Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Valentine's Day: Is It Overrated Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: Is It Overrated Or Not? (130 Views)

Can You Marry A Virgin?,i Think It's Overrated / Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise / Is Wedding Ceremony Overrated Or Underrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Is It Overrated Or Not? by VirtueDigest: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2021
It’s that time of the year again, and I’ve read lot of comments along the lines of “awwn,” “forever alone,” “single pringles,” “single and shining,” and many more. It is understandable that you are not in a relationship, and Valentine’s Day can be so intimidating due to the surprises that will be posted by your friends. However, let me say, Valentine’s Day is not meant for those in a romantic relationship alone, it is for everyone.

For many, Valentine’s Day means gift, romance, food, chocolate, cake and card. For others, it means that there is a stinging memory of broken heart, a lost loved ones, or loneliness that leave them feeling dark and empty inside.

Valentine’s Day signifies love. So, it could be considered overrated because some feel it is for lovers alone, and they have no one to celebrate it with. However, that is not the case. Valentine’s Day is a day of romance and an opportunity to let someone in your life know how much you love and appreciate them. It is an opportunity for everyone (regardless of if you are in a relationship or not) to show someone else either your friends, family or partner that they are valued and cared for. So, you don’t have to necessarily be in a romantic relationship with someone to be able to celebrate and enjoy Valentine’s Day.

Read More: https://newsbreakersonline.com/valentines-day-is-it-overrated-or-not/

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Wars / Irony Of Love / Are We In A Relationship? The Right Way To Know For Positive If You’re A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.