Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62857 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Farki: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:
The problem with this thread is simple

Everyone is interested in political power

None is interested in actual reform

Through politics we have reform, we can elect governor's who don't shield killers or unleash attack dogs on the youths for protesting.

There is nothing wrong with politics but some people have decided to place political affiliation over their humanity, especially the "one Nigerianists" on this forum.

What they have done is just expose their hypocrisy.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by kaboninc(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
Lekki Toll Gate: How Bank Documents Exposed Seyi Tinubu And Sunday Dare - Peoples Gazette

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1360644476289638406

Just displaying your very strong and terrible ignorance. And worse still, others who can't just think with their brains will think like you.

Is this what you claim is an expose? Transfers? Wacked journalism at its best
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by doxijaw: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
The protests you and your kind encouraged and boasted you'd participate in, and participated in, saw to the destruction of a huge amount of private and public properties in Lagos.

People's livelihoods were shattered, the pieces of which they're still picking to this day. Pictures abound on the internet that bear testament to this.

Folks, and even the Lagos state government, are yet to recover from this, notwithstanding, destructive characters like you are still asking that people protest some more, poking holes in all attempts by the government to ensure all that destruction don't reoccur.

The alleged crimes for which you encourage these protests and destruction happened even more in your region, notably Anambra by Akwuzu SARS, but, in your characteristic deviousness, you've not seen any reason to call for or encourage protests in Anambra. Why is that so? Are the blood of those spilled in Lagos any more important than those of your blood brothers spilled in Anambra?

Why cant the protests hold in Anambra? Why arent you calling for the head of that idiot called Peter Obi?

Even the dolt you adore with all your heart, one Nnamdi Kanu, did the same. Two peas in a pod, the two of you.

Lagos will not only survive, she will thrive to your utter displeasure.

Your plans will FAIL!

You have scattered the whole thread grin

Very thoughtful comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

I doubt you are sensible but I will cure your ignorance. The Lagos State government, through the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSSTF) funds and equips the Rapid Response Squad (RRS). Although the LASG claims the RSS is funded by individuals and 'well-meaning' people in the state. The LSSTF was founded in 2007, during the time of Fashola.

So, tell me, when was the last time you saw the RSS in new riot gears and crispy uniforms dousing a riot or protest?

I could have simply ignored your tantrum but there are crazed, ignorance folks like you who also think the NPF funds and equips the RSS.
Oniovo, leave that Amala warrior to wallow in his stupidity.

Omamuriókè

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Lashist(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

It is all a ploy for the 2023 presidency.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

OK..;but who are those people that want to bring jagaban down through the protests
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by emmnprince(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Short response: "Any country or city you travel to without seeing an Igbo man there, enter the next available flight and hastily leave." A general and truthful saying.

Igbos are everywhere you go.

Like MTN abi? grin

I really gained a lot from all of una contributions. All the attacks and counter-attacks. Sometimes it is better to read and see peoples’ views than to even comment sef!

"Bad leadership and poor management of resources" born out of greed and tribal sentiment is a contributing factor why a nation like Nigeria is still crawling up till today.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by doxijaw: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Solution is simple, go back to your ancestral lands if uncomfortable with your host's , this message applies to every tribe . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
heniford2:
just becareful bro
Many thanks for your advice bro.

I appreciate it.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
[s]I didn't walk into Lagos State if that is your claim. Tinubu is originally from Osun State, Iragbiji precisely and cannot lay claim to being a pure-bred Lagosian other than his stronghold on the State. The Stockholm syndrome is why the future of Lagos is supposedly in the groin of one man and it is okay since he must share one vegetable oil and cassava flakes during elections.

If not for the fact that the mindset of many is warped, why will any rational human think it is okay for a politician to build a property with the State money and then turn around to convert it to personal use? Why is Alpha Beta the audit company of the state when one of the BIG FOUR, which are independent companies could be used?

I used to think the way you think before but the narrative is fast changing. Lagos could have been more but no, we are all comfortable with the crumbs that fall off the table of smart kleptomania who has a company for almost every sector of the state which he uses to bleed the state dry.

I was thinking you will mention Ambode and Sanwo-Olu but you only stopped at Jakande, Tinubu and Fashola. You should have included those two as well.

