Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62900 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Solomonwise1: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.please me and my little sister are very hungry.please help us 0087732626 union bank ojo adegoke,god bless you
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by IgboWarlord(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Even if the money is going directly to Bola Tinubu,anybody wey come there to protest should be arrested flogged and jailed...Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jostoman: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
OritoJasi:
It is becoming clearer that the whole Endsars movement was a scam whose real intent is getting at and targeting Tinubu by his political opponents. They merely used the youths as cover. Abi wetin concern Tinubu with Sars? I will urge you guys to go and get your PVC so you can vote against him if he decides to contest. Either that or make una rest.
it will look like a scam to you now suffering and smiling supporters of evil.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2021
kilonshele101:

The question you should ask yourself is "can you people survive without Lagos?"

Take away Lagos from igbo and see how they die of hunger just like their forefathers

Are you sleeping on a bicycle? Lagos? Small Lagos? Igbos dominate the business scene in Potiskum, Yobe State despite the civil unrest there and you are here talking about Lagos. How many Yorubas have business in Burkina Faso, Yaounde Cameroon, Mumbasa Kenya, or even owning a factory in China
One of our biggest lessons form the civil war is not put all eggs in one basket. Lagos is too small to affect the prosperity of Igbo people. If Lagos burns today, it will be nothing more than a pinch. Our business interests are diversified the world over.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:
You probably wonder how an underfunded NPF suddenly got money to acquire riot gears and crispy new uniforms about a week since the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was announced last week.

It is said that the Lagos State Government owns the LCC but every Tinubu's stooge understands that the wide-eyed, dogged politician in Bourdillon owns and controls the toll gate by proxy.

He probably funded the police within a week since the protest was announced last week. Strangely, the LCC provided the Black Maria unarmed protesters were caged in. The Toll Gate funds of BAT have been terribly affected that he would do anything to see it come alive again.

This is the smart thief that is eyeing the presidency.

Tell your own governor to build something fir the people and benefit from it. Tinubu did not steal government money. He builds opportunities to make money like every capitalist entrepreneur. But your own governors steal government money and impoverished the people. Go and burn their houses and leave Lagos alone. The western governments build structures and benefit from it by investing their money in building structures. Then people pay for the services and they become billionaire from that. That’s common sense. Go and hold your own politicians to ransom. They steal government money and never do anything for the people. That’s where Tinubu is different.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by kilonshele101(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Short response: "Any country or city you travel to without seeing an Igbo man there, enter the next available flight and hastily leave." A general and truthful saying.

Igbos are everywhere you go.

Because home is not as favorable.

If igbos are everywhere, going by the logic of your brother, does the that mean they are the sole reason for the development of everywhere.

You see, you people can keep telling yourself whatever to console yourself.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2021
This country is dead on creation (DOC).

E no go better for all Nigerian politicians from A-Z...

Na sorrow go full their houses.

Ogun kill all of Una.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
What the hell do you know about respect? Do you even know what the word means? Do you have respect for yourself?

You've lived in Lagos since you were born, the same Lagos under whose belly you you were nurtured is the Lagos you want to have destroyed, all because of your vindictive HATE.

Would you have even had the money to buy the useless phone you've been using to incite people to revolt in Lagos if you had grown in one of your five villages? Here talking about respect, what do you know about it.

Learn to appreciate your hosts. Lagos has been extremely kind to you and your brothers, appreciate that for once. If you hate the people so much, why dont you simply up and leave the darn place, I assure you, no one but your family would miss you (that is if they themselves would even do so.)

Hopeless hateful being.
shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..

Your paymasters hate Tinubu because he is smarter than them. He invested his money in building social services and he is benefitting from it. Why are you angry. That’s how the western world was developed. Your own governors embezzle and destroy your states. Go and hold them to ransom.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by SweetiliciousD: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2021
kilonshele101:

Because home is not as favorable.

If igbos are everywhere, going by the logic of your brother, does the that mean they are the sole reason for the development of everywhere.

You see, you people can keep telling yourself whatever to console yourself.

Hahahahahaha fix it bro
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2021
drlateef:

Tell your own governor to build something fir the people and benefit from it. Tinubu did not steal government money. He builds opportunities to make money like every capitalist entrepreneur. But your own governors steal government money and impoverished the people. Go and burn their houses and leave Lagos alone. The western governments build structures and benefit from it by investing their money in building structures. Then people pay for the services and they become billionaire from that. That’s common sense. Go and hold your own politicians to ransom. They steal government money and never do anything for the people. That’s where Tinubu is different.
Stockholm syndrome? Not sure you are more Lagosian than I am, Ogbeni Lateef.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by GeneralPula: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Racoon:
Seems you have forgotten that even Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Leopold, Abacha and even satan all have supporters? So what is in a name?

