Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian (56140 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Two Yahoo Boys Arrested In Oyo By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by johntolu: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
bedoab10k:

Thank you Sis, what initiated the riot was totally different from OP expression. I don't want to narrate more but it all started as a northerner beat a pregnant woman up, in an attempt for a Yoruba man to defend the woman another northerner hit the man with charm(jazz) the man became paralyzed and reportedly die on the way to hospital...

Now is the time to put an end to ALL these
Hausa-Fulani MADNESS, in Yorubaland.
An Hausa man beating up a Yoruba woman, in Yorubaland, a pregnant woman, for that matter.
Believe you me, No Southerner has the gut to touch, harass or molest an Hausa woman in Kano, whatever the provocation, without being lynched instantly by Hausa men.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by OlawaleBammie: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
tunjiajayi:

I am an Egba man.
You are living in hell already with so much hate inside you, you can't know love, peace or good.

Koshilo angry

Gbenue soun, weyrey

Atohunrinwa

U re not a yoruba, if i have my way i wil send those u called hoodlums to beat u up.

Yoruba would not talk like this

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by OlawaleBammie: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Oh, I see how you're peace loving and good that the herdsmen are killing y'all in Ogun.
Iranu

Madayen lohun jare

Oloriburuku ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by showafrica(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:

where did I defend leaders in my post if not that you're dumb? every small thing Yoruba this, Yoruba that

please receive sense

You are a bitter person, just eat yourself and have peace or attest to the truth and be free it won't cost you. Don't quote me again, no time
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by OlawaleBammie: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I'm loving it already.
They've not get to ogbomosho.
I personally will lead them to where they (Hausa/Fulani) resides and flush everyone out either by killing or by force.

Bro sufree dey vex, ur vex to dey high grin grin

I even tot they have killed like 170 northerners sef, na only ten dem kill and dem dey shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Bro sufree dey vex, ur vex to dey high grin grin

I even tot they have killed like 170 northerners sef, na only ten dem kill and dem dey shout

Ah swear.
I just dey vex
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Rawhumper(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oh ye and that can only be actualised if we all in the South stand as one.

Watch out for paid Buhari agents that may use Ibo monikers to criticize or insult the South, believe me, no true Ibo man in this present age can ever speak against the South.....

We need one another to withstand the upcoming chaos from the North.

Adequate preparation is needed.

quote author=willyo post=99069672]

Now I can listen to u all ears. The North is the major problem. Emergency situations require emergency response. After that, bit by bit the rest can be resolvee[/quote]
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by tunjiajayi: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Gbenue soun, weyrey

Atohunrinwa

U re not a yoruba, if i have my way i wil send those u called hoodlums to beat u up.

Yoruba would not talk like this

Awon egbon e no were.
Won bi awon Babanla baba e re.
Oponu EDA!

You send hoodlums to me?
You are not so anonymous.
Ma Fi owo kekere gba n la.

Omo ale.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by OlawaleBammie: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Awon egbon e no were.
Won bi awon Babanla baba e re.
Oponu EDA!

You send hoodlums to me?
You are not so anonymous.
Ma Fi owo kekere gba n la.

Omo ale.

Baba e nile, iya e to fobo jona, awon egbon e, gbogbo tin loyawere,

As a dey see am so, omo ale ni gbogbo yin ur papa inclusive o.

Eyin arije nidi ibaje gbogbo wonwonyi

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by willyo(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
Oh ye and that can only be actualised if we all in the South stand as one.

Watch out for paid Buhari agents that may use Ibo monikers to criticize or insult the South, believe me, no true Ibo man in this present age can ever speak against the South.....

We need one another to withstand the upcoming chaos from the North.

