Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? (1661 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nomanlike(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Mine was when this cult guy and his gang told me he will waste me and nothing will happen because of this particular beautiful gal we was into. He literally pulled a gun to my head that night. Omo no be small cruise. Slap wey I chop that night nearly made me to join the rival gang to seek revenge but God pass them. Any of y'all got a sad experience??
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by habsydiamond(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Oga.... Do the needful... Go back to line 3 and re read Wetin u type... And after correct urself... My own na ugliness put me for trouble. Me and my brothers see our heads.

5 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by EzzyCarter: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2021
There was this girl I thought I was gonna marry so she took me home to her momma. She welcomed us and checked me out from head to toe. My girl went to their kitchen and her mom followed her, next thing I overheard her mum telling her; " se okunrin oloju fintin-fintin yen lo feh fe abi? Oo ri pe o ma like obinrin abi? O je ma fun are e ni wahala Iwo omo yi" grin
loosely translated: " you mean it's this guy who's got player looks you want to marry? Don't you see it's likely he's a womanizer? Better don't make wrong choice " ...

She returned with a cold smile and yeah, I was disappointed but I made sure I didn't give her a clue I overheard what she said to her daughter. It's not my fault I got good genes cheesy.

I remember this huge apartment I lived in years back, the ratio of guys that lived in the house was 22:3. The other guys were pastors. I initially ignored the girls till I settled in, they said maybe I was gay, when I started scoring goals, they said I was a player grin Long story short, I packed out after a year sha...

Having good looks has it's perks and cons, but then you sure will get a fair share of both. There's usually this impression / stereotype every cute guy is a womaniser /player when in reality it's a different case. Handsome guys don't get freaked by women, once they've crossed that point they've literally " had it all" . And yeah, you've gotta face the occasional hostility/distrust from some men who think you're out to steal their woman...

Xenry:

Being handsome is good though, but too much of it can easily distract you.

Wise words... Allowing your looks to get into your head might distract you from getting a grip on your life since you'd be busy feeling yourself 24/7 grin when you should be planning ur next move and getting ur goals. That's where discipline comes in...

2 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Freestainworld(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Me wey my fellow men dey get confidence leave their girl friend for, because dem no say I no be good appetizer for where babes dey, I ugly sote other students those days dey pay ticket to my school to come see me, me sef no no say my school use me dey make money.

5 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by blinking001(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
Me wey my fellow men dey get confidence leave their girl friend for, because dem no say I no be good appetizer for where babes dey, I ugly sote other students those days dey pay ticket to my school to come see me, me sef no no say my school use me dey make money.
Hilarious grin
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Xenry: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2021
It's fun to be handsome until your female friends starts to think that you guys are already dating and start making moves on you—even when u didn't asked her out.
It happened to me, they would start thinking that we are already dating, but I don't give a fvck to them.
And about greenlights from girls, it's always available anytime, anyday, lol.
Being handsome is good though, but too much of it can easily distract you.
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by internationalman(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
In my experience people that are overly conscious about their looks be it online or offline are averagely looking

4 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Dry...
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Freestainworld:

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by JOACHINpedro: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
You're a clown cheesy
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nomanlike(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Too much Wahala for who fine
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by uchman(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you use your mouth dey talk say you fine, my brother you no fine...

Fine guys dont even say it with their mouth because one cant keep bragging with what you have since birth and always with you...

3 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you are just by yourself they'll think you're gay...
Like what the fucck, i don't feel like having a girlfriend now, na by Force
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
uchman:
If you use your mouth dey talk say you fine, my brother you no fine...

Fine guys dont even say it with their mouth because one cant keep bragging with what you have since birth and always with you...
Swears bro
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
One kept stressing on my smile and I was feeling shy I swear

One said she loved my eyes
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Offpoint1: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mine's the opposite and I rather don't share...
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by kingvomlotus12: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
cchub:
If you are just by yourself they'll think you're gay...
Like what the fucck, i don't feel like having a girlfriend now, na by Force
lol aswr even my sister's them nor let man rest.
they keep asking where's your girlfriend, where's your girlfriend? or is it a boyfriend let us know oo we won't judge you!!
like wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
The Muslim student head (female) of my secondary school was tripping for me, sent love letter and gifts. As a ju man I didn't know what to do, I thought she wanted chemistry and physics lesson, those were her weak points.

When they saw us together it became problem, me being a Christian "dating" a Muslim girl, brought a lot of tension, we were not even dating, me being lesson teacher. I will leave the end for another time. grin grin grin
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by hollah123: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
though no b say local man fine like that but packaging dey sha.

I was dating one cool girl back then,it was like she wooed me herself sha,after we start to dey date n I see say she hold bar Naso I dey form lover boy just to get sustainance fee from her.

It got to a stage I got tired n I started avoiding d babe,for 3 weeks I didn't see her in school.
I didn't know she don fall sick for house on to heartbreak.

