Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan (19586 Views)

Biafra This, Fulani Herdsmen That, Is All About PDP Getting Power / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

It's a political game and nobody has been arrested?
We know those that are organic and those that are political.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by theFilmtric: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
Your film trick is no longer working...

Gone are the days when I used to envy oyibo women with big round standing bwest..

Little did I know it was film trick grin
I don't have no film trick—
Why envy them when dem plenty for yard?

I repeat-discourage your brothers--e get reason

theFilmtricsay
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
We know those that are organic and those that are political.
I dae tell una una no want wise.

Even if it's a political game we in the east has nothing to gain or loose from it

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by cocolacec(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yobabad:
Even though am a Yoruba Muslim, I want the hausa fulani people do deal us a heavy blow
You are a liar and confusionist.Were omo Ibo olorun
Onyara,onyeochi

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Slynation(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I will personally meet some of our governors and elders to know exactly why Buhari is silent...

I will make sure that these killing of innocent people will never go unpunished!!

They must be reaction for every action!!

Because it seems like the power you have been clamoring for is not coming your way...

You now decide to use this pattern of archaic politics for the north??

Media propaganda can help you spread all your lies and fallacy....

But one thing is that it can never manipulate the reality.
A wise man once said...you won't know the effects until it starts affecting you!! Now you wanna soro soke because it the turn of your kinsmen....Life na turn by turn shaah

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Obamaofusa: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, go through all my posts before talking nonsense. I have been screaming this like forever! But that presidency eh, we go see..

You are insane with that your presidency you have been mouthing.Since independence, Yorubas have always been in opposition and we have had the best schools, hospitals,civil service etc.We are a progressive people.Thank God if Nigeria still exists in 2023.You should be praying that Nigeria exists then either Igbo or a Yoruba will be president.Hausa or Fulani man will never be president in Nigeria for a very,very long time..You should be prepared for
Arewa country.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Obamaofusa: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
theFilmtric:

he's fake—obviously

theFilmtricsay
Must be.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gandollaar:
Yes you are right!

Same politicians hired thugs to disrupt the first endsars protest.

Imagine Benin maximum security prisons was brought down. That could only happen with the collaboration of an insider.

Now, my question is who directed this insider to breach the maximum security so prisoners could run amok?

It's either obaseki in order to get at the APC government, or it's oshiomole and his powerful group in order to make the state ungovernable.

The power at play here are bigger than governors and even senators.

The problem with the Nigerian youths is that we underestimate how far this politicians can go to maintaining the status quo.

This Game is bigger than our usual petty tribal, religious and even Political Party sentiments. It's about maintaining and retaining the current political and economical status quo.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

I dae tell una o. Already you guys are showing weaknesses wanting to feel pity for them.

If we are even to judge this matter unbiased is it the yorubas wo deserve pity or the hausas.

A yoruba man and hausa have issues and they attack the entire hausas in the community?

Babe what exactly are u judging?
I'm arguing that we should eschew social media tribal war and face this muderous common enemy.

Since the Igboho led invasion, I have been sufficiently surprised at some monikers here I thought were hausas to be yorubas. The way they tore down at Igbos before, during and after the election was dizzying.

We fought back too with equal or more force.

Remember when mentioning Biafra here gets you banned then? Today nkor? The "banners" are tired because they have now seen the truth.

Bro, this is not the time to gloat.

If you can't support, just keep calm and be watching instead please nnam ukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Emotionss: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coldie:

It's a political game and nobody has been arrested?

Are you kidding me ?

Who will arrest who ?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't have no film trick—
Why envy them when dem plenty for yard?

I repeat-discourage your brothers--e get reason

theFilmtricsay
O boy na silicone dey inside!