Not to worry, the future of your unborn generation is being looted without conscience but Abia and Anambra is your problem. That is Seyi Tinubu, a young man who controls an advertising agency. Another Tinubu manages Primero and then Bola's daughter is the Iyaloja of Lagos. A thug, Oluomo is gradually rising through the ranks and his kids are abroad. You will soon explain how the thievery of Tinubu has made you and your family a better person. [/s]
bros keep kwayet there. go and take ya madam to eat valentine dinner and stop ranting here like a castrated bull
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
Oniovo, leave that Amala warrior to wallow in his stupidity.

Omamuriókè
Very crazed human beings, alongside the acclaimed "Dr" in my mention. Their ignorance of Lagos is so great that you wonder if they truly live in the state.

Omamurioke, Oniovo.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by darams4all(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Am not saying Tinubu is a saint. However, God will punish every politician target in Tinubu because of 2023. Many of you will just argue without looking at the facts. How does Lekki Toll gate affect your life. Ever since dem don dey collect toll fee there people dey buy cars, build houses and do good things. Please leave Tinubu alone. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
I didn't walk into Lagos State if that is your claim. Tinubu is originally from Osun State, Iragbiji precisely and cannot lay claim to being a pure-bred Lagosian other than his stronghold on the State. The Stockholm syndrome is why the future of Lagos is supposedly in the groin of one man and it is okay since he must share one vegetable oil and cassava flakes during elections.

If not for the fact that the mindset of many is warped, why will any rational human think it is okay for a politician to build a property with the State money and then turn around to convert it to personal use? Why is Alpha Beta the audit company of the state when one of the BIG FOUR, which are independent companies could be used?

I used to think the way you think before but the narrative is fast changing. Lagos could have been more but no, we are all comfortable with the crumbs that fall off the table of smart kleptomania who has a company for almost every sector of the state which he uses to bleed the state dry.

I was thinking you will mention Ambode and Sanwo-Olu but you only stopped at Jakande, Tinubu and Fashola. You should have included those two as well.

Not to worry, the future of your unborn generation is being looted without conscience but Abia and Anambra is your problem. That is Seyi Tinubu, a young man who controls an advertising agency. Another Tinubu manages Primero and then Bola's daughter is the Iyaloja of Lagos. A thug, Oluomo is gradually rising through the ranks and his kids are abroad. You will soon explain how the thievery of Tinubu has made you and your family a better person.

You are definitely wrong again. If Tinubu had used the state resources to build those structures and then converted it to his own, he would have been convicted under PDP era for that. Tinubu created ideas tans used government policies to actualise the ideas that will enable private participation to maximise profits from it. If he used state money, Lagos would not have developed as it is. Because Rivers State has got more money than Lagos before Tinubu increased the IGR of Lagos exponentially. Tinubu has brain that no other governor has, except of course Jakande. Baba Jekere may Allah forgive his sins in the grave, was an egalitarian like Awolowo. He was not business minded. That’s where Tinubu is different. Fortunately for Baba Kekere he had plenty of money to prosecute his projects in the days when naira was stronger than pounds Sterling. Tinubu was frustrated by Obasonjo. Obasonjo stopped federal income to Lagos. What did Tinubu do? He brought out ideas to generate income internally and survived the financial emasculation coming from Obasonjo. And you are now telling me he is from Iragbiji. Does that matter any more? When he is more partriotic than even an average Lagosian. In civilised world, the people that build localities are never borne in that locality. They just have brilliant ideas to help humanity. Indigineship has nothing to do with loyalty and hard work. Baba Jakande has his routes in Ilorin, Kwara state. Most of the past and present governors and commissioners of Lagos have no roots in Lagos. We are just lucky to have them, and they believe Lagos is their new home. They have contributed more than most indigenes to developing Lagos. You must wake up from ethnic bigotry and laziness. An average Lagosian is regarded as lazy. When I was in University, they used to say that it’s rare to find a true son of Lagos in university. If these so called strangers had not come to develop Lagos, how would the situation in Lagos have been, with teeming numbers of uneducated true indigenes? We welcome developers in Lagos. We do not welcome destroyers.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Lashist(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
The protests you and your kind encouraged and boasted you'd participate in, and participated in, saw to the destruction of a huge amount of private and public properties in Lagos.

