on those who introduced religion to West centuries before the religion of white came to Nigeria and the religion came through trade.
Uthman Dafodio and his men were cowards who fought mainly psychology wars with Islam and religious doctrines.

They conquered majority of Hausa states using Psychological warfare and subdue them through intermarriage.

They conquered Ilorin with coup and subdue them with intermarriage.

Real conquerers force those conquered to speak their language and adapt to their culture not the other way around

Hausa is still being spoken in Hausa states and Yoruba is still being spoken in Ilorin.

We saw how Europeans conquered the rest of the world and forced the world to learn their language.

Now! that is real conquest not fake conquest by hiding under guise of religion and intermarriage. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Alba3: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

Who want support u before see o lol.

Everybody dae ur dae.

I will only say yoruba respect your host

I know you're typing from isikwuato or obingwa because if you're in the SW, the fight may consume you when it starts; the earlier you relocate just like your kins in the 90s the better.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Alba3:

I know you're typing from isikwuato or obingwa because if you're in the SW, the fight may consume you when it starts; the earlier you relocate just like your kins in the 90s the better.

Yorubas are now singling out hausafulanis in public transportation and attacking them.

Come and blame igbo people

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPAcpTlYK-/?igshid=1jetpzsuldkzb

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nightalan: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

Yoruba respect your host. Stop attacking innocent hausa fulanis.

Dont forget fulanis don't forgive o

Coldie:

Na lack of sense and strategy dae mk us hustle hustle hustle till we die. If Igbos were smart this West North crisis can give us hope in 2023.

But Fulanis and yorubas are having issues we in the east join yorubas to attack fulanis like what's going on in ebonyi state.

Instead of we to act like yorubas and try to be the saint. I won't be surprised if all these initial gragra lands presidency in the hands of southsouth people.

Energy and acumen will mk u suffer, hustle etc for 10years what someone that's smart will get in 1year.

Energy and acumen make in Nigerias top 10 richest no igbo man follow.

We need to get sense and put our house inorder. The day I knew we were irredeemable was when people leave someone as intelligent as Dave Umahi and are listening to Nnamdi Kanu.

That only thing he has achieved in this life is to be insulting people.

I just tire

You've been crying since morning and evangelizing that you and your people should support the Fulani, who bloody cares, why don't you start by getting yourself to Ibadan pronto, to show your support instead of spouting canned theories and speculations about politics like a juvenile man child. grin

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Alba3: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
nairalander2020:
De op na hausa and wetin him mean is that, the north should rise up written in hausa

He forgot there are more Hausas in every SW town than Yorubas in the North

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
That's why I said u don't know anything abt war if u think those cutlass and guns used by cultists will be used in battlefields. Pls get time and see the weapons used by Nigerian military and the one used by Bokoharam in North-East.
If u think getting arm is the beginning of winning war then go and get it, aftermath of war and its effective consequences is sympathetic. Anyway, u don't know what I'm saying u jst hear or watch it. Pray for the war first!
Bro fucking use your God damn brain and stop making comments like some dimwitted kid from the north.

As much as we have Fulani herdsmen Kidnapping randomly in the rural areas of the South West, we also have Yorubas commiting other crimes with more sophisticated weapons.

That should tell you no one has the monopoly of violence, let this degenerate any further and you will see how violent an ordinary man can get when provoked.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
All i see in this post is just selfishness and self centerdness..
.arewa1stson where were you when fulani herdsmen was about to eliminate the tiv tribe from the surface of benue ?.
.where were you when the bandits were busy killing innocent yoruba farmers.. In their own ancestrial land arrh!.
.where were you when sars was killing nigerians downsouth.
.there is no week where a hearder/farmers clash wont be heard in the s/w yet we keep calm.
.but because a clash erupted in oyo state where no hausa's were killed you want to invite buhari invite buratai,untop our matter na him you wan turn volcano wey wan erupt abi? Is your livelyhood more superior to ours that it can't be temperd with but ours can be? What an insult from a heartless human being, una don see us finish maka chukwu, you guys are rendering farmers in osun state jobless yet we endure it,but because few northern traders business were distroyed you want to bring wakanda to nigeria. Makachukwu oma diri unu na'mma heartless beasts..

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by cocolacec(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gbagura:
They should kill your parents first.

Cant you see the foolish guy is IPObian?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by secretkiller: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
#Fulanimustgo death or alive

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Philistine:

Lol! Imagine yorubas threatening others, the most cowardly and dumbest tribe in the country, even a minority tribe can deal with yorubas ruthlessly. Coward tribe with big mouth.
Mention the name of your tribe now!

Yoruba Dumbest!

Even your ancestors will slap you for that statement.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Philistine:

Lol! Imagine yorubas threatening others, the most cowardly and dumbest tribe in the country, even a minority tribe can deal with yorubas ruthlessly. Coward tribe with big mouth.
na ur generation be this dumbest people on Earth, fool

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Philistine:
Yeribas and mouth, a tribe known world wide for their cowardice.
Mention the name your tribe.

Coward that is hiding behind Fulani to throw shades at Yorubas

The irony!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Alba3:

Who is holding you?
Don't you know your way to Ibadan to go and fight for Hausa/fulani as igboman?

Go and read about June 12 crisis in the SW, maybe you were not born then.

Yoruba had never asked for anyone's support in their battles. Let's the Hausa/Fulanis bring it on, we will let them know that multiple population of their people reside in the SW compare with the Yorubas in the North.
grin
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nightalan:

You've been crying since morning and evangelizing you want you and people to support the Fulani, who bloody cares, why don't you start by getting yourself to Ibadan pronto, to show your support instead of spouting canned theories and speculations about politics like a juvenile man child. grin
Here is a video of cars and buses being stopped and the passengers asked to identify themselves.