So you’re this worthless whenever you see people who are ready to engage you?

Take a look at what your saying.. Spiiit

Nah only for buhari matter your muscle dey raise !

Spiit on your head..Omo Igbo !
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by kilonshele101(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:

Are you sleeping on a bicycle? Lagos? Small Lagos? Igbos dominate this business scene in Potiskum, Yobe State despite the civil unrest there and you are here talking about Lagos. How many Yorubas have business in Burkina Faso, Yaounde Cameroon, Mumbasa Kenya, or even owning a factory in China
One of our biggest lessons form the civil war is not put all eggs in one basket. Lagos is too small to affect the prosperity of Igbo people. If Lagos burns today, it will be nothing more than a pinch. Our business interests are diversified the world over.

So you people are the sole reason for the development of China, Burkina Faso and kenya.

You people can keep telling yourself lies to feel better, it's understandable.

And no igbo could make to top 10 richest in Africa.
Jokers

I still dare your people to leave Lagos and see what await them

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nengibo: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Loatsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

There will always be useful idiots for the ruling class to continue its evils, after all people defended hitler

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Alabikamaldeen: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2021
2021 Nigeria Custom Service Shortlisted candidates.

Download it here:
https://naijanewsreport.com/2021-nigeria-custom-service-recruitment/
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Anaedo1: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.

It's like they have increased your 30k to 40k..
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by drlateef: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Sanchez01:

Stockholm syndrome? Not sure you are more Lagosian than I am, Ogbeni Lateef.

I am more Lagosian than you. I don’t need to tell you history of my family. I am not atohunrinwa. Lagos is blessed by having Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola and other governors as leaders. These are visionary leaders who made Lagos the envy of all Nigeria. They made Lagos the fifth largest economy in Africa. Any Lagosian who does not recognise their effort is a bast...d. Quote me anywhere. No State in Nigeria is as good as Lagos. It is because the leaders are good. Otherwise Anambra or Abia would have been better if businesses are the main reason Lagos grew. I am a true Lagosian and I value the leaders. Go to your state and destroy them, leave Lagos alone.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Richcreed(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2021
My dear brothers, It is high time we stopped attacking ourselves online like this. Let us show some maturity in our utterances please. It is obvious there was more than meet the eyes about the end SARS protest,it was either politically motivated or hijacked, but the fact is, some set of people are hell bent on turning the Igbo's and Yoruba against each other. This we need to know now!!. WE NEED TO UNITE!!! Let's stop lashing out at each other, we have a common enemy and the current generation need to act fast on this cus it is happening in our time, prosterity will judge least we do nothing!
I'm a Yoruba.
Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka!,,

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Anaedo1: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2021
PVision2020:
The whole protest is about Tinubu.
Akwuzu massacre no consign dem. Peter Obi na our person, he can kill the whole of Anambra if he wants, he can never do wrong
Oyigbo own no touch dem....Wike na wicked producer, we no fit reach im dormot, na our person.
Jimoh was killed in Oyo state, but we meuve....Seyi Makinde is the best thing after slice bread.
Aba and Enugu massacre no matter...The Ohanaeze and SE governor's forum can sell us out all they want, our main concern na Tinubu.
Kaduna massacre and herdsmen wahala na small thing.

Lekki bloodless, nameless pseudo-massacre .....Ooohhhh we no go gree, Tinubu ordered the army and the police, he was the one that purchased arms and ammunition for the Lagos police, we must bring him down...

It's all about Tinubu

Where are the families of the Awkuzu massacre?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2021
nengibo:

There will always be useful idiots for the ruling class to continue its evils, after all people defended hitler

One thing about people born to suffer by useless never do good pathetic leeches is that they hate on successful people

It's called crab mentality and bane of Africa's development
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nengibo: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2021
drlateef:

So in essence Tinubu using public funds to build toll gate and collect the money back is enriching lagosians, shame no dey catch you, have you seen alert of 10 million for 30 consecutive days in your life

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by nengibo: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

One thing about people born to suffer by useless never do good pathetic leeches is that they hate on successful people

It's called crab mentality and bane of Africa's development
If you aren't receiving at least one million per day for defending this Thief nubu like his son, then what will you call yourself be honest
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2021
VaselineCrew:

[s]I keep telling Lagosians, what exactly are you paying for at that lekki epe expressway?

