Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (100526 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / See Video Of Mr Macaroni & Other Protesters Stripped And Tied In Police Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by favor914: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
christistruth01:
Mr Macaroni has already been bought and paid for by Atiku.

Yesterday Uche Mefor former Kanu's deputy confessed on his Facebook page that Atiku paid IPOB before Kanu called off the no Referendum no Election Campaign before the 2019 Presidential Elections
I am not surprised, this democrazy we practice in Nigeria will send us to Atlantis.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by favor914: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
So sad my dear.An utterly forthright young man killed by the western imperialist in collusion with his own African brothers.Same thing British did with these evil people from Futa Jallon Plateau to enslave this nation.
Maybe without the British colonization of Nigeria, you would have been living in one forest cave in Western Cameroon today? Be thankful to the ones that gave your ancestors exposure, best believe the same way your ancestors were naive to the civilization of the colonialist back then, no different from your level of ignorance today.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by PinUp: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is very bad and should be condemned by all. Any sensible Nigerian should first place allegiance to Nigeria before any politicians be it a president or whatever. Buhari, you won't be there forever. Don't forget.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by themanderon: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this

In this life what goes around comes around. It's their turn today and you are loving the anomalies happening in this country today because of the few crumbs you are getting, Tomorrow you will surely be consumed by the evil you so gleefully support and there will be none to sympathize with you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by favor914: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
PinUp:
This is very bad and should be condemned by all. Any sensible Nigerian should first place allegiance to Nigeria before any politicians be it a president or whatever. Buhari, you won't be there forever. Don't forget.
What does President Buhari hair have to do with Lekki toll gate, aren’t there better things to watch on Al Jezerra?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by PinUp: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
favor914:
What does President Buhari hair have to do with Lekki toll gate, aren’t there better things to watch on Al Jezerra?

Don't sound naive. Who issues orders?
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by favor914: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
themanderon:

In this life what goes around comes around. It's their turn today and you are loving the anomalies happening in this country today because of the few crumbs you are getting, Tomorrow you will surely be consumed by the evil you so gleefully support and there will be none to sympathize with you.
They should stop disturbing the peace, before you protest by law you need permission from the police, they should produce the permission given to them to demonstrate, or protest whatever name they choose to call their baseless agitation.

A judicial enquirer ruled on an issue, you did not like the decision, so you decide to protest? Please lock them up till they see a judge, then go & file an appeal, not take the law into their hands. Happy Valentine’s Day from Maroko Police Station.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by favor914: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
PinUp:

Don't sound naive. Who issues orders?
My goodness you are a child, The President of Nigeria has better things doing than this no news crap Lekki tollgate joke, only people without premium package dstv even hear anything about this local toll gate non issue, better you & your woman waste your time watching brain drain MNet movie magic special Nollywood channel.

It has been a while since we heard anything on Booby Wine, & Yovweri Musuveni, not this thrash junk no news so called Lekki tollgate presumed saga.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by africandollar: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]

The best President any country in Africa ever had! Continue to rest in Power o Thomas Sankara!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by feed70: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Your father left balls go burst

Okoroawusa:
I Love this
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by jelel6: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hedonini:

That's quite ridiculous. What it means is that you're advocating totalitarianism, where the government of the day decides who does what, with impunity, without any possibility of citizens enforcing their will as they should. Remember even the so-called elections which is how citizens should ordinarily choose their leaders in Nigeria is always rigged, so what's your point really?

I believe the judicial panel has ruled on the matter? When you submit to a judge in a case, you have to accept the fact that it could either be decided in your favour or against you. Nobody forced the endsars party to participate in the judicial enquiry. They entered into it at liberty. They could have stayed away and say they don't believe they'd get justice. Alias, they did not. Now, they may not agree with the judgement passed, but they MUST ACCEPT IT.

Unless you're assuming a lawless state, the citizens are not responsible or have any right to enforce their WILL. That's a precipitate to anarchy. Maybe you presumed all the Citizens are in support of the protest. Funny. That's why I said them protesters are playing ostrich.

We can only call for our laws to be adhered to and leave it to the constituted authorities to do the enforcing.

You can't tell Lagosians that you want to open the nonsense toll gate (in spite of the pending/unresolved issues), and yet you remind them about the unsavoury consequences of the last protest. How about government doing the right thing (keeping the damn tollgate closed until justice is done, in order to avoid protests!) rather than reopen it with impunity - telling citizens to put up or shut up - to test citizens resolve? ? ? Is the government more powerful than the people? Which should fear the other?