Adequate preparation is needed.

quote author=willyo post=99069672]

Now I can listen to u all ears. The North is the major problem. Emergency situations require emergency response. After that, bit by bit the rest can be resolvee

U see? Every body know what it is now. But speaking/acting as one is still a problem. Interests has a role a lot play. The grassroot might speak as one but the elite at the helms afford always betrays
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by sokera: 2:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

I get, but there are other ways o! My village dey Lagos bro.
the other way will never happen because the government no get sense , it is better lagos goes down and every one go back to their region and we restructure from there then we will build back a better lagos after within 10 years... just to give the coming generation a place to be proud of ... our parents failed us we should not fail them .... we need to restriction this country or break it into pieces
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by sayisayi(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Buhari wicked plan is working. They will send in army backed by gworo gworo, supporter of APC, anti balaka Sahel forces to lay waste to the south. Na civil war loading before our eyes.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by x123xlolls(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2021
aumeehn:
lol grin grin kawai na tuna da mutumiyar mu ne Nafeesaa, she said that the Hausas are also tired of the Fulanis and will makesure they turn their backs against them whenever they need they need their help, she even went on to say that There is nothing like Hausa/Fulani, but Hausa and Fulani. She was busy forming sophistacation on NL. She failed to look at the bigger picture and allowed her emotions get the better of her. Now her kinsmen the Hausas are now IDPs and endangered species in their so called new home. That's why the Fulanis will always rule over them! They reason with their hearts and emotions while the Fulbes look at the bigger picture and make rational decisions. Ka manta da su, basu San menene a zuciyan dan kudu ba haryanzu.

ka kula da mutuniyar kenan, ai batada tunani wlh
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by x123xlolls(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Crayfish09:
I hope those oversabi nairalanders are seeing what their lovely southern friends are doing to our people. Its only a naive person that would think the southerners love Hausas. I can already see some of the monikers that praised Nafeesaa on the other thread celebrating on this page.

Yakamata mu dunga tunani. Yakamata mu san bambancin dan ta'adda da yan uwanmu Fulani (Wanda ba batattu ba.)

x123xlolls
King44
Aumeehn
Asidy
Arewa1stson

Abokina ai inajin yanzu sun gane, zamu rama ne kawai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Dre090: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why won't they shoot, u killed their brother, why do u think we started the Amotekun in the first place

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Rawhumper(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Then we will get rid of the elite, in time of revolution, they are the victims.

In our case, we can pressurize them or get rid of them....u can see the elite are not even safe.

When it starts, even Buhari wont be safe...i bet you, his Office will be relocated down to far North because with all his SS and Brigade of Guards, he will be overwhelmed.

willyo:

U see? Every body know what it is now. But speaking/acting as one is still a problem. Interests has a role a lot play. The grassroot might speak as one but the elite at the helms afford always betrays
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by willyo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
Then we will get rid of the elite, in time of revolution, they are the victims.

In our case, we can pressurize them or get rid of them....u can see the elite are not even safe.

When it starts, even Buhari wont be safe...i bet you, his Office will be relocated down to far North because with all his SS and Brigade of Guards, he will be overwhelmed.

that's what revolution means. Bring the elites down and put in it's stead a functional team
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Uptheante(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theideadoctor:
Ilorin was never conquered, the yoruba of Ilorin were only brainwashed with Islam to accept alimi as their leader in place of afonja who was a pagan, we are strong and powerful, our enemies only get us down when we are divided, go ask your father's how Ibadan warlord wasted your fathers at Oshogbo and they are still doing it now, Yorubas are not your mate,go boast supremacy over Hausa people, not on sons of oduduwa, you can't stand our wrath,f0ck off you slum.
U are a bloody slowpoke & a baseless idiot devoid of common sense. For the records I ain't Fulani nor Hausa.

If u claim that Ilorin was not conquered by d Fulanis then why is their Emir ruling there up till now?

Or is there no Yoruba that is worthy of ruling Ilorin considering d fact u guys have more population there than d Fulanis?

Is it not mere cowardice that is preventing u from installing ur Oba in Ilorin instead of being subservient to a stranger Fulani man from Sokoto right in ur own land?

Was ur Oba not arrested during Mile 12 crisis with other Yoruba criminals & locked up where he was flogged & fed with watery beans? grin

Can d police try that with an Igbo king or a n Emir?

Remember that d Hausas killed so many of ur folks during that crisis right in ur own land & so many of ur pple had to seek refuge somewhere else.

