Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19592 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Obamaofusa: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yobabad:
Even though am a Yoruba Muslim, I want the hausa fulani people do deal us a heavy blow
Typical o-u coward.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

If u keep shouting divide. They will turn it to Ipob member's are trying to sow discord so they can use it as an excuse to divide.

Just be saying fake news or yoruba respect your hosts or say I stand with hausas
This is not the time.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Arewa1stSon:
Their shops were looted and their properties vandalized!!

Dear Mr Arewa I sympathize with those that lost their properties and lives but you see that your idea of going to complain to the northern governors will be fruitless.

I am saying this with full confidence that nigeria politicians are 2000% behind the insecurities ravaging the nation at the moment.

All the high and mighty politicians from the North and South are sponsoring this tribal,political and possibly Religious crisis ravaging the nation at the moment their aim ? It's for them to retain power as long as possible and at any cost.

The Nigerian youths keep underestimating the wickedness nature of this old politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
The menace of the herdsmen concerns all.

We have abused ourselves and joked with ourselves a lot here, but this issue calls for restraint since the enemy is life threatening.

Do you know I move about the city feeling very insecure nowadays?

At the sight of any hausa okada man close to me, I am mortified.

The ruling class is criminally silent.

I can't leave the matter for them when I'm also a victim.
Tell him,he is yet to know that we have a common enemy which are the killer herdsmen
No tribe in South that is not feeling the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

You are so much filled with hate,how come
You remember how lekki protest was turned to igbo protest. How defend lagos people threatened to destroy igbo assets. We learned from experience.

I am very detribalised but that defend lagos people threatening to destroy igbo properties opened my eyes.

The defend lagos is nowhere to be found cause the north is involved in oyo

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

Tell him,he is yet to know that we have a common enemy which are the killer herdsmen
We have no common enemy there's nothing like common in the equation. Everybody dae ur dae
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Dear Mr Arewa I sympathize with those that lost their properties and lives but you see that your idea of going to complain to the northern governors will be fruitless.

I am saying this with full confidence that nigeria politicians are 2000% behind the insecurities ravaging the nation at the moment.

All the high and mighty politicians from the North and South are sponsoring this tribal,political and possibly Religious crisis ravaging the nation at the moment their aim ? It's for them to retain power as long as possible and at any cost.

The Nigerian youths keep underestimating the wickedness nature of this old politicians.
Oboy be a man talk your mind nobody go beat u.

Nobody is sponsoring anything, all those things have been happening all it took was one person to ignite it

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by tamdun: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

We have no common enemy there's nothing like common in the equation. Everybody dae ur dae
U r just a nuisance, did any yoruba man call for ur help,

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

My mum is almost 80 and she lives in my village. We forcefully prevailed on her to stop going to her farm to avoid stories that touch.

Honestly I'm proud of ESN! I won't discourage any of my brothers who joins the movement.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
This is not the time.
I dae tell una now, u guys won't listen.

I don master these people strategy finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
tamdun:

U r just a nuisance, did any yoruba man call for ur help,
LoL... Did I say they were calling for my help.

All those people shouting yoruba these, southerners involve this. My answer to them is everybody dae ur dae.

U say am saying yorubas are asking for my help.

cheesy

I repeat yoruba respect your host and dae your dae
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

You remember how lekki protest was turned to igbo protest. How defend lagos people threatened to destroy igbo assets. We learned from experience.

I am very detribalised but that defend lagos people threatening to destroy igbo properties opened my eyes.

The defend lagos is nowhere to be found cause the north is involved in oyo
stop behaving like a woman, stop using the actions of few to judge all.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Samson0599:

stop behaving like a woman, stop using the actions of few to judge all.
Don't use the actions of a few to judge all but you declare all Igbos ipob when it suits you

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldie:

Oboy be a man talk your mind nobody go beat u.

Nobody is sponsoring anything, all those things have been happening all it took was one person to ignite it

Oga I don't talk base on what I read on social media I talk base on what I personally witness....

The insecurities happening all over Naija is a political statement from some powerful politicians.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Amumaigwe: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Arewa ku farka....

This is not about herdsmen... This is about the north!!

This is an attack on Hausa traders... Because a Hausa man alleged killed a man while fighting!

Waten concern these traders... Concern one Hausa individually fighting a Yoruba man which resulted to his death??

Information reaching us directly from the Hausas in ibadan... Is that their Bussiness places are being burnt down and innocent armless Hausas are being attacked.

You are lucky that your people's madness is now restricted to Yoruba people, who only burn properties. Try half as much in Biafraland and harvest trailer loads of carcasses. Onuku.!

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

I dae tell una now, u guys won't listen.

I don master these people strategy finish
If I tell you that the masterminds of attack Igbo property during the endsars were social media miscreants creating hashtaqs upandan to chase clouts, don't doubt.
Didn't you see the speed with which their leaders quenched the move before it even started?

That one was a social media creation. The physical yorubas out there are at peace with Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by theFilmtric: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Typical o-u coward.
he's fake—obviously
theFilmtricsay
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Amumaigwe: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

Are Hausa and Fulani not one and same again? If Fulani is out of reach, Hausa will pay the price in lieu.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by theFilmtric: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
My mum is almost 80 and she lives in my village. We forcefully prevailed on her to stop going to her farm to avoid stories that touch.

Honestly I'm proud of ESN! I won't discourage any of my brothers who joins the movement.
you better discourage them—e get why

theFilmtricsay
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga I don't talk base on what I read on social media I talk base on what I personally witness....

The insecurities happening all over Naija is a political statement from some powerful politicians.
So Buhari that's in charge of police, army, air force would keep quiet and fold his hands?

