Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) (5636 Views)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Gistlobby: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Netizens were treated to free drama on Twitter after two men discovered that they have been ‘eating from the same plate’

It all started after a Twitter user identified as Demakufu posted a photo of a lady making breakfast for him while in bed.

“Breakfast in bed na niko na sidechick nikingoja results,” he wrote and shared a photo.

Another Twitter user commented on the post and revealed that he has had an encounter with the same lady.

https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng/2022/09/it-is-small-world-2-men-discover-on.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by wordbank(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Which kain room wey get kitchen with gas cylinder inside? This world don become Kenya finally!

As for 2 men sharing same babe, na normal level.
If you chop breakfast in bed, another man go chop lunch for dinning, while another go eat dinner for balcony.

Chop I chop na so life be.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by kushma(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2022
There is love in sharing grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Dem never see anything. Make dem come over here and see something grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by chiommy123(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Men need to wake up to reality. If you are not satisfying your woman she will definitely look outside. Pls not just sexually abeg

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by DaInferno(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
chiommy123:
Men need to wake up to reality. If you are not satisfying your woman she will definitely look outside. Pls not just sexually abeg
undecided ...and men should also go out too. Safe to say what's good for the goose is gotta be good for the gander yh?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Women are useless
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by chiommy123(f): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided ...and men should also go out too. Safe to say what's good for the goose is gotta be good for the gander yh?
like you guys have not been going out before

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
babe wey no dey change joggers...

Give am chance..

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
chiommy123:
see your face like masquerade

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gistlobby:
Netizens were treated to free drama on Twitter after two men discovered that they have been ‘eating from the same plate’

It all started after a Twitter user identified as Demakufu posted a photo of a lady making breakfast for him while in bed.

“Breakfast in bed na niko na sidechick nikingoja results,” he wrote and shared a photo.

Another Twitter user commented on the post and revealed that he has had an encounter with the same lady.

https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng/2022/09/it-is-small-world-2-men-discover-on.html?m=1
grin grin grin grin na yoruba girl be that
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
One is r Kelly and Usher same girl

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Samat12: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good for them...
But pls who will help me with a soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke.
I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Pls I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle.
Hence I can show you all the necessary evidence that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due
We rise by lifting others peeps
Thank you and God bless.
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Aboks(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
This life na chop I chop
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
SMASH AND PASS
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Imagine , polyamorous lady.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by austinleo78(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
chiommy123:

Look outside and leave.. don't stay in a relationship and cheat .. it hurts as hell.. both males and females
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by princefrank76: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Normal level!! With her oversized slippers
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by HolyMan12: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
wordbank:
Which kain room wey get kitchen with gas cylinder inside? This world don become Kenya finally!

If you chop breakfast in bed, another man go chop lunch for dinning, while another go eat dinner for balcony.

No go fall your hand somewhere else oh! It is normal in even developed countries and suprisenly can be expensive too.

It is called "STUDIO APARTMENT" bro.

I no blame you, na lack of exposure cause am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Panda7(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
that's kenya, op add the location
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Finisher07(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
That gender,fear them
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by vb0mb(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by wordbank(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
HolyMan12:
No go fall your hand somewhere else oh! It is normal in even developed countries and suprisenly can be expensive too.

It is called "STUDIO APARTMENT" bro.

I no blame you, na lack of exposure cause am. grin
So this cubicle is what you call studio apartment?
All these Lagos agents no go kill person lol
Guy, you wan show yourself but I understand
Just search for studio apartments and compare this rat hole whether dem resemble
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
wordbank:

The gas part, that's how it is it in almost all rooms where Nigerian students reside. Buh I fear this one o. Very close to the bird.
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by HolyMan12: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
wordbank:

So this cubicle is what you call studio apartment?
All these Lagos agents no go kill person lol
Guy, you wan show yourself but I understand
Just search for studio apartments and compare this rat hole whether dem resemble
Last last na still the same concept so would you blame me? grin

Meat na meat for mouth, whether e small or big.

Plane na plane, whether na Light Aircraft or Jumbo Jet grin

Country na country, whether na Russia or na Vatican City
cool cool cool
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Slmgirldippussy: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
The girl is wearing the same clothe
I guess it's her uniform
Hook up uniform in Kenya
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
you mom is.

I don't blame you, I blame the evil religion from Saudi Arabia you practice. They taught you in your evil mosqueeee how to hate and see women as properties. They hate anything west but the men runs to the west for vacations and health care ode
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Mathematricks: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Goldmaxx:
see your face like masquerade

Too harsh.
Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Mathematricks: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Samat12:
Good for them...
But pls who will help me with a soft loan of 20k to repair my Keke.
I will pay back with interest in two months time.
Pls I'm not a scammer. Just a legit hustler facing some really hard times in my hustle.
Hence I can show you all the necessary evidence that I'm genuine and capable of paying back when due
We rise by lifting others peeps
Thank you and God bless.

Dial 561 to check if you're qualified for a loan. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Dreamoftheendle: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2022
hahahaha

Re: 2 Men Discover On Twitter That They Have Been ‘sharing’ The Same Lady (photos) by Karlifate: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
chiommy123:

Humans are insatiable. So, why should a man keep toiling cos of "satisfying" a woman?

Besides, this is not a master-slave arrangement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? / Pics Of Woman Having Fun With Big Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.