U are here talking shit about Yoruba bravery when it has been well documented that ur ancestors were defeated & enslaved by women warriors from Dahomey grin

Whether u choose to believe it or not, Yoruba are highly cowardly in nature, tribalistic & are traitors. U can't use this recent attack on innocent unarmed Hausa pple in ur land as a yardstick for measuring ur delusional 'ruthlessness & bravery'.

Wake up & face reality fool.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Uptheante(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theideadoctor:
Ilorin was never conquered, the yoruba of Ilorin were only brainwashed with Islam to accept alimi as their leader in place of afonja who was a pagan, we are strong and powerful, our enemies only get us down when we are divided, go ask your father's how Ibadan warlord wasted your fathers at Oshogbo and they are still doing it now, Yorubas are not your mate,go boast supremacy over Hausa people, not on sons of oduduwa, you can't stand our wrath,f0ck off you slum.
In addition, ur women have raped & are still being raped mercilessly by Fulani men from d desert grin. Some have married Fulani men willingly & have birthed more Fulani terrorists in order to avoid being raped by d desert terrorists.
Can ur pple try that with any Fulani woman?

Why have ur so called Osogbo 'warriors' been unable to protect d Yoruba woman from being pounded grin by Fulani vagabonds from d desert?
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Theideadoctor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Uptheante:

U are a bloody slowpoke & a baseless idiot devoid of common sense. For the records I ain't Fulani nor Hausa.

If u claim that Ilorin was not conquered by d Fulanis then why is their Emir ruling there up till now?

Or is there no Yoruba that is worthy of ruling Ilorin considering d fact u guys have more population there than d Fulanis?

Is it not mere cowardice that is preventing u from installing ur Oba in Ilorin instead of being subservient to a stranger Fulani man from Sokoto right in ur own land?

Was ur Oba not arrested during Mile 12 crisis with other Yoruba criminals & locked up where he was flogged & fed with watery beans? grin

Can d police try that with an Igbo king or a n Emir?

Remember that d Hausas killed so many of ur folks during that crisis right in ur own land & so many of ur pple had to seek refuge somewhere else.

U are here talking shit about Yoruba bravery when it has been well documented that ur ancestors were defeated & enslaved by women warriors from Dahomey grin

Whether u choose to believe it or not, Yoruba are highly cowardly in nature, tribalistic & are traitors. U can't use this recent attack on innocent unarmed Hausa pple in ur land as a yardstick for measuring ur delusional 'ruthlessness & bravery'.

Wake up & face reality fool.

primitive fool, I am not sure of your brain is working, Emir is still on is stool because some stupid Yorubas are supporting him, the day these yorubas eyes would open would be the day Alimi dynasty will end in Ilorin, look around, Yoruba's are everywhere in Ilorin, to attack the minor northerners is no hard work,but they see northern as Muslims as they are, so they would never attack them, so get it into your skull that Yoruba are strong, now go play with outside with your mates and don't argue with your superiors, Yorubas are great, anytime, anywhere, the whole earth bears us witness, but fools like you would not see it.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Theideadoctor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Uptheante:

In addition, ur women have raped & are still being raped mercilessly by Fulani men from d desert grin. Some have married Fulani men willingly & have birthed more Fulani terrorists in order to avoid being raped by d desert terrorists.
Can ur pple try that with any Fulani woman?

Why have ur so called Osogbo 'warriors' been unable to protect d Yoruba woman from being pounded grin by Fulani vagabonds from d desert?
* yawns* I don't know I have been typing words with a kid so far, so news of herdsmen raping and killing in the east and Midwest is fake abi.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Uptheante(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theideadoctor:
primitive fool, I am not sure of your brain is working, Emir is still on is stool because some stupid Yorubas are supporting him, the day these yorubas eyes would open would be the day Alimi dynasty will end in Ilorin, look around, Yoruba's are everywhere in Ilorin, to attack the minor northerners is no hard work,but they see northern as Muslims as they are, so they would never attack them, so get it into your skull that Yoruba are strong, now go play with outside with your mates and don't argue with your superiors, Yorubas are great, anytime, anywhere, the whole earth bears us witness, but fools like you would not see it.
U are definitely as stupid as those stupid Yorubas u quoted above. U are too cowardly to attack fulani herdsmen terrorizing u so u choose a soft target: unarmed Hausa traders.