The insecurity happening especially the herdsmen situation has more to do with the fact that they enjoyed immunity for long so they entered too deep into the system al it took was a match for it to ignite which was Sunday idoho.

The insecurity happening in the north has more to do with all those almajiri boys are now grown. Plus coronavirus lockdowns. Normally after some states they send them down south during the coronavirus lockdowns last year it spoilt the process and they remained in the north.

You can't expect a man of 30years with youthful life filled to seat on the ground begging when the same people who told u in islam money is not everything are driving expensive cars. What we are seeing is the rebellion

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Are Hausa and Fulani not one and same again? If Fulani is out of reach, Hausa will pay the price in lieu.
I repeat if you are igbo mind your business

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

Don't use the actions of a few to judge all but you declare all Igbos ipob when it suits you
It seems you are mentally unstable, sorry
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes you are right!

Same politicians hired thugs to disrupt the first endsars protest.

Imagine Benin maximum security prisons was brought down. That could only happen with the collaboration of an insider.

Now, my question is who directed this insider to breach the maximum security so prisoners could run amok?

It's either obaseki in order to get at the APC government, or it's oshiomole and his powerful group in order to make the state ungovernable.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
If I tell you that the masterminds of attack Igbo property during the endsars were social media miscreants creating hashtaqs upandan to chase clouts, don't doubt.
Didn't you see the speed with which their leaders quenched the move before it even started?

That one was a social media creation. The physical yorubas out there are at peace with Igbos.
I dae tell una o. Already you guys are showing weaknesses wanting to feel pity for them.

If we are even to judge this matter unbiased is it the yorubas wo deserve pity or the hausas.

A yoruba man and hausa have issues and they attack the entire hausas in the community?

Babe what exactly are u judging?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldie:

So Buhari that's in charge of police, army, air force would keep quiet and fold his hands?

The insecurity happening especially the herdsmen situation has more to do with the fact that they enjoyed immunity for long so they entered too deep into the system al it took was a match for it to ignite which was Sunday idoho.

The insecurity happening in the north has more to do with all those almajiri boys are now grown. Plus coronavirus lockdowns. Normally after some states they send them down south during the coronavirus lockdowns last year it spoilt the process and they remained in the north.

You can't expect a man of 30years with youthful life filled to seat on the ground begging when the same people who told u in islam money is not everything are driving expensive cars. What we are seeing is the rebellion

It's all a political Game take it or leave it.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:

exactly what happened,all those things was sponsored on Social media

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
Yes you are right!

Same politicians hired thugs to disrupt the first endsars protest.

Imagine Benin maximum security prisons was brought down. That could only happen with the collaboration of an insider.

Now, my question is who directed this insider to breach the maximum security so prisoners could run amok?

It's either obaseki in order to get at the APC government, or it's oshiomole and his powerful group in order to make the state ungovernable.
Politicians can be excused but the remarks I saw on social media wasn't done by politicians.

It showed the mindset of the common yoruba man.

I keep saying Igbos be wise. Una no want wise

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's all a political Game take it or leave it.
It's a political game and nobody has been arrested?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by IamAtikulate: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Lols this idiot thinks the Yorubas are scared of war with the illiterate hausa Fulani dominated Nigerian military, keep your fingers crossed because when the shit happens ammunition's won't be our problems with our numerous access to the Sea. The next civil war will definitely be the end of hausa Fulani hegemony you can be sure of that.
Don't deceive yourself, when war happens. The Nigerian state will cut your access to the sea.

Small lockdown una wan finish unaself na war you wan fight.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
theFilmtric:

you better discourage them—e get why

theFilmtricsay
Your film trick is no longer working...

Gone are the days when I used to envy oyibo women with big round standing bwest..

Little did I know it was film trick grin

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by pmc01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

They must be reaction for every action!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

You now decide to use this pattern of archaic politics for the north??

Media propaganda can help you spread all your lies and fallacy....

But one thing is that it can never manipulate the reality.

Remember to tell your president to get justice for victims of herdsmen. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by olalat(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
I'm not talking abt procuring weapons but how to handle it, the skills, strength of using it and the tenacity to stay in the destruction of lives and properties for long. Those in diaspora can't help u with anything; u need to know that those in diaspora will helplessly wait for ur death while begging UN for aide, movement of goods are checked on water more than on roads depending on govt interest on the matter. During civil war all routes (air, water and land) are closed.
Common alleged Endsars protest killings of few people u started panicking. The day u wake up and all the people around u gone and gone for ever is the day u will know u're at war. When u wake up and see all ur family gone, ur businesses gone, the buildings, the beautiful places u know all gone, when u started searching for ur loved ones and luckily find few in IDP camps that will be the day when u will know u're at war.
We've seen a day when about 1000 people died from mosque bomb blast in Kano, in numerous occasions hundreds die daily from bomb blast to the extent that we became familiar with deaths; we saw a lot of horror. That's why when u see a Northerner still content with this administration don't question him why, because peace is the best thing one can enjoy in this nation. Atleast, to some ppl we're in paradise with bandits than with BH in our region bombing people and properties.
Don't ever pray for such occasion just because u are enraged with hate.
sebi your fore father tried shit. They know what befell them at Osogbo nah. Go and ask uthman dan fodio descendants how far. Don't take our diplomacy for timidity. No ttibe can withstand us in this country if war breaks out, God forbid. we have history. we never loose. we conquered. Jalumi war, Dahomey war, kiriji war, Fulani war. We stopped group of idiots from cross over to SW at Ore bridge with just 12 worriors. Go study history. stop blabbing.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Gwoza In Borno State / Peter Obi: Between Mark Leon Goldberg And Rinu Oduala And Adamu Garba On Twitter / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.