One hot afternoon like that as I dey chop bread n beans I just receive one call

caller(in angry voice)....are u .....

me- yes,hope no problem

caller- u will b severely dealt with,u this bloody civilian by tomorrow your parents will pity u,incase u don't know this is ........ father.

I called d babes roommate n I asked her wetin xup,Na so she tell me say Na d heartbreak make d girl go sick for house n her papa Na soldier,I no believe am till d roommate show me pictures.

I travel immediately,two weeks I no come back only for my hostel mates to call me on phone say some guys dey always come check me for house.

Las Las,Na my mama n one lecturer help me beg.i come sign undertaken say I no go near d girl again...

d girl still collect many times after that sha
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by ayobade15094: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oga.... Do the needful... Go back to line 3 and re read Wetin u type... And after correct urself... My own na ugliness put me for trouble. Me and my brothers see our heads.

1 Like

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by uchman(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
hollah123:
though no b say local man fine like that but packaging dey sha.

I was dating one cool girl back then,it was like she wooed me herself sha,after we start to dey date n I see say she hold bar Naso I dey form lover boy just to get sustainance fee from her.

It got to a stage I got tired n I started avoiding d babe,for 3 weeks I didn't see her in school.
I didn't know she don fall sick for house on to heartbreak.

One hot afternoon like that as I dey chop bread n beans I just receive one call

caller(in angry voice)....are u .....

me- yes,hope no problem

caller- u will b severely dealt with,u this bloody civilian by tomorrow your parents will pity u,incase u don't know this is ........ father.

I called d babes roommate n I asked her wetin xup,Na so she tell me say Na d heartbreak make d girl go sick for house n her papa Na soldier,I no believe am till d roommate show me pictures.

I travel immediately,two weeks I no come back only for my hostel mates to call me on phone say some guys dey always come check me for house.

Las Las,Na my mama n one lecturer help me beg.i come sign undertaken say I no go near d girl again...

d girl still collect many times after that sha

Your lie is still childish
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by hollah123: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
uchman:

Your lie is still childish
lie on top babe matter?
is that how low u are or how much u worship girls?
so girl never toast u b4?
so u never break babe heart b4?
so u never see girl break down after break up b4?
u dey mad for real,I won't b surprised if u are one of the fools who at 40 never get girlfriend b4.

fools with low self esteem,lieing on top babe matter when girls dey fall in love reach to drop their tuition fee,girls dey pay guys house rent,girls dey organise birthday for guys.

I no blame u sha

3 Likes

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Audio handsome people are here again with their tales

1 Like

Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by akeeng: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
Audio handsome people are here again with their tales
Hey, can we mate this Valentine
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Haaaaa omó é no easy for us oooo ,

Many sad stories , right now up to 33 girls are disturbing me, I'm really confused undecided

But the advantages is awesome cus i do get anything i want without stress wink

I still remember the day 4 blood sisters are fighting because of me , i jusss ignore dem cus the day is very crazy wink
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by uchman(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
hollah123:
lie on top babe matter?
is that how low u are or how much u worship girls?
so girl never toast u b4?
so u never break babe heart b4?
so u never see girl break down after break up b4?
u dey mad for real,I won't b surprised if u are one of the fools who at 40 never get girlfriend b4.

fools with low self esteem,lieing on top babe matter when girls dey fall in love reach to drop their tuition fee,girls dey pay guys house rent,girls dey organise birthday for guys.

I no blame u sha

Trying so hard to prove point that does not exist...
Here is online, when we meet offline, then we will have to see all these you are trying so hard to prove by ourselves...

Making endless noise online, no make you a man...
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by hollah123: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
uchman:

Trying so hard to prove point that does not exist...
Here is online, when we meet offline, then we will have to see all these you are trying so hard to prove by ourselves...

Making endless noise online, no make you a man...

u wey dey see girls as mini god.....abeg dey your lane
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by uchman(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
hollah123:
u wey dey see girls as mini god.....abeg dey your lane
Ma niggar!
We good bro..
One love...
Re: Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? by fattprince(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
well I can't say it put me into trouble even though I'm just above average. It was just a lady trying to sell me sim and I was like don't stress yourself ma'am because I don't have a phone then she was like as you fine like this you don't have a phone. Lol. I just told her to direct me to a place where they use fine face to collect money. Also I've been in several situation when I would be joking with ladies at different time and they will just bring up fine face topic like, please I want to buy two pieces of sweet and the lady will be like as you fine like this only 2 sweet or the day I was fetching water and a lady was telling me as you fine like this you dey fetch water. I'm always embarrassed, I wouldn't know whether to smile or look indifferent or frown. I go just change topic.

(1) (Reply)

My New Igbo Crush Chukwuma / My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice / Females: Would You Have Any Issue With Your Friend Dating Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.