If u are hausa u are gone

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLPAcpTlYK-/?igshid=1jetpzsuldkzbt

They almost attacked the yoruba girl on the back seat cause she was putting on hijab
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Exoticlife: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Contact Exotic life store on 07060990017

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Philistine(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
olalat:
sebi your fore father tried shit. They know what befell them at Osogbo nah. Go and ask uthman dan fodio descendants how far. Don't take our diplomacy for timidity. No ttibe can withstand us in this country if war breaks out, God forbid. we have history. we never loose. we conquered. Jalumi war, Dahomey war, kiriji war, Fulani war. We stopped group of idiots from cross over to SW at Ore bridge with just 12 worriors. Go study history. stop blabbing.
Cowardly tribe dey brag. A tribe known worldwide for their cowardly trait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Their shops were looted and their properties vandalized!!
Good cool
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
You haven't seen anything, you have pushed us to the wall and surely we will fight back, no mercy this time. Blood for blood and fire for fire, God destroys you bastard fulani herdsmen

Amin ase loruko olodumare.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Philistine(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gbagura:
Why would you give that lout attention? Amosun alone has armory. Do you think he handed everything to the police? Igbos don't know how deadly and brutal yorubas can be. We are just applying wisdom so our lands won't be destroyed. If all push comes to shove, igbos won't take pin before leaving.
Yorubas are deadly and brutal? Yorubas and mouth. Cowardly Yorubas! At the sound of just Christmas fireworks, Yorubas are known to flee. Go and ask IBB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
superjab:

Good cool
Una sabi fvckup I swear.

Behave urself in this situation. Don't drag attention to us, simple thing una no fit do.

Ordinary seat in the fence ordinary close your mouth act like e no concern u.

Seriously make una stop to waste una time with BIAFRA cause na joke una dae joke der
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
you own what?? Presidency is never going to the south west... Stop deceiving yourself!!

Even if it's going to the south... It's never going to be south west!!

If una want make una continue deceiving each other

Just don’t come to Ibadan coz you will be burnt alive.

Ogun kill presidency. Yorubas have equal stakes in this Nigeria and we are not second fiddle. Only the North can’t decide presidency, if it’s that easy Buhari would have been president those 3 times he earlier contested.

Now back to the topic, I’m even not happy that they are burning house alone, they should go after every Hausa/Fulani miscreant in the SW committing crime/killing people and those that always think they can always kill us in our land all because it’s one Nigeria.

Foolish people from the North won’t show victims of killings from them but will be rushing to show Northern victims.

I repeat again, this is Yoruba people and NOT second fiddle to anybody.

We have not started. Shebi you guys always call us cowards coz we always give everybody a chance and try to settle things amicably? When we start, Ogun go kill all of you Northerners causing problem in the West.

That stale tone that you will retaliate in the North is not selling anymore. We won’t allow you to get away with murder in our area all for the sake of retaliation.

Ogun kill all of you again!

11 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cow dung poster.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by NdiLucifer: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

Ogun kill presidency. Yorubas have equal stakes in this Nigeria and we are not second fiddle. Only the North can’t decide presidency, if it’s that easy Buhari would have been president those 3 times he earlier contested.

Now back to the topic, I’m even not happy that they are burning house alone, they should go after every Hausa/Fulani miscreant in the SW committing crime/killing people and those that always think they can always kill us in our land all because it’s one Nigeria.

Foolish people from the North won’t show victims of killings from them but will be rushing to show Northern victims.

We have not started. Shebi you guys always call us cowards coz we always give everybody a chance and try to settle things amicably? When we start, Ogun go kill all of you Northerners causing problem in the West.

That stale tone that you will retaliate in the North is not selling anymore. We won’t allow you to get away with murder in our area all for the sake of retaliation.

Chest beating AFONJA!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
NdiLucifer:

Chest beating AFONJA!

Are you following Ibadan happenings? Go to Ibadan and see how they are being dealt with.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Jostoman: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bkayyy:
This is bad.
Just look at what Yoruba Agberos did to innocent Hausa traders.
GSM or Etisalat or whatever he is called should come out, denounce this and bring the Yoruba Agberos to book.
The Constitution of Nigeria allows free movement and trading in any part of Nigeria.
I am against this
the same Constitution also empower the visitor to be killing their host.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Guestlander: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
i dont think I referenced your tribe in my comment

They are stupid like that, lol.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Daddysidhan: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oponu Ode! When we fought back during the June 12 election your cowards leaders from the north quickly arranged for two Yorubas to contest against each other just to pacify the Yoruba race with presidency so as not to break up the country. We don't brag but act and our actions speaks volumes so be very careful omo molla apayan

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Daddysidhan: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
NdiLucifer:

Chest beating AFONJA!

Go and join your brothers in ibadan and see if you won't be burnt alive, you think your tribesmen has the Monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldie:

You are just giving yourself wishful thinking.

Ok ooo.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Arewa1stSon: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
LegendHero:

cowardice is running away from the real criminals who are busy roasting your people only to be attacking innocent armless traders.

That I should come to ibadan and get burnt?? Waten go even carry me enter your brown roof republic??

What is there in your region that will make me step my leg there??

See them forming warriors for killing innocent traders... Go to the bush and confront the criminals that are busy roasting your people.

As for presidency... Even the frogged eyed Tinubu knows he's going no where!!

You're chest beating for attacking armless Hausa traders... make una continue killing them... Na them no wan get sense leave the south.

As for the north... We go soon shock una!!!

Make una enjoy for now!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: BBC Writer Chigozie Nwonwu Is A Joke (Photo) / Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage / "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.