People's livelihoods were shattered, the pieces of which they're still picking to this day. Pictures abound on the internet that bear testament to this.

Folks, and even the Lagos state government, are yet to recover from this, notwithstanding, destructive characters like you are still asking that people protest some more, poking holes in all attempts by the government to ensure all that destruction don't reoccur.

The alleged crimes for which you encourage these protests and destruction happened even more in your region, notably Anambra by Akwuzu SARS, but, in your characteristic deviousness, you've not seen any reason to call for or encourage protests in Anambra. Why is that so? Are the blood of those spilled in Lagos any more important than those of your blood brothers spilled in Anambra?

Why cant the protests hold in Anambra? Why arent you calling for the head of that idiot called Peter Obi?

Even the dolt you adore with all your heart, one Nnamdi Kanu, did the same. Two peas in a pod, the two of you.

Lagos will not only survive, she will thrive to your utter displeasure.

Your plans will FAIL!
Are you saying most persons in the protests yesterday arent Lagosians. You would have made sense but you are a known troll here that strictly accepts whatever APC does
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Reference(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:
The problem with this thread is simple

Everyone is interested in political power

None is interested in actual reform

Exactly. They are all protecting their little fiefdoms while everything else around them falls apart. Nigeria can go to blazes for all they care. That is the summary of this country from tip to toe.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Farki:

Through politics we have reform, we can elect governor's who don't shield killers or unleash attack dogs on the youths for protesting.

There is nothing wrong with politics but some people have decided to place political affiliation over their humanity, especially the "one Nigerianists" on this forum.

What they have done is just expose their hypocrisy.

The trobule with many Nigerians including the pro and anti one nigerianists is that they are far more interested in their side winning than in actual reform.

Sars was an issue for decades, yet neither side , PDP or APC, pro or anti did nothing till it got too hot.

Perhaps we should fix our attitude to governance first. It should not be about sharing the spoils

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

Very crazed human beings, alongside the acclaimed "Dr" in my mention. Their ignorance of Lagos is so great that you wonder if they truly live in the state.

Omamurioke, Oniovo.
Surprisingly, the Eramuféfè called Dr lateef who's supposed to act like a matured adult here is the one splashing his stupidity from one page to another.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
400billionman:
I used to admire the rich whenever I encountered them. This is because I want to become like them.

Along the line i discovered that the rich steals from the poor through legitimate, semi-legitimate and crude ways to acquire their wealth. I saw this is about 6 personal events I was involved in.

I stopped admiring the rich once I got this knowledge because I personally have fallen victim directly to frauds perpetrated by the rich against my own personal finance.

If you have a new car, a beautiful wife, a house, it is likely that rich man you admire or call friend that will steal those things away from you. He will do it so neatly, nobody will suspect.

When you supply goods to a wealthy man, there is a 50% likelihood he may never pay. In my case, one owed me for 6 years and paid under duress, to which he is still owing some monies today. These are people that have phone numbers to traditional rulers, state governors or state CPs.

Fear the wealthy.
hmmm words of wisdom
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SirBunky85(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..
you see why God will punish you?instead of you to be remorseful of the damage ibori has done against the people of delta state,you keep hailing him as the messiah of the Niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
nengibo:

So in essence Tinubu using public funds to build toll gate and collect the money back is enriching lagosians, shame no dey catch you, have you seen alert of 10 million for 30 consecutive days in your life

Obasanjo would have convicted Tinubu if he used government money to build structures for himself. He was at CCT and was not convicted. Were PDP members his friends? Do you think all the leaders around him would allow that to happen? Do you think we are dunces in Lagos? He used government policies and his ideas to establish structures along with his own money to create jobs and make more money. Tinubu is smarter than all politicians around. He would create structures with government support to make money by doing business. Other politicians think about stealing government money without investing in infrastructure and businesses.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
e dey take am build lekki epe expressway. i enjoy driving on all that smooth road. tinubu has tried small in lagos sha. especially if you are on the island. most of the roads are smooth world class. i enjoy driving on smooth roads because i am very protective of the suspension system of my car. it means a lot to me to drive on smooth roads grin grin

If he is already using the taxes from our 4x2 shops to build lekki express way. Why then is he still mounting tollgate on the same express.

