Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (100523 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / See Video Of Mr Macaroni & Other Protesters Stripped And Tied In Police Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Elnuk34:
Even if he made a miscalculation, does he deserve this treatment? Even criminals are treated better. Thank God we are all in this together.

Did he not know the kind of people he is dealing with? Did he expect them to tell him so send his account no? Did you see Psquare or Falz (people with small sense) at the protest?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

See another enemy that want wahala for Lagos in the name of protests
Oh you like the way a peaceful protester is being molested, the way he is being oppressed right. okay no wahala lemme mind my business.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
GboyegaD:

You know the interesting thing about this, it is a rat race. If you think some are suffering and your best bet is to encourage the government, it sure would turn to you some time. That said, I no go hear any nwii because I choose not to.
Lol.. You Don dey hear the nwiii already.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Asour: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Macaroni obviously not made for this shit....

Police out to take a pound of flesh!!!

Did he just become a Nigerian when he gained fame?

The average Nigerian is by default hard. They've had it hard all their lives. Except Perhaps the children of the elite.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
swissobed:
plea see who is this?
He is a pathetic ipob o

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
jelel6:

As for protesting, the last time we had a protest, it degenerated into full blown civil unrest. The aftermath of that unrest is still been felt in some cities. You'd be playing ostrich to test government's resolve again this time.
That's quite ridiculous. What it means is that you're advocating totalitarianism, where the government of the day decides who does what, with impunity, without any possibility of citizens enforcing their will as they should. Remember even the so-called elections which is how citizens should ordinarily choose their leaders in Nigeria is always rigged, so what's your point really?

You can't tell Lagosians that you want to open the nonsense toll gate (in spite of the pending/unresolved issues), and yet you remind them about the unsavoury consequences of the last protest. How about government doing the right thing (keeping the damn tollgate closed until justice is done, in order to avoid protests!) rather than reopen it with impunity - telling citizens to put up or shut up - to test citizens resolve? ? ? Is the government more powerful than the people? Which should fear the other?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's bad about it, doesn't he remove his cloth at home?

He was trying to topple a good northern president.

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.

No brain. You're all the same. You've got fura replaced with your brain
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:

Too bad for a nation.Nothing lasts forever.Where is IBB, Abacha etc today?
one in the grave , another inactive
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by BoboNogoDie: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
OSUs always love stupîdity.
We know of children of hate and frustration feel about every situation in this country.
I just wish we have have a separation as soon as possible.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Malawian(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
The day some of you will leave this placefor a while, go to Twitter and experience some civilization, whenever you come back here, you will feel like a grown up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by toxtimmy: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
People like you will sell your family for a bottle of palm wine.
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by masseratti: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bleep this shit am going out tomorrow I need to be stripped.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Tedassie(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
sirdick17:

me too.......i wonder Why they re still alive
Baffles me why you were not aborted

Cow dung!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by chatinent: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is painful.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Pickieox(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
Oh poor macaroni....Yorubas have abandoned him
#NoBalls

grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by christistruth01: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mr Macaroni has already been bought and paid for by Atiku.

Yesterday Uche Mefor former Kanu's deputy confessed on his Facebook page that Atiku paid IPOB before Kanu called off the no Referendum no Election Campaign before the 2019 Presidential Elections

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by usedcardealerph(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.

Abeg who can confirm this b**lsh*t?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by usedcardealerph(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some may see this as jonsing, some will also see it as jewest, then some will term it confam bravery(heroic). In the end, it is your own point of view. Consequentially, it will be understandable. Be patient, history will repeat itself.

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
Nice can you chew it
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by latieph(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You will never die well for uttering trash. Madman
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... These people just wan cos problem for Nigeria because of their own selfish interests.

But them go fail! Nigeria must better by fire by force!
when all the hypocrisy, propaganda and mischief you disseminate bites back at you, I hope there would be compromising media to serve as accompaniment.

SilverNorGold ILoveDemMANNA or whatever pen name you otherwise go by (and your allies)

Never forget... What goes around, comes around

The tyranny and injustice go still touch you... all of you!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Malawian:
The day some of you will leave this place for a while, go to Twitter and experience some civilization, whenever you come back here, you will feel like a grown up.
honestly.

Nairaland is like 24-48hrs behind that virtual universe
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by delpee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Sadly, Thomas Sankara got killed for being upright.
Africa shall rise some day.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
delpee:
Sadly, Thomas Sankara got killed for being upright. Africa shall rise some day.
So sad my dear.An utterly forthright young man killed by the western imperialist in collusion with his own African brothers.Same thing British did with these evil people from Futa Jallon Plateau to enslave this nation.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

There's nothing about Buhari in this occupulekkitollgat
It's all about Lagos State government

Everything isn't about Buhari
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by AmDayo: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
You shall meet your waterloo soon,you schmuck. May you be a victim of the maimed. you dolt paid apologist
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Addy003(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

You're just a bastard
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Addy003(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

You're a bastard for this comment
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
jcmaiah:

Lol.. You Don dey hear the nwiii already.

My brother/sister speak for yourself only, mbok?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by victordaimond: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

karma will hunt unrepentant bad folks like u
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by emperorlaqrin: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

You love the maltreatment of those protesting for the betterment of your children's future.

God will reward us all for our actions and inactions.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
You're mad for this statement sir
Thewrath:
Oh poor macaroni....Yorubas have abandoned him
#NoBalls

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.