It's understandable if the tollgate opening or closing has taken on a sentimental significance. But please, that is and should not be a major pressure point, especially in the light of the madness that erupted during the cause of the initial protect across the whole country. The risks are just too significant if they allowed the protest to fester compared to the possibility of upsetting people's sensibilities.

Besides, is the tollgate now to remain closed forever? I don't think so.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Vicas2000: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria is not worth fighting for! Know this. Know peace.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by princeadex84(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
You must be mad for saying this,you this idiot.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's bad about it, doesn't he remove his cloth at home?

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.

Efi awusa
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Pipapi1: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some of them look � like LOOTERS!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by PinUp: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
favor914:
My goodness you are a child, The President of Nigeria has better things doing than this no news crap Lekki tollgate joke, only people without premium package dstv even hear anything about this local toll gate non issue, better you & your woman waste your time watching brain drain MNet movie magic special Nollywood channel.

It has been a while since we heard anything on Booby Wine, & Yovweri Musuveni, not this thrash junk no news so called Lekki tollgate presumed saga.

You have already exposed yourself and your level of ignorance. Let's leave it at that. I can't argue further with someone like you.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by gaftsoil(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We northerners cannot sit idle and allow the SW to paint our president bad. This same president built the Lagos to Maradi Niger Republic train tracks to ensure that the yorubas travel to Niger to get education and tourism.
May thunder strike all your family members dead if you support Buhari and think he is doing well
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by gaftsoil(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

May thunder strike all your family members dead if you support Buhari and think he is doing well
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by McTobe(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Now I know I am talking to an ignoramus. Educated illiterate
isthatso:

You talk too much sentimental nonsense. The fact that a law exists and isnt applied doesnt mean it wont be applied in your case, the job of the protesters is not to put themselves where a legitimate law of the land is applied and their protests can be scuttled. Go and tell a policeman the above story you typed when he arrests you for not having extinguisher that he too doesnt have extinguisher in his car. You want to put yourself in a position where there is nothing the police can use to legitimately hold you and that is what the protesters failed in.

lack of planning!!!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria ain't getting better anytime soon....

If you like be objective or sensible with your comments, those MOFOs in the high place no too bother..
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Onelove508: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
midehi2:

My dear, they will, babangida is lonely, sick, can't move, bedwet, forget all the money, money won't help them in dying stage, nemesis must come

IBB isn't lonely, his children grandchildren and relatives are around him. All his loot are still intact (with him).

His health condition isn't because he mismanaged Nigeria, he is simply sick like other millions of people all over the world. Infact if not for his money such sickness should have taken him by now.

You didn't answer my question, "how would their reaping their evil deeds restore Nigeria"
For example; how would IBB's sickness and loneliness restore the damages he did to Nigeria?!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by deelobe: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

BROS, IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by BoboNogoDie: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
Oh poor macaroni....Yorubas have abandoned him
#NoBalls
OSU pigs should go and save him nau.
People that couldn't deal with python dance grin

Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Onelove508: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
midehi2:

And what is his gain dying empty...oh he left it for his generation...hahahaha
He actually left it for the Nigeria economy, it was used to build schools, roads and create employment.
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by iamjb: 2:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Hmm...na wahala for this country..
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by chinwezdasilva: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2021
tolexy007:
keep fighting the good fight bro, one day we shall b free from this tyrant.

peaceful protest is our constitutional right, Nobody can take that from us.

#FreeMrMacaroni
na only MrMacaroni dem carry abi you Dey give am preferential treatment .... free them all
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by tolexy007(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
chinwezdasilva:
na only MrMacaroni dem carry abi you Dey give am preferential treatment .... free them all

yea free dem all
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by donoro(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love this
may you and all your family members experience much more worse than this
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by fidtopade: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Mr Macaroni, thanks for fighting for the powerless and thanks for speaking for the voiceless. History will definitely be kind to you for we know you are doing this for many who wish to but can't for one reason or another.
What you are suffering now is for the sake of millions of youth, and many that have suffered bad government across Nigeria. You will ever remain my Hero. Say no to bad governance!!!
Re: EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Basicend:

Oga stop calling this touts peaceful protesters and stop deceiving yourself.
You are funny.I don't deal with political issues with sentiment.I just condemned the act of stripping suspects naked when the law court have not found them guilty yet n prescribe that as a form of punishment.
Meanwhile,I have followed the news of this incident since yesterday till today on both print and electronic media.I have not seen any of them describing the arrested people as touts.They addressed them as protesters who were arrested at lekki toll gate while protesting or attempting to protest.Even the police that arrested them addressed them as protesters.
So,who am I or who are you to tag them as touts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.