U said Yorubas are everywhere in Illorin then if not for cowardice why can't they depose the Emir & install a Yoruba Muslim Oba since u said they support d Emir because he's a Muslim like them?

Anuofia, ndi ofe mmamu.

Go & eat amala & ur smelly ewedu concoction then go & prostate before Emir of Ilorin & also surrender ur women to ur desert masters
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Theideadoctor(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Uptheante:

U are definitely as stupid as those stupid Yorubas u quoted above. U are too cowardly to attack fulani herdsmen terrorizing u so u choose a soft target: unarmed Hausa traders.

U said Yorubas are everywhere in Illorin then if not for cowardice why can't they depose the Emir & install a Yoruba Muslim Oba since u said they support d Emir because he's a Muslim like them?

Anuofia, ndi ofe mmamu.

Go & eat amala & ur smelly ewedu concoction then go & prostate before Emir of Ilorin & also surrender ur women to ur desert masters
so you be Igbo? God punish you, you are Igbo and you have the gut to accuse Yoruba women of been LovePeddler to Fulani herders, I laugh tire, your women vagina had suffered big time, come to kwara,kanbi to be precise, you see your women at every corner as they bargain with abokis,500 naira, 1000 naira,that is their price, nothing more, in fact they are the most patronized,24/7 they are always available,if you want me to give you more anecdotes about your women, mention me again, or speak Ill of out women, werey!

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by SoBright101: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Don't be decieved. If you are not JJC or an impostor, you should know this is illiterates modus operandi.

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

Theideadoctor:
so you be Igbo? God punish you, you are Igbo and you have the gut to accuse Yoruba women of been LovePeddler to Fulani herders, I laugh tire, your women vagina had suffered big time, come to kwara,kanbi to be precise, you see your women at every corner as they bargain with abokis,500 naira, 1000 naira,that is their price, nothing more, in fact they are the most patronized,24/7 they are always available,if you want me to give you more anecdotes about your women, mention me again, or speak Ill of out women, werey!
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Uptheante(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Theideadoctor:
I never knew u are as dull & stupid as this
Talking about whoring, Yoruba women are d most shameless in d whole country.
Ur married & single women are being banged daily by northerners for free. Imagine a northern shoe maker or suya sella or watchman or herdsman using sweet mouth to seduce a married Yoruba woman & pound d Bleep out of her toto with his long desert prick. So many northerners have impregnated countless Yoruba women because Yoruba women give out their Toto for free

Ur talk about those Igbo girls shows how stupid u can be. Those Igbo girls are doing ashawo work. They are getting banged & paid, but most of ur women are banged tirelessly by Hausa/fulani men for free right there in ur own land.
Even d few ones that are paid as ashawos are being paid peanuts. If u survey any ashawo house, u will realize that Yoruba ashawos are d cheapest. They crave for northern dick & can Bleep a northern shoe maker for as little as N100, ( if d man decides to pay self grin).
As for ur men, they simply watch helplessly while northerners (some from Niger or Chad or even Mali) , bang their wives & single women to full satisfaction. They know that if they talk, their cowardly asses will be slaughtered.

Remember how a northerner, & bank manager, Adam Nuru from FCMB pounded a Yoruba married woman's toto & she even gave birth to 2 fulani kids for him while she was still married to her innocent Yoruba husband?

U are duller than a donkey.
Infact, a donkey is a professor of nuclear physics compared to you.
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Rawhumper(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
[

Yeah lets focus on herdsmen and Police brutality these are the problems we are facing in Nigeria. Then we shift to the elites....WE MUST STAND OUR GROUND AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY AND NORTHERN HEGEMONY.

quote author=willyo post=99092652] that's what revolution means. Bring the elites down and put in it's stead a functional team[/quote]
Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Theideadoctor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uptheante:

