Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women (1160 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
We were warned and we never listened because we were part of the world that probably detests reading the bible. But woman has always been the absolute BAIN of humanity!

I randomly opened my bible app today and searched the keyword "Women" and i found these verses that reveals the specific devastating woman nature.

THE REDPILL is the ultimate mandate and simps are completely on the ruin!

1. PROVERBS 31:3 - DEPRIVE THEM OF SO MUCH ATTENTION!!

Re: 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
2.PROVERBS 22:14 - THEY ARE SO DEADLY IN NATURE THAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY BE PUNISHMENT FOR SINNERS

Re: 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
3.ISAIAH 3:12 - WOMEN IN CHARGE/LEADERSHIP OF ANY POLITICALLY GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION IS DISASTROUS TO THE INHABITANTS

Re: 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

In as much I don't suppose feminism, I also don't support red pill to some extent. Don't mistake the Bible for red pills entirely. The Bible did not say one should hate a woman or hate your wife simply because she's nagging or doing some redicolous behavior. The last time I read my Bible it said Husband love your wife.

Red pills in general is a brutal act toward woman who want to be selfish or in such manner.

What I support of red pills is the way it's open one's eyes toward some evil ladies deed. As a matter of fact I won't address the problem with red pills ideology but from another perspective.
Re: 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by Fahdiga(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Even the Bible doesn't support women being in power and authority
Re: 3 Bible Verses That Speaks On The Redpill And Completely Warns Against Women by johnkey: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In as much I don't suppose feminism, I also don't support red pill to some extent. Don't mistake the Bible for red pills entirely. The Bible did not say one should hate a woman or hate your wife simply because she's nagging or doing some redicolous behavior. The last time I read my Bible it said Husband love your wife.

Red pills in general is a brutal act toward woman who want to be selfish or in such manner.

What I support of red pills is the way it's open one's eyes toward some evil ladies deed. As a matter of fact I won't address the problem with red pills ideology but from another perspective.
redpill doesn't make you hate women, it only shields you from their manipulations.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face / The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun / Naija Ladies And I've Not Eaten Syndrome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.