Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. (3796 Views)

2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) / Girls, Stop Looking For Men That Won't Cheat On You (video) / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2021
What about women who try out mix-prick?
Women cheat more these days.
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
No woman cheats at will. They were pushed by their husbands. Beside is it not men like you they cheat with.
Women have no brain of their own?

3 Likes

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
Every woman's cunt is the same so please stop the cheating. Their faces may differ but they are thesame. It is only a cheat that will know which is tighter and which is not. Men thinking is different is what makes them to cheat.

I beg to differ, all cunts are not the same grin
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Lovelyperson(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
How can you call sleeping with an ex cheating. It's just old firewood burning. It's bad though but if you do the right things at the right time she won't cheat. It is the men that cheats with them not them cheating with the men.

You are finished... Nothing more to say

4 Likes

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by BareFacedLies(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
They are except from wetness and freshness. That is where lubricant comes in.

Some are tighter than others while the inside of some are smooth and some are coarse inside, the ones that are coarse inside are sweeter because it has more grip and friction grin
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2021
As usual, talking like everything is the man's fault.

A girlfriend cheating on her boyfriend is his fault.

A wife cheating on her husband is his fault

Everything is the man's fault. Women are blameless.

Your write up lacks something almost all female thread on this forum lacks: Intellect.

If all pussy is the same, what will u say of those girls with loose pussy that have been banged by different sizes of dicckk?
undecided

5 Likes

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Lordbinsmar: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
I beg to disagree... All kpekus are not the same.
They differ in;
1. Vulva design or appearance.
2. Internal width and depth.
3. Lubrication (self lubricating, auto lubricating and manual lubricating, also, assisted or induced lubrication).

Some professors here would add more to this list.
Bottom line is, I feel they differ more in kpekus than face.
Emeritus Professor of Pussy Engineering. I hail oooo. I like your method of analysis grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Buharidgeneral: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Monogamy:
Though not in support of cheating, but forget, cunt are not same

Some cunt are like map of Lagos, some map of Borno state, you see some eh, they are map of Africa

Talking from experience ?

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Buharidgeneral: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
They differ in;
3. Lubrication (self lubricating, auto lubricating and manual lubricating, also, assisted or induced lubrication).

I doff my cap. Prof. Indeed
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
Every woman's cunt is the same so please stop the cheating. Their faces may differ but they are thesame. It is only a cheat that will know which is tighter and which is not. Men thinking is different is what makes them to cheat.

All toh toh is equal, but some are more EQUAL than the others grin.
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
They differ in;

4. Self gripping or not
5. Labia length - shout out to all the big labia lovers out there wink

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by becky39000(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
They differ in;

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by CheedyJ(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
If only women knows that the size of a dick doesn’t really matter then women wouldn’t cheating... yeye Dey smell
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by 99thEnemy(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Story!

A 5"4 dick got nothing on a well drilled pussy. You don't have dick, you'll not understand.

You people always remember length and forget about the girth
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Tenshades(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

4. Self gripping or not
5. Labia length - shout out to all the big labia lovers out there wink

That No.5 though. grin

Labia wey be like wrapper. grin
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by SoftChordz: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
if you don't have a dikkk just relax and don't dabble into this topic p and don't say what you don't know... NO PISSY IS THE SAME, I REPEAT NO PUSSY IS THE SAME.

there are varieties, different feel, aroma or odour, wetnees, creaminess, grip, warmth while some pissieess arecold as graveyard and dry like desert so how is all cunnts the same?!! the design, some are like flower that's opening to receive sunlight, some are like meat cut up by a bad meat seller, some are amazing like they were moulded as samples. I'm a connoisseur so I know

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tenshades:

That No.5 though. grin

Labia wey be like wrapper. grin

Yum yum tongue
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by ashawopikin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
all pussy are not the same o
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by pointblank247(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
No pussy is loosed its just in the mind or the penis just got smaller.
no dear, you are very wrong.
Some are loose, some are narrow, some are deep, some are bottomless, some are shallow, some are dry, some are very wet, some are somewhere in between.

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by mdan(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:

My question for you is, are all dicks the same?
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by revived: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
How can you call sleeping with an ex cheating. It's just old firewood burning. It's bad though but if you do the right things at the right time she won't cheat. It is the men that cheats with them not them cheating with the men.

What a dumb response
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:
the ones that smell and the ones that dont smell arent the same. Please be strictly guided.

1 Like

Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Mizwalterz(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Prettyangelng:

the taste is the difference...
hahahahahahahahaha.
my guy always tell me that...
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Shedrack777: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Prettyangelng:
Keep cheating and when your wife finally cheats don't get angry.
once we have the one i specified, it means cheatin closed. like me now, i've got mine and she's extremely heavenly. and i've not looked elsewhere for two years now
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by NiRfreak(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
Prettyangelng:
coming from a woman? Bullshit as usual..I hate when an average women give relationship advice to men... cow dung everytime
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by SJay7(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:

Cheating with an ex is not cheating? Old firewood burning? It is means you are a cheat as well!! Only fools trust you women. You opened a thread saying men should stop cheating why you said a woman cheating with an ex is not cheating... Old firewood burning.. No wonder they said you people are useless
Lol. bro be calming down
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Uncle93(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Prettyangelng:

I bet you're a slut to have this kind of mentality. May your future husband Bleep all his Exs and bring his di#k home for you to suck
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Always playing the victim
Prettyangelng:
No woman cheats at will. They were pushed by their husbands. Beside is it not men like you they cheat with.
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Thank you for answering a long age question I have in mind, so all vagina's are the same? Hmmm important discovery.

But I need another person or guy to corroborate this your story.
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by playapayaski: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Some pussi bitter, some pussi sweet..
Some pussi creamier some pussi are dry..
Some pussi gripper some pussi loose..
Some pussi expensive some cheap..
Some pussi agile fck it till it till it cum, some pussi tired not long dem ar sleep.. Some pussi meatier some a dem are bone..
Some pussi smell nice some a dem are ooze..
My all pussi are not same..
Some are DEEP AND big like the
P
L
A
N
E
T.
Re: If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
All pussies are not the same. There is one pussy like that, it was gripping my dick, very warm, padded and slimy. Before 15 mins, the dick was vomiting. There are pussies and there are pussies. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If The Reason Calabar People Like Sex So Much Is because They Eat Dogs / See Wetin Hakimi Don Cause / Is It Right To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.