Politician give you main tarred road, you dey rejoice. Your mind no tell you say with the kind traffic jam wey dey common on that road, by now Lekki suppose get train or tram wey go link am direct to VIctoria Island. Shame no catch you say with your lekki exposure, na still tarred road you dey rejoice for
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SirBunky85(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Reeks of dumbness.

Well, monthly 30,000 Naira is the cause
isn't it now obvious that you're the dumb one in this instance? he's argued his case intelligently, instead of you to counter with a superior argument,here you are spewing gibberish
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by chatinent: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2021
It is only God's kingdom that can solve humankind's problems.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by emmnprince(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Richcreed:
My dear brothers, It is high time we stopped attacking ourselves online like this. Let us show some maturity in our utterances please. It is obvious there was more than meet the eyes about the end SARS protest,it was either politically motivated or hijacked, but the fact is, some set of people are hell bent on turning the Igbo's and Yoruba against each other. This we need to know now!!. WE NEED TO UNITE!!! Let's stop lashing out at each other, we have a common enemy and the current generation need to act fast on this cus it is happening in our time, prosterity will judge least we do nothing!
I'm a Yoruba.
Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka!,,

On point!
This is what those who thrive on divide-and-rule principle use.

Let me go tribal here to buttress your point and show how this work.

Let's say Ibo and Yoruba aren't in good terms. Let us assume the Ibo don't like the Northerners, especially the Fulani. The Northerners project an imcompetent candidate who can carryout their agenda and need the support of either Yoruba or Ibo to emerge winner. They approach the Yorubas and were well received! And they eventually won!
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
drlateef:

Y[s]ou are definitely wrong again. If Tinubu had used the state resources to build those structures and then converted it to his own, he would have been convicted under PDP era for that. Tinubu created ideas tans used government policies to actualise the ideas that will enable private participation to maximise profits from it. If he used state money, Lagos would not have developed as it is. Because Rivers State has got more money than Lagos before Tinubu increased the IGR of Lagos exponentially. Tinubu has brain that no other governor has, except of course Jakande. Baba Jekere may Allah forgive his sins in the grave, was an egalitarian like Awolowo. He was not business minded. That’s where Tinubu is different. Fortunately for Baba Kekere he had plenty of money to prosecute his projects in the days when naira was stronger than pounds Sterling. Tinubu was frustrated by Obasonjo. Obasonjo stopped federal income to Lagos. What did Tinubu do? He brought out ideas to generate income internally and survived the financial emasculation coming from Obasonjo. And you are now telling me he is from Iragbiji. Does that matter any more? When he is more partriotic than even an average Lagosian. In civilised world, the people that build localities are never borne in that locality. They just have brilliant ideas to help humanity. Indigineship has nothing to do with loyalty and hard work. Baba Jakande has his routes in Ilorin, Kwara state.[/s]
Not sure I asked you this citation.

Most of the past and present governors and commissioners of Lagos have no roots in Lagos. We are just lucky to have them, and they believe Lagos is their new home. They have contributed more than most indigenes to developing Lagos.
The Tomfoolery! Initially, you boasted you you are not an "atohunrinwa", meaning someone who walked into Lagos but turned in one swift move to hail strangers who came from other states and indeed up becoming governors in the state. The same you referenced Anambra and Abia a few minutes ago? This is hilarious.

You must wake up from ethnic bigotry and laziness.
Huh?
drlateef:

I am more Lagosian than you. I don’t need to tell you history of my family. I am not atohunrinwa. Lagos is blessed by having Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola and other governors as leaders. These are visionary leaders who made Lagos the envy of all Nigeria. They made Lagos the fifth largest economy in Africa. Any Lagosian who does not recognise their effort is a bast...d. Quote me anywhere. No State in Nigeria is as good as Lagos. It is because the leaders are good. Otherwise Anambra or Abia would have been better if businesses are the main reason Lagos grew. I am a true Lagosian and I value the leaders. Go to your state and destroy them, leave Lagos alone.
This was you a few minutes ago, asking that I go to my state and you claim you are not bigoted? You haven't explained the colour of your bigotry at all.

