Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (6573 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by bigjackass: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
fool come and send me to mars na. bloody simp. what's perverted about banging a girl that wants to be banged?
the word simp has been grossly misunderstood and misused. Your type fit sleep with his own relative in the name of redpill undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Adetunjiidris:
It might be a trap from the sis to get to see how truthful n faithful you are

...By getting her younger sister to go to his house alone without pant? For him to have known that she was not wearing pant, he would have seen her bare toh toh when she was carelessly crossing legs or standing up. What sort if sister will put her younger sister in such vulnerable situation alone with a full blooded man? Or is he full blooded sef??

1 Like

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Bro, just Banky W her and comot face.

Abeg make person show me love for dis valentine na. Even if na 1k, e red for some of us o! God bless. UBA 2092785247
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
mugu spotted... Are u guys married?... Chew her sister kpomo clean mouth
Clean mouth with wat?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
mugu spotted... Are u guys married?... Chew her sister kpomo clean mouth
Clean mouth with what?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2021
shege45:
Baba if the relationship isn’t so important to you, and you don’t see yourself marrying the girl, eat your own and move.
Its not that easy as u imagine. "Kama" is always watching.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Berezuski:

Probably some of you just don't know how to use the "simp" or simply don't know the meaning
How would you advise someone to sleep with his girlfriend younger sister?
Like seriously?
Do you know the game plan?
How long would he continue sleeping with her?
"he who uses python to scratch his nose should be ready for a bite" wise people says"
Some guys here are sex freaks dont blame them.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Judybash93:
It's A Setup
Are u sure?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

...By getting her younger sister to go to his house alone without pant? For him to have known that she was not wearing pant, he would have seen her bare toh toh when she was carelessly crossing legs or standing up. What sort if sister will put her younger sister in such vulnerable situation alone with a full blooded man? Or is he full blooded sef??
Fear women they are always full of surprises. My babe doesnt knw wats happening when shes out there.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Sailorsoldier1: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Clean mouth with what?
with Fanta
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Okobana: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Next time if she comes around you ,record your conversations to have a tangible evidence ,then go ahead and use her like your sex toll
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by NaijaBoy213(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
I just sent u 5k.
cry cry cry bro pls don't joke with something like dis, I dey serious o! Shishi no gum me
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Wow TissuePaper long time bro
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Judybash93(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Are u sure?

Yeap
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by palsenator(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Chii59:

That guy is not alright. Ignore him.
I advise you keep your distance from the young lady. Make it very clear that you don't want her (or do you?)
If you tell her sister, she may develop hatred for her younger sis. Tell a close friend what's going on. You might need an alibi tomorrow. Women can be devious sometimes.

Distance for how long? It's a difficult situation. If he marries the sister, the younger won't stop atleast for now. The temptation still lingers.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by flyingdutchman(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Tell her sister cos she will tell your gf. And she would make it look like you were the one coming unto her. Blood is thicker than water, guess who she'll believe?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Kingluqman(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2021
E Dey do the OP like to knack the girl sef, any advice otherwise go hurt him. Do wetin Dey your mind abeg grin
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell her sister..... Just give me her sisters number........ cheesy
What will u do wit d number?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2021
flyingdutchman:
Tell her sister cos she will tell your gf. And she would make it look like you were the one coming unto her. Blood is thicker than water, guess who she'll believe?
I don die today
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Kingluqman:
E Dey do the OP like to knack the girl sef, any advice otherwise go hurt him. Do wetin Dey your mind abeg grin
Who tell u dat?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Dahreformer2666: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
It's simple, she's lusted towards you because you are dating her sister and she sees you as a trophy, if anything happens between you and your babe, which leads to you guys breaking up, you would be shock that girl would stop giving you green light, female species are so complicated danm

1 Like

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Theboy21:
You already know what you want, you just want our approval cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is that savage nigga Mosdii ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigerian girls are useless all of them sad
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Am in a state of delima & confusion. I am trying to keep my relationship intact & at thesame time help someone out of her infactuation & lust for me.
My girlfriend's younger sister is into me. She seems to be madly inlove with me even though she hasn't opened up or confess her feelings for me. But all the signs are glaring. Now whenever her sister goes to work or church she comes by my place witout wearing an underwear. And shes fond of saying; "i wish i met u b4 my sister & i wish u guys get tired of each other so that i can take care of you better than my sister is doing". She is very stubborn, arrogant, reluctant, desperate & seductive. If care or actions are not taken by me, things might fall apart.

So should i inform her sister who is my girlfriend of whats going on or i should just shun or warn her youger sister who is craving for me to stop & wake up from her unrealistic fantansies & stay away from me?

Pls i need the best advice i can get.
Record everything, then play it for her sister, then dump both of them!
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by decatalyst(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
fool come and send me to mars na. bloody simp. what's perverted about banging a girl that wants to be banged?

You need help, sadly, you don't know you need one.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by johnkey: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
decatalyst:

You need help, sadly, you don't know you need one.
you are dumb and very slow. abeg park go one side.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Record everything, then play it for her sister, then dump both of them!
Ewoooo!
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
you are dumb and very slow. abeg park go one side.
I said i need advice not attack.(on each oda)
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by ForestHill: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell her sister..... Just give me her sisters number........ cheesy
Boss cheesy
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Theboy21: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Angelacruz: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Am in a state of delima & confusion. I am trying to keep my relationship intact & at thesame time help someone out of her infactuation & lust for me.
My girlfriend's younger sister is into me. She seems to be madly inlove with me even though she hasn't opened up or confess her feelings for me. But all the signs are glaring. Now whenever her sister goes to work or church she comes by my place witout wearing an underwear. And shes fond of saying; "i wish i met u b4 my sister & i wish u guys get tired of each other so that i can take care of you better than my sister is doing". She is very stubborn, arrogant, reluctant, desperate & seductive. If care or actions are not taken by me, things might fall apart.

So should i inform her sister who is my girlfriend of whats going on or i should just shun or warn her youger sister who is craving for me to stop & wake up from her unrealistic fantansies & stay away from me?

Pls i need the best advice i can get.
read on sexual identity
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by johnkey: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Chii59:

That guy is not alright. Ignore him.
I advise you keep your distance from the young lady. Make it very clear that you don't want her (or do you?)
If you tell her sister, she may develop hatred for her younger sis. Tell a close friend what's going on. You might need an alibi tomorrow. Women can be devious sometimes.
your father is not alright. ugly hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Female's Thread. (no Male Pls) / Simi Looks Hot In New Photo See Cute Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.