I never knew u are as dull & stupid as this
Talking about whoring, Yoruba women are d most shameless in d whole country.
Ur married & single women are being banged daily by northerners for free. Imagine a northern shoe maker or suya sella or watchman or herdsman using sweet mouth to seduce a married Yoruba woman & pound d Bleep out of her toto with his long desert prick. So many northerners have impregnated countless Yoruba women because Yoruba women give out their Toto for free

Ur talk about those Igbo girls shows how stupid u can be. Those Igbo girls are doing ashawo work. They are getting banged & paid, but most of ur women are banged tirelessly by Hausa/fulani men for free right there in ur own land.
Even d few ones that are paid as ashawos are being paid peanuts. If u survey any ashawo house, u will realize that Yoruba ashawos are d cheapest. They crave for northern dick & can Bleep a northern shoe maker for as little as N100, ( if d man decides to pay self grin).
As for ur men, they simply watch helplessly while northerners (some from Niger or Chad or even Mali) , bang their wives & single women to full satisfaction. They know that if they talk, their cowardly asses will be slaughtered.

Remember how a northerner, & bank manager, Adam Nuru from FCMB pounded a Yoruba married woman's toto & she even gave birth to 2 fulani kids for him while she was still married to her innocent Yoruba husband?

U are duller than a donkey.
Infact, a donkey is a professor of nuclear physics compared to you.
you are so pained that you wrote all these Epistles, ooh oooh you are pained, Go drink hypo or jik,idiot!

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by Crayfish09: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You've missed the point.

The Yoruba savages are attacking innocent northerners in the city due to the aftermath of an altercation between traders, while the criminal herdsmen that are flogging their men & taking several turns violating their women are in their backyard bushes beknownst to them, yet are left unharmed & untouched while they make threats and repeatedly attack them and occupy their property.

What have the Yoruba murderers & their apologists now achieved with the senseless killings of innocent, defenceless northern businessmen if not an inadvertent display of naked cowardice? In addition to heightened animosity & deliberate provocation of the Hausa-Fulani who weild an uneven influence over instruments of the state, and thoughtlessly putting tens of millions of innocent southerners settled in the north at unneccessary risk? Do you know what'd happen if northerners in the SW launch reprisals & places like Ibadan are put under a state of emergency? You and I know its very possible and the powers that be will be too happy to declare it to end the senseless killings of innocent northerners.

To make matters worse, supposedly educated "omoluabi's" are GLOATING over the murder of innocent, unarmed Hausa's by Yoruba miscreants who you'd otherwise think they possessed higher intelligence than. That is what I noted for future reference; if the tables turn and that gentleman I quoted finds himself with the shorter end of the stick & his body count of innocent victims does not favour him.

It is my hope that this is all resolved as amicably as possible and your kin should desist from adding fuel to a fire that cannot be contained if it goes wild. Nobody is excusing the criminal herdsmen because even northerners are also victims, but learn to boldly face your real adversary and leave innocent, unarmed people alone.

One thing is for sure however; the ultimate goal of the puppeteers behind this madness will never be achieved.

My brother don't worry. May the souls of the innocent killed rest in peace, but our revenge will come in 2023. There is currently a huge distaste for Yorubas in the north. I hope GEJ or any other south southerner gets the ticket so that we can teach them a lesson. We can also port back to PDP.

The sophisticated idiots think they know politics

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by QuotaSystem: 5:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Crayfish09:

My brother don't worry. May the souls of the innocent killed rest in peace, but our revenge will come in 2023. There is currently a huge distaste for Yorubas in the north. I hope GEJ or any other south southerner gets the ticket so that we can teach them a lesson. We can also port back to PDP.

If you know, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian by LegendHero(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Crayfish09:

We’re talking about the barbaric killing of your kinsfolk and how they are going about other people region and killing them in their farms and you’re talking about politics.

I’m not surprised, killings is now normalized in the North and it seems most of you guys have resorted to fate.

However, we won’t allow you to turn our region to a killing field so it’s better you recall your killer herdsmen back to base coz the SW will be hot these coming days.

It’s better you to port back to PDP like you say because in that APC it will be a fight to finish and I don’t see how the deaf Buhari will be able to effect any changes coz it seems he doesn’t even respond to external stimuli anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm / Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.