[s]An average Lagosian is regarded as lazy. When I was in University, they used to say that it’s rare to find a true son of Lagos in university. If these so called strangers had not come to develop Lagos, how would the situation in Lagos have been, with teeming numbers of uneducated true indigenes? We welcome developers in Lagos. We do not welcome destroyers.[/s]

If Lagosians are lazy and strangers from all walks of life developed Lagos then they have a claim to it, just like a true-born Lagosian. The same way Tinubu, Baba Jakande, and Fashola, alongside other non-Lagosian commissioners, have a claim over Lagos is the same way Igbos, Hausas, Urhobos, Ijaws, Ibibios, Anangs, TIVs, Itsekiris and other ethnic groups who contributed to the development of the state have the same claim.

There is only one man who has equipped and sponsored thuggery in the state and that is the one man you romanticize - Tinubu. Nigerians protest abroad. EndSARS protesters have always been peaceful and have never been destructive even in the face of provocation. You introduced systemic bigotry into the discourse and then asked I purge myself of it. You should be more deliberate at arguments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

If he is already using the taxes from our 4x2 shops to build lekki express way. Why then is he still mounting tollgate on the same express.

Politician give you main tarred road, you dey rejoice. Your mind no tell you say with the kind traffic jam wey dey common on that road, by now Lekki suppose get train or tram wey go link am direct to VIctoria Island. Shame no catch you say with your lekki exposure, na still tarred road you dey rejoice for
bros, as a wise man once said, WAHALA NO DEY FINISH, so the small amount he collects from you as taxes from your 4 by 2 shop can never be enough to maintain the roads. during heat season the intense heat destroys the road and during raining season the rain also destroys it not to talk of these huge trailers taking chunks out of the road. whats my point ? these roads need constant maintenance. everyday i see around 1000 sanitation workers going around picking garbage and sweeping the streets. these 1000 sanitation workers need monthly salaries etc etc. so my brother ? without that toll gate money the island will descend into ariaria market in aba with no roads full of red mud and full of garbage on the street. to prevent that we need these toll gate money so we can fix the roads daily as it spoils ( everyday there are workers repairing patches on the road ) and to sweep the trash that people throw on the street. THIS IS HOW A CIVILIZED SOCIETY IS RUN. TINUBU IS RUNNING A CIVILIZED SOCIETY AND IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO MAINTAIN CIVILIZATION
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Richcreed:
My dear brothers, It is high time we stopped attacking ourselves online like this. Let us show some maturity in our utterances please. It is obvious there was more than meet the eyes about the end SARS protest,it was either politically motivated or hijacked, but the fact is, some set of people are hell bent on turning the Igbo's and Yoruba against each other. This we need to know now!!. WE NEED TO UNITE!!! Let's stop lashing out at each other, we have a common enemy and the current generation need to act fast on this cus it is happening in our time, prosterity will judge least we do nothing!
I'm a Yoruba.
Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka!,,
I will tell you this for free; the only group who pitched sane Yorubas against Igbos are BMCs and APC foot soldiers. The trick was to divide the cause and make it ethnic since Igbos are always the scape goat in the scheme of things. The protest was never political.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Doyin2(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2021
kaboninc:

Just displaying your very strong and terrible ignorance. And worse still, others who can't just think with their brains will think like you.

Is this what you claim is an expose? Transfers? Wacked journalism at its best

Jungle journalism indeed.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Clothingonline9(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:
So, what’s wrong with Seyi Tinubu’s Advert company getting paid for advert done on behalf of LCC?

Jonathan paid Raymond Dokpesi over N2billion from the account of Office of the national security adviser without any contractual agreement between the two parties and you all defended him. So, what’s wrong in a private company engaging and paying for adverts?
Well said bro

It’s not capital obvious some group of people and tribes just hate tinubu for nothing now it’s crystal clear
If toll gate is in borno no one will talk real lagosians support a former leader everyone should hold their state government responsible stop this hate.
If you can’t pay toll don’t pass the area relocate
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by bignero: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.

My God, dont tell me some ine can be this stewpid..

Wow so dumb.. Spits..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.