Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun (1155 Views)

Any Hustler With Online Banking That Name Can Be Edited ? / Is He A Hustler Or A Lover ? [photo] / What Is The Legit Way To Earn Money Online In Nigeria, Help A Brother Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
"a grateful man will always be favoured and blessed"

the plan was to setup something i'd use to survive after my grace2grass transition by selling fried yam https://www.nairaland.com/6794274/good-people-nairaland

but man needed capital to kick off and you all know how crazy and terrible things are so i resulted into daily hustle. https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily-bread
nearly died, spent half of the money earned on drugs and of cause food(man must chop)

nemodatquod
thanks to some people that reached out to me from this forum(would have love to mention them, but i think they would rather want to remain "unknown"wink

still typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Continued

like i said the plan was to sell fried yam. But God works in a mysterous way, we humans be making plans but baba God got something better cooking for us

now the thing is am currently homeless and i sleep in a church. In of front of the church there is this mechanic there. The dude never runs out of cars(customers). opposite him there is a vulcanizer.

ibtxo
i was at the mechanic place last week friday, was watching him fix vehicles. And then it hits me that no one sells engine oil around, he has to always get to the bus stop to buy oil for servicing, the vulcanizer on the other hand is always looking for okada(bike) tubes or cold patch to fix bike tyres.

tbc...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
..Continued

then it dawned on me that i could actually sell those stuffs. Ie engine oil aburor(:refild oil: pardon my yoruba please) and okada(motorcycle) tubes.

did markey survey on saturday. I had total of 16,700 on me. I got 10litres of engine oil for 13,000naira(with enough begging&pricing) and four back tyres of bike tubes for 600naira each

now i'd sell a litre for 1,500 meaning my gain on 10litres will be 2,000naira and for the tubes i'd sell for 850naira meaning my gain on 4pcs will be 1,000naira

the sweet thing is the owner of the church has a car, gen and its a big compound where most of the bike guys park their motorcycles! And i dont have to pay for space

i sold a litre already and a tube!

#ikantfitkarigun

i'd keep pushing till i conquer!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Impressive. That's creative thinking. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by kkins25(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2021
wow!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Azuriver: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wow. I am happy for you.
I had wanted to show you a place to apply for a sales person job at Owode/Iyana Ilogbo.
Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Azuriver:
Wow. I am happy for you.
I had wanted to show you a place to apply for a sales person job at Owode/Iyana Ilogbo.

please ican still apply! Whats the nature of the job!

engine oil no dey expire!

thanks

1 Like

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Azuriver: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2021
azraeljaheel:

please ican still apply! Whats the nature of the job!

engine oil no dey expire!

thanks
It's like a new depot for Coca Cola, Bigi, 7up etc.
Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Azuriver:

It's like a new depot for Coca Cola, Bigi, 7up etc.

good afternoon

oh okay

is there like a phone number or email i could reach

nb: you can also post it on jobs/vacancy section just to help other individuals in need. Thank you
Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by slickycee: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is inspiring.

May God give you all you need.

We love hearing success stories
We love seeing men get back on their feet.

The God that started this transformation would mightily complete it.

Stay strong man !
Your best days are yet to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
slickycee:
This is inspiring.
May God give you all you need.
We love hearing success stories We love seeing men get back on their feet.
The God that started this transformation would mightily complete it.
Stay strong man ! Your best days are yet to come
thanks
happy new month

1 Like

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Azuriver: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
azraeljaheel:

good afternoon

oh okay

is there like a phone number or email i could reach

nb: you can also post it on jobs/vacancy section just to help other individuals in need. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Legit Hustler #ikantfitkarigun by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
I want to say a very big thank you to telim and petyprincess

i havent been online for a while now! Health issues and other running around

i was able to get sealed oils, bike tubes and brake%clutch oil! Am processing my drivers license too! Thank you all again

=the hustle continues=

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year / When You Think You Are Intelligent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.