Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? (880 Views)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Are African Men Good men? / Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by NDelta(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
Thanks to advancement in science people with HIV can now live normal life without the fear of death or discrimination. It is now similar to the Malaria that lives in the blood of an average African, you can hardly get rid of it Malaria/HIV but you can manage it and live for a hundred years or more. But what is it about this S E X that makes us so crazy that we even ignore the condom that is right there in the drawer? Living among whites that see s e x as an all comers affair one just have to be careful. S E X is not a big issue to the average w girl. They see an old friend in the club he chat them up and flatter them a little and the next thing they are at it in the toilet, they come to your house and give it to you, they fancy a lad at work they give it to him despite all the sex education.
Anyway i found my self at this hospital where several young guys and girls were waiting with tensed up faces.

06/04/11 at about 1.40 pm.
Nurse: James! Jack! Juliet! John! Kelvin! etc. When is she gonna call me i came before this guys anyway patient is a virtue
Nurse: Marthins! mark! Mel! Mercy! Marvin! Not again my name is still not there, is she discriminating? is it because i am the only BLACK? well patient is a virtue
Nurse: Ana! Adam! Aaron!Abner and Akunnamatata. Oh finally thank God. Enters the room and there a young charming Nurse. Hi there Akunnamatata. Hi Nurse. How are you today? So what do you do? and all that chit_chat. Wow this nurse is charming and look at that smile. I think she fancies me. OK now am gonna take your blood and urine and i will run about four tests. The blood is for HIV and Syphilis while the urine is for Gonorrhea and clammmmmmmm cant remember the name. Sorry Nurse did you say HIV? Yea. No thanks i don't want to do an HIV test but you could do the other three. No its the hospital policy to do the four together for every first timer, but you don't have to do it if you don't want but that means we wont run any test so it your choice. Oh my God why did i come here. Are you from Africa? Yea. Why is she asking? then she said it with that charming smile knowing that you wont get angry with a charmer well i think that is the more reason why you should do the test. You know the rate of HIV in Africa is high so i will really advice that you do the test. Shy and afraid reluctantly murmured OK i will do it. niddle pieces the skin and thick coloured blood brought out, little container handed over with a smile, use this to pee and make it half that container, hope you can manage to bring up to that? yes Nurse i will manage, she smiles. OK what you are gonna do is to come back tommorrow with this card and then we will give you the result. You can go now. what? so she's not even gonna ask for my number and she deceived me with all that smile and friendly conversation just to get my blood. Oh No what have i done.
07.04/11 at about 3.30pm
Good afternoon madam, Hi how can i help you? Am here for my test result, when did you do the test? yesterday, OK give me your name and i willsee if the result is out. OK. several minutes later, Mr Akunnamatata you can go to the counsellors office. what? counsellor? Oh my God. Am finished. Why will i need a counsellor. Oh what have i done.
Counsellor: Unfortunately, what? why is he using that word oh No. Counsellor: only two of your results came in and they are both negative. The HIV and the shippilis test. Then he countinued the s e x education story. Finally here are some free CONDOMS for you today, they are the large size, Why? give me the average size condoms. Its not all Africans that have those large things you see on those yellow firms. B
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by iice(f): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2011
Never knew 'Romance' = Nairaland undecided
Simple ABC. . .Nigerians undecided
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by NDelta(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
iice:

Never knew 'Romance' = Nairaland undecided
Simple ABC. . .Nigerians undecided

Madam what re u saying cos have got no clue
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by Woke4all(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
Bros na which novel be this? undecided
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by NDelta(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lol no be small
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
will comment in the next ten minutes after i finish reading!  cheesy cheesy

I read and am as CONFUSED as I was before I began. undecided
Poster what is the point to this your riddle? undecided undecided

but I will say tho. AIDs/HIV is serious! cheesy grin grin
Re: What? Hiv Test? No Thanks. But You Are African. So? by NDelta(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2011
Lol what's confusing you Msdarkskin?

(1) (Reply)

If She Is A Nigerian / What Should I