Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening (1102 Views)

Video Of A Lady Giving Mouth Gig To A Man In A Club Surfaces Online (18+) / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
I didn't think of anything like going to club, meeting any lady, I was bored today and decided to take a nap and I slept off..come to think of it, I saw myself sitting on a rock and a lady came towards me and sat on my lap ,twerking , twisting her waist behind a river ,..and she start smiling and she said did I enjoyed it ...I was like what kind of dream is this...
Please house what does that dream mean?
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by doubleE70: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
hmmmm i see
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Dreadlock69(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Another girl out to lust

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Freestainworld(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
They will soon cook soup with vagina water for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Xenry: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spiritual Wife alert! Run to SCOAN, no say I no warn you oo!

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Draslo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
I didn't think of anything like going to club, meeting any lady, I was bored today and decided to take a nap and I slept off..come to think of it, I saw myself sitting on a rock and a lady came towards me and sat on my lap ,twerking , twisting her waist behind a river ,..and she start smiling and she said did I enjoyed it ...I was like what kind of dream is this...
Go to any waterfall resort in Nigeria and make it reality. Catch premium cruise. If you can't afford it, save towards it. Besides, you did not even tell us your reply when she asked if you enjoyed it. Lol

Nothing do your destiny and there's nothing like spirit wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by gasparpisciotta: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Somebody wants you to dance azonto with your destiny.

Beware of early enjoyments of life...

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by extol1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
on this matter, I call on the podium pastor righteousness2 to sermon on it. you are playing with fire

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
They will soon cook soup with vagina water for you.
be see wetin you dey talk..
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by dollytino4real(f): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
marine spirit dey warm up 4 ur prick, so kip ur eyes of women

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Richadv(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na so dis 1 take go chai mami water don use yansh collect your children

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spirit wife grin op better go for deliverance
You see what they tell you people ? Don't sleep with just any girl you meet at the club but u won't listen
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Draslo:

Go to any waterfall resort in Nigeria and make it reality. Catch premium cruise. If you can't afford it, save towards it. Besides, you did not even tell us your reply when she asked if you enjoyed it. Lol

Nothing do your destiny and there's nothing like spirit wife.
OK keep deceiving yourself u never see anything, you're still a small boy grin grin
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by ezegenigbonine: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spiritual wife and children loading.................... Na only God go save u. Chai nwoke anaaaa
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
some mermaids have a heart of gold...
if u see Mami water, never run away
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Draslo(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

OK keep deceiving yourself u never see anything, you're still a small boy grin grin
Yeah... You're like little sister's age. Run along and play with a vibrator or something
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Righteousness2(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

Confirmed Spirtual / Marine Spouse is introducing herself to you.

Cancel the Dream in the Name of JESUS.
Be very careful of what you allow your eyes to see in the Physical.

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by boxer022(m): 3:31am On Feb 14, 2021
As many people have already told you, this has to do with marine forces. They are trying to lure you in with what their best weapon is which is a girl. You have to be very careful and very prayerful. God will help you conquer them.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by FalseProphet1(m): 4:51am On Feb 14, 2021
The dark forces are interested in your case, you have to be very careful with women, because they have sent marine agents to lure you into your doom. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by MikeofKd(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Smh Africans and their beliefs sha , well op ,u probably might have fantasized abt a girl giving u lap dance ,and ur subconscious mind is only reproducing ur fantasies in ur dreams, there's absolutely nothing as a spirit wife or whatever , most times u really have to think deep abt ur issues and not just say it tied to spirituality ,that why Africans don't really progress, even something that can be solved with simple logical reasoning them go say na spiritual stuff, yeah I know d world is really spiritual but u can't possibly blame it aĺl d time, time meant for u to work and improve ur self u spend it on some false deliverance lol , elevate ur thinking fellas we ain't in 21st century for nothing.
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Draslo:

Yeah... You're like little sister's age. Run along and play with a vibrator or something
Too much drugs don affect this one head grin
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
wet dream
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by LikeAking: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Your ancestors sent you a babe for val, since you dont have any.
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by kiddkash(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
your village people don use your picture clean nyash

Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by Draslo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Edobabe20:

Too much drugs don affect this one head grin
This is why they call una fishbrain. cool
Re: I Dream Of A Lady Giving Me Lap Dance Beside A River This Evening by CheedyJ(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nothing to fear op, mammy water got a huge crush on you, u better don’t disappoint her...

(1) (Reply)

I Think Am Going Into A Mess / Wonder!! Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Female Married Member – Watch / Please I Need A Girl I Can Share My Mind With Please I Am Dieing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.