Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

#occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo (7559 Views)

Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Cherez: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
We are not suprised .

I can see all was for clout chasing.

Police were on their own, you and your gangs told them to arrest you.

Are you people mentally ok...like real ok.
So telling the police to arrest him for threatening to arrest them if they protest is now a crime?
Oga, the end of Una primitive era is here
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Cherez: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Oga u lying. I am the one in the middle
Ghosts don't protest at Lekki
That's definitely not a ghost
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2021
dudusky007:
my broda this country wahala don reach make them write am inside bible o.. red polo I buy to wear tomorrow..if dem arrest me when I 4 cum wear am again

Them Don write am for bible already o.

Go search and read,

The Acts of King Bubu Son of Hari

E dey Amazon self.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U get it, macaroni deh look for canadian refugee's status grin

Everybody Wann commot by all means
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by fregeneh(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Lo'ri iro

Iro ti poju
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

That's you ba? Okay take a selfie wearing exactly what you're wearing In the picture and hold a paper with the writing "Nairaland PrinceOfLagos" on it.

Do that right now and that should put an end to the matter. If you can't do that then you confirm you an IPOBian faker and liar like I have always accused you of being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations / Shettima Gets Humiliated In Owerri, Governor Hope Tries To Intervene & Failed / Questions every Nigerian should answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.