Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? (60897 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Why Is Number 9 Always Associated With Negative Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Austineva(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
It is Nigerian men that turns the whole thing to sex,smh for them
grin grin grin. While Nigerian women follows
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by rollandben(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
undecided
I blame women for this, they look for luxurious gifts during this season. but shishi, they can not give back. so how could you expect a guy to be taxed heavily by women and not going down there with such a lady. some ladies too dey callous.They trades their kitten merely biscuits. Women please what is your pride in this!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Sniper101(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
StacyO:
I mean yeah, it sounds very silly to begin with.
Why do people think Valentine equals a day set aside for sex?

Why not just make it sexantine day?

Valentine is a day to show love to people, not make love to people.

Please, I know stubborn people plenty for this kwantry.

Make use of condoms to avoid stories that touch the liver ooo.

Try not to give him that virginity cause of bone straight hair oo.

That's all I have to say,

Thank you.

OP

where you see virgin wey dey ask for bone straight hair ?? cheesy

Babes wey dey demand for bone straight hair na Oloshó Dem wey dun dey do things with their pvssy since 1960 ni

the virgins of these days are lil girls
wey no even know what bone straight is grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dreyton36:

You're shading off my question

If guys refuse your vagina , what more do y'all have to offer ?
[ more than sex ]

Simple question needs a simple answer, I didn't ask you about guys that are cheap and those who aren't
[ just to remind you before quoting me ]

And from the look of things you're the one with a cheap commodity here
[lolz but I have never been laid with anyone.. so what makes me cheap? ]

so funny?

AND WHAT DO NIGERIAN MAN HAVE TO OFFER APART FROM THE MONEY AND SEX TOO?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Austineva(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
chai , see how dem dey spoil my name and birthday anyhow.....if to say i be saint valentine eh, i for let rain n snow fall around the world that day!
grin ; grin u can still be d St. Valentine of Nigeria but u have to work on it
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Dreyton36: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=99042977][/quote]

Firstly no nairaland lady is worth having a handshake with me cuz they're all too broke for my liking

And I'll answer your question

I can offer a lady the whole wide world , all she has to do is just name it and she's good to go , not just any lady because I don't do broke nairaland girls naah I just don't

No bragging but I'm far from the type that'll settle for a fairly used nairaland girl naah that's a curse

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by orlaglobal234: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because majority of Nigeria girls/ladies are choose prostitutional work as a lucrative business and valentine day is their festival of exchange their wet pussy with cash or materials things, so therefore they must give out their pussy to difference men in other to make more money on that day..........................
................but for me I called it Sin day, Sex day, Olosho day and more
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dreyton36:

Firstly no nairaland lady is worth having a handshake with me cuz they're all too broke for my liking

And I'll answer your question

I can offer a lady the whole wide world , all she has to do is just name it and she's good to go , not just any lady because I don't do broke nairaland girls naah I just don't

No bragging but I'm far from the type that'll settle for a fairly used nairaland girl naah that's a curse

URS IS IS STILL LOW STANDARDS

I CAN OFFER EVERYTHING, BUT MY TAG PRICE IS YOUR LIFE (THAT'S ALL)
I'M FAR FROM SETTLING DOWN WITH A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN.. BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS

HERE'S ONE (THEIR MENTALITY)..

SO I DO HIGH STANDARDS.

NO DRAGGING!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by johnkey: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
zubimete:
GOAT BRAIN.
your father is a goat and your mother is brainless. dumb hoe answer the simple question you are insulting your father. oloshi
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Dreyton36: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

URS IS IS STILL LOW STANDARDS

I CAN OFFER EVERYTHING, BUT MY TAG PRICE IS YOUR LIFE (THAT'S ALL)
I'M FAR FROM SETTLING DOWN WITH A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MAN.. BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS

HERE'S ONE (THEIR MENTALITY)..

SO I DO HIGH STANDARDS.

NO DRAGGING!

Lol I love nairaland , it's a faceless forum where any ogberaga can run their mouths anyhow like tap

Lemme ask you

If you were a man would you woo a lady that looks just like you ?

