Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship (605 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2021
If sex was the prerequisite for a good relationship, then there wont be breakups or divorces

No matter, the sex and orgasm you give someone, at the end of the day, the relationship might end.

Most people spend all their time pleasing their partners sexual needs, trying to impress but at the end the relationships never works. This shows the fatal flaw of using sex to keep a relationship.

Why do couples divorce and why do relationships fall apart even after having mind blowing sex? this shows that to keep a relationship sex isn't the key to keep a relationship. Sex is not a guarantee that a relationship or a marriage will last, maybe there is something else that makes a relationship last but i know it is not sex.

Take a look at your life and try to reflect about the sex you gave to your ex gf and bf, the impression you tried to make when having sex, if sex was everything then why did the relationship crashed? Only you can answer.

Something powerful and greater than sex makes a relationship or marriage last, i know it is not God but something most people ignore, i think it is PERSONALITY, who knows but i believe relationship and marriage works well when 2 people with the same personality and goal work together to achieve a common goal.

1 Like

Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2021
Only slowpoke.s still think sex keeps or makes relationships work. People are wiser now and are kicking seriously against premarital sex though, many are still being deceived to believe in that crap.

#celibacyisbae

1 Like

Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Wilsonzinny(f): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2021
I am of the same opinion wit you the writer...it goes beyond it, tolerance and compactibility is key...u cnt keep a relationship wen u both ar on d same page in life

1 Like

Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If sex was the prerequisite for a good relationship, then there wont be breakups or divorces

No matter, the sex and orgasm you give someone, at the end of the day, the relationship might end.

Most people spend all their time pleasing their partners sexual needs, trying to impress but at the end the relationships never works. This shows the fatal flaw of using sex to keep a relationship.

Why do couples divorce and why do relationships fall apart even after having mind blowing sex? this shows that to keep a relationship sex isn't the key to keep a relationship. Sex is not a guarantee that a relationship or a marriage will last, maybe there is something else that makes a relationship last but i know it is not sex.

Take a look at your life and try to reflect about the sex you gave to your ex gf and bf, the impression you tried to make when having sex, if sex was everything then why did the relationship crashed? Only you can answer.

Something powerful and greater than sex makes a relationship or marriage last, i know it is not God but something most people ignore, i think it is PERSONALITY, who knows but i believe relationship and marriage works well when 2 people with the same personality and goal work together to achieve a common goal.

great write up

1 Like

Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Monogamy: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
True.

Also it takes more than empty pocket to keep a relationship
Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Kirakaro(f): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2021
I agree
Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Nazgul: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
What most people (females especially) fail to realise is that sex actually destroys relationships. Cos once a guy is tired of a girl's body, he'll begining hunting for the next coochie. And vice versa.
Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by mezico96(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nazgul:
What most people (females especially) fail to realise is that sex actually destroys relationships. Cos once a guy is tired of a girl's body, he'll begining hunting for the next coochie. And vice versa.

Not all guys
Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by stanliwise(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any relationship built on sex would die out because of sex. There is a fact that does not need to be proven.
Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

Re: It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship by mezico96(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
It all depends on what they actually want. I have seen a relationship that is strictly just for the sex.

I'm not a fan of pre-marrital sex, if the foundation of the relationship is not of God's standards whether sex or no sex it is most likely to fail.Thank u grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Explain Why She Removed Pant And Use It As Face Mask In The Supper Market / Should This Be Normalized? / WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.