Street lights- only a few work and aren’t even that bright, thereby leading to hazardous night driving.

Lane markings - mostly faded, except for the few new ones at places like phase 1. How the heck do we pay for a road and they are too lazy to even draw white lines on the road?

Smoothness - not as smooth as third mainland bridge, which is complete with new lanes and overly luminous street lights. May I remind the house that, this is a free road.

Order - since there are no lanes, cars drive in a zigzag pattern, as compared to a street like bourdillon were there are lane markings and ordered driving.

Traffic lights - I give them props for at least changing those roundabouts to traffic lights, but sometimes a junction or more on that stretch would have totally dead traffic lights, this leaving traffic control to lasma.

Length - from the first toll gate to the second one at chevron is just about 10km. That is only about 6 miles of road, on an already existing route.

Justification - what grand solution does lekki expressway serve to make it worthy of tolling as compared to the lekki ikoyi link bridge? The latter at least provides a faster alternative to ikoyi and hence is worthy of a toll. Why exactly should the former be rolled?[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:
[s]You are mad. Who are you accommodating? Your land? yet we are the majors contributors to your development. Take Igbos out of Lagos, and let me see where your growth will come from. Tell me which othe tribe in Nigeria owns businesses and builds structures in Lagos en-masse as much as the Igbos. It is people like you that make we Igbos say that yorunas are only noisemakers. Go to festac, amuwo odofin, satelite and Ago palace Ibeju lekki and many others places to see how igbos have selflessly developed these places. You are really fucking mad. Thats why fulanis are slaying your brothers in Ogun and Oyo state because of ignorant fukcs like you. You really deserve the fulanis, not the Igbos. At least, they will bring you mass cow meat and mass killings. Idiot.[/s]
rant of a gala selling negro
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
nengibo:

If you aren't receiving at least one million per day for defending this Thief nubu like his son, then what will you call yourself be honest

Dude .. only pigs think only of monetary gain over common welfare of a state and region

No wonder some states can't measure up to Lagos in anything
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
kilonshele101:

So you people are the sole reason for the development of China, Burkina Faso and kenya.

You people can keep telling yourself lies to feel better, it's understandable.

And no igbo could make to top 10 richest in Africa.
Jokers

I know you are jealous but you don't have lie to prove your point. I said we own businesses in these countries. You twist my story and say that I said we are the sole reason for development. You are such a terrible liar.

However I understand your jealousy. It is not easy to be the most prosperous Nigerian tribe outside the shores of Nigeria. Hahahaha.

And FYI, the reason we are not among the top 10 richest in Africa is because equitable distribution of income is higher among Igbo people (if ever, you will understand what this means). Still, Nnewi, in Anambra State has the highest concentration of Billionnaires in Nigeria.

Stay Woke and learn from the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by iamjavadem(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Funny that it’s you that is lamenting all day, Tinubu has not said anything. Mumu.
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Chiffy:
[s]How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

You are mad. Who are you accommodating? Your land? yet we are the majors contributors to your development. Take Igbos out of Lagos, and let me see where your growth will come from. Tell me which othe tribe in Nigeria owns businesses and builds structures in Lagos en-masse as much as the Igbos. It is people like you that make we Igbos say that yorunas are only noisemakers. Go to festac, amuwo odofin, satelite and Ago palace Ibeju lekki and many others places to see how igbos have selflessly developed these places. You are really fucking mad. Thats why fulanis are slaying your brothers in Ogun and Oyo state because of ignorant fukcs like you. You really deserve the fulanis, not the Igbos. At least, they will bring you mass cow meat and mass killings. Idiot.
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Chiffy: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2021
lekki1444:
rant of a gala selling negro

An asslicking nigga is talking
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by zeusdgrt(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.
Being stupid is a gift and you have it.congrats

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by lekki1444: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2021
evans4luv:
[s]u are just stupid and senseless like ur fellow yoruba goats that got nothing upstairs but skulls filled with muccus and animal dung, go to onitsha, awka, enugu and see yorubas littered everywhere, they are not even paying house rents, we accomodated them, no harrassment unlike we that has been harrased everyday in lagos, because we are progressing all round, and ur bittered mind always make u to wail and plung urself deep into more abject penury, shame on u guys, the day u people will start to progress is the day ur mind set is changed towards other people's progress, but anything short than that, u will always be where u are[/s]
evans try not to kidnap people today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.