If I'm opportuned to serve in ESN in any capacity, I won't hesitate.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by theFilmtric: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
not all are augmented Some are real —You can help in reloading and cooking wink cheesy But beware The Fulani herdsmen are bubu's bradas And the EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK is not as strong as the Nigerian Army No matter what Nnamdi may say
theFilmtricsay
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by theFilmtric: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
not all are augmented Some are real —You can help in reloading and cooking wink cheesy Boys must chop But beware The Fulani herdsmen are bubu's bradas And the EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK is not as strong as the Nigerian Army No matter what Nnamdi may say
theFilmtricsay
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
I'm arguing that we should eschew social media tribal war and face this muderous common enemy.

Since the Igboho led invasion, I have been sufficiently surprised at some monikers here I thought were hausas to be yorubas. The way they tore down at Igbos before, during and after the election was dizzying.

We fought back too with equal or more force.

Remember when mentioning Biafra here gets you banned then? Today nkor? The "banners" are tired because they have now seen the truth.

Bro, this is not the time to gloat.

If you can't support, just keep calm and be watching instead please nnam ukwu.
If u want to judge matter judge it in its entirety and let the truth be the truth.

So if anything happens u won't feel dissapointed. A word is enough for d wise
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
cocolacec:

You are a liar and confusionist.Were omo Ibo olorun
Onyara,onyeochi
Fake news no yoruba was attacked ipob just want to cause problems
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you kidding me ?

Who will arrest who ?
You are just giving yourself wishful thinking.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gandollaar(f): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
theFilmtric:

not all are augmented
Some are real
—You can help in reloading and cooking wink cheesy
Boys must chop
But beware
The Fulani herdsmen are bubu's bradas
And the EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK is not as strong as the Nigerian Army
No matter what Nnamdi may say

theFilmtricsay
Your last line is correct.

ESN knows too...

But bring it on..

The size of the fight in the man is greater than any fear of any zoo army..

Haven't they been killing Igbos before?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

I dae tell una una no want wise.

Even if it's a political game we in the east has nothing to gain or loose from it
Bro I don't know why you here weeping on a thread that has nothing to do with your tribe since morning.

if you support Hausa Fulani, so be it

I don't think any Yoruba leader has ever asked for the support of Igbos in history.

So please go Bleep yourself.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by nairalander2020(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
extol1:
is a Hausa or an Hausa because the op used a Hausa
De op na hausa and wetin him mean is that, the north should rise up written in hausa
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Sexmate10(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Their shops were looted and their properties vandalized!!

Where is the property?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Alba3: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

You remember how lekki protest was turned to igbo protest. How defend lagos people threatened to destroy igbo assets. We learned from experience.

I am very detribalised but that defend lagos people threatening to destroy igbo properties opened my eyes.

The defend lagos is nowhere to be found cause the north is involved in oyo

Who is holding you?
Don't you know your way to Ibadan to go and fight for Hausa/fulani as igboman?

Go and read about June 12 crisis in the SW, maybe you were not born then.

Yoruba had never asked for anyone's support in their battles. Let's the Hausa/Fulanis bring it on, we will let them know that multiple population of their people reside in the SW compare with the Yorubas in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Collins4u1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Their shops were looted and their properties vandalized!!

Which properties? Kettle mat and wheel barrow? Mssteeeew

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by johnmartus(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Stop disseminate fake news you igbo.
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Alba3:

Who is holding you?
Don't you know your way to Ibadan to go and fight for Hausa/fulani as igboman?

Go and read about June 12 crisis in the SW, maybe you were not born then.

Yoruba had never asked for anyone's support in their battles. Let's the Hausa/Fulanis bring it on, we will let them know that multiple population of their people reside in the SW compare with the Yorubas in the North.
Who want support u before see o lol.

Everybody dae ur dae.

I will only say yoruba respect your host
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
Bro I don't know why you here weeping on a thread that has nothing to do with your tribe since morning.

if you support Hausa Fulani, so be it

I don't think any Yoruba leader has ever asked for the support of Igbos in history.

So please go Bleep yourself.