Else you don't have conscience , all Nigerian girls are useless
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2021
jimmyolasun:
@OP have you shaved??
Wickedness grin
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
when i talk to a girl i only do that because of sex. the only thing i enjoy from my girlfriends is sex and when the time comes i will get a baby mama. i'm not obliged to offer anything to any girl asides sex. if she wants more than sex i give her the red card straight. if any girl wants flower let her go and plant one. simple.
Haha real nigga G
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2021
It's not only in nigeria
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Topsy0426(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Know What To Buy As Valentine Gift

Your boyfriend no get A/C you dey buy am duvet as Val gift,

you wan kill am?

*Better buy me AC first, you fit con buy duvet next year, that if we have not broken up*

Read More Hilarious Jokes On TheJerrys Jokes & Facts
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by bepositive11: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Because nigerian girls are useless undecided

Are you useful? Are Nigerian men useful? You all scam people, cheat on women, kill your fellow men, and so on. Are you all useful? Stop with that nonsense talk of Nigerian girls being useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lol I love nairaland , it's a faceless forum where any ogberaga can run their mouths anyhow like tap
[ no running mouth.. I always do as I speak ]

Lemme ask you

If you were a man would you woo a lady that looks just like you ?
[ yes why not? ]

Else you don't have conscience , all Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Liposure: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

Please, I know stubborn people plenty for this kwantry.

Make use of condoms to avoid stories that touch the liver ooo.

Try not to give him that virginity cause of bone straight hair oo.

That's all I have to say,

Thank you.
There is a school of thought that says 'you show love by making love'. How bout that.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by MozB: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Hugomexis:
The best way to express love to opposite sex is by having sizzling coitus
Lol coitus really reminds me of Big Bang Theory tho. Na for that sitcom them mention am passs.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Bonebreaker(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Making love to someone is also a way of showing them u love them.... But you can also make love to someone you dont love
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Elinosweet143(f): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2021
It's actually a day set aside to show love and yes in this part of the world most people believe sex is away of showing and expressing love regardless the gender

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by zomby(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2021
StacyO:

Valentine represents LOVE, while sex represents making LOVE.
I see a twin brothers in Valentine and Sex; the only difference between the 2 is: one brother is theory while the other brother is practical. They are all family.

It has been a very rough few months all over the world...The world needs a break. Treat each other with respect and love.

Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by YourRegularPill: 12:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Jeon:

Ask your girlfriend that.. because female(humans) are different from one another.. .. they can't offer the same thing.

AND WHAT DO NIGERIAN MEN HAVE TO OFFER APART FROM MONEY AND SEX?..

Jeon abi wetin be your moniker
I sure say nah Ogun kill your mama for small
That’s why body dey itch you
Being with misplaced priorities
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Goldbw122(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Well what I have to say that the Valentine of a thing will come and pass away, so we should be able to love each other not sexually, but emotionally and intelligence like adding values to each other life, and a day to worship God too, and note that this day will come and pass away, and it will come again next year same time, so don't kill yourself.. okkk. and becareful.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Linkhopp01: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:
What else can they offer on valentine apart from their hairy stinking unkept hole, in between thier two left legs undecided
Is that your wife you are describing? No disrespect to women No.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by McAausim: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2021
grin
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2021
YourRegularPill:

Jeon abi wetin be your moniker
I sure say nah Ogun kill your mama for small
That’s why body dey itch you
Being with misplaced priorities

you very stupid.. no one tell you before for life Abi..

no vex, he's not telling you to stay away from your knave ways ..its ur choice.

LIVE UR LIFE HOW YOU WANT.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by godwinonyilog: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Order your digital course on importation now at affordable price.
It explains everything you need to know before starting importation business, and to start importing from China with as low as 10,000 Naira.
Order your now as the offer lasts it's 1,500 Naira.
https://www.facebook.com/easiestimport/
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by McAausim: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Walai..... grin
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by WoundedLamb: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2021
KidDarkness:

Auntie, it's both genders. Stop behaving like a toddler

You jumped the all the comments putting it on girls alone to attack the only post that fired back and you think you aren't biased yourself? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Karleb(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Sex is a symbol of true love.
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by EmekaA125(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2021
Because 99.9% Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer in a relationship or friendship except sex. The kan sex sef, most of them are roaming about with foul smelling pungent vagina odour. Idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by EmekaA125(m): 2:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
It is Nigerian men that turns the whole thing to sex,smh for them
Shut up ur mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say. If not that sweet hole in between ur leg, how useful is ur existential reality to any man?undecided
Shebi most of ur gender have already shaved their vagina in preparation of the D-day grin grin grin and tomorrow you want me to take you people seriouslyundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.