Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (6577 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by DavidEsq(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
U go fit rape person as i dey see u.
grin grin grin see as everybody dey para for here grin grin
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Am in a state of delima & confusion. I am trying to keep my relationship intact & at thesame time help someone out of her infactuation & lust for me.
My girlfriend's younger sister is into me. She seems to be madly inlove with me even though she hasn't opened up or confess her feelings for me. But all the signs are glaring. Now whenever her sister goes to work or church she comes by my place witout wearing an underwear. And shes fond of saying; "i wish i met u b4 my sister & i wish u guys get tired of each other so that i can take care of you better than my sister is doing". She is very stubborn, arrogant, reluctant, desperate & seductive. If care or actions are not taken by me, things might fall apart.

So should i inform her sister who is my girlfriend of whats going on or i should just shun or warn her youger sister who is craving for me to stop & wake up from her unrealistic fantansies & stay away from me?

Pls i need the best advice i can get.
give her weak sex, fuc.k her for like 20 seconds and release, trust me, she will stay clear from you
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by talk2hb1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Am in a state of delima & confusion. I am trying to keep my relationship intact & at thesame time help someone out of her infactuation & lust for me.
My girlfriend's younger sister is into me. She seems to be madly inlove with me even though she hasn't opened up or confess her feelings for me. But all the signs are glaring. Now whenever her sister goes to work or church she comes by my place witout wearing an underwear. And shes fond of saying; "i wish i met u b4 my sister & i wish u guys get tired of each other so that i can take care of you better than my sister is doing". She is very stubborn, arrogant, reluctant, desperate & seductive. If care or actions are not taken by me, things might fall apart.

So should i inform her sister who is my girlfriend of whats going on or i should just shun or warn her youger sister who is craving for me to stop & wake up from her unrealistic fantansies & stay away from me?

Are you serious with being in a Delima, if you are in Del I'm a it means you have been tempted.
My Brother Run For Your Life, its not worth it.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by flyingdutchman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
I don die today
Alternatively, secretly record yourself telling her nicely that some jokes are a bit expensive and suggestive, that she needs to chillax. Keep it for the future. You never know when you'll need it
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
your father is not alright. ugly hoe.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by johnkey: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Chii59 post=99056827][/quote]how many customers you don get today like this? abi na for night you wan run am?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by myami: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Your gf is behind it.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by when2(f): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
what else? fucck her, make her your sex slave.

Advice from the pit of hell.
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by jUeLiZ: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
well at this point I don't have any advice for you cos you already know what to do
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by jUeLiZ: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
Alexgman1:

[/s]
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
What will u do wit d number?

If i tell you.......... I would have to kill you......... grin
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by kiddkash(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
chop clean mouth. you are not the first, neither will you be the last

Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If i tell you.......... I would have to kill you......... grin
WHAT?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
jUeLiZ:
well at this point I don't have any advice for you cos you already know what to do
You no try!
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Alexgman1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
myami:
Your gf is behind it.
I knw wat my girlfriend is capable of so i dont tink so
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Alexgman1:
Let us be praying 4 him.

So you mean you still have not banged that girl yet?
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by silento(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bro ur girl is cheating on you her younger sister don see it that's why she no dey Value her sisters relationship and want to take good care of u bro date them both and make sure u Bleep them well
Re: My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? by Orlu15(m): 1:12am On Feb 15, 2021
Mine is her twin sister, she wants me badly i don't know what to do.
Two days ago she came to apartment at late hour and spend the night, I had to resolve on the couch for night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.