Thanks
Yoruba respect your host, stop attacking innocent hausas fulanis
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gbagura: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yobabad:
Even though am a Yoruba Muslim, I want the hausa fulani people do deal us a heavy blow
They should kill your parents first.
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Focktot: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coldie:

Yoruba respect your host, stop attacking innocent hausas fulanis
Keep weeping

You mean like ESN were attacking innocent Hausas in Imo last week?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
olalat:
sebi your fore father tried shit. They know what befell them at Osogbo nah. Go and ask uthman dan fodio descendants how far. Don't take our diplomacy for timidity. No ttibe can withstand us in this country if war breaks out, God forbid. we have history. we never loose. we conquered. Jalumi war, Dahomey war, kiriji war, Fulani war. We stopped group of idiots from cross over to SW at Ore bridge with just 12 worriors. Go study history. stop blabbing.
I'm not here to tell history of non-existing war or fiction created to raise the history of people who were never known for heroism. I'm talking abt what happened 200yrs back, nevertheless, Usman Danfodio disciples conquered West and their effect is felt than any other thing in the the culture of SW today. You don't have diplomacy but cowardice in disguise.
White people enslaved ur forefathers, imposed their culture and religion on them just less than 150yrs back but unfortunately ur hatred is always on those who introduced religion to West centuries before the religion of white came to Nigeria and the religion came through trade.

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Gbagura: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
South West Nigeria has numerous borders and thousands of people in Dispora.

Southwest is only region with Unlimited access to the sea, land borders and Airports.

if we want to smuggle weapons, it will be done without any problems.

You saw the amount of weapons Amosun gave federal government just last year.

He claimed he siezed from criminals within the state when he was still a governor

When the war starts I hope you won't stay in Bornu hiding under your bed begging for mercy.
Why would you give that lout attention? Amosun alone has armory. Do you think he handed everything to the police? Igbos don't know how deadly and brutal yorubas can be. We are just applying wisdom so our lands won't be destroyed. If all push comes to shove, igbos won't take pin before leaving.

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Coldie(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
Keep weeping

You mean like ESN were attacking innocent Hausas in Imo last week?
Yoruba respect your host. Stop attacking innocent hausa fulanis.

Dont forget fulanis don't forgive o
Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by KingAlayinde(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Do you know the reason they hardly attack the herdsmen?? Cos they know that the herdsmen always fight back!!

So now they're using the Hausas they know... hardly retaliate to catch cruise!!

Waten concern those traders concern one psychopath fighting for his selfish interest??

Most of them don't even know the reason they're being attacked!!

when will you get sense and stop this nonsense ? learn to preach loves not hate and let's stoop this tribalism war

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Fulani herdsmen that were attacked in Ibadan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focktot:
How dumb can you be for God sake ?

How long did it take Houti Rebels to master the use of sophisticated weapons?

How long did it Syria rebels to handle weapons against Assad?

How long did it take Libyan rebels some of whom were university students to handle weapons?

Even your once home of peace(Bornu), how long did it take people who were once peace loving to be radicalised by Various strange doctrines to take up arms and start fighting the Nigeria army?

So in your own little mind, you don't understand people can be radicalised to produce the kind of violence that people might think they are not capable of?

Or don't we already have Yorubas who are radicalised by various cultist doctrine in universities already carrying sophisticated weapons to harm people.

Continue creating fatile grounds for Yoruba extremist to radicalise the Youruba youth and watch the results.

That's why I said u don't know anything abt war if u think those cutlass and guns used by cultists will be used in battlefields. Pls get time and see the weapons used by Nigerian military and the one used by Bokoharam in North-East.
If u think getting arm is the beginning of winning war then go and get it, aftermath of war and its effective consequences is sympathetic. Anyway, u don't know what I'm saying u jst hear or watch it. Pray for the war first!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects / Military Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Commander, Abou-sufyan, Others In Lake Chad / 3 Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Soldiers At Cattle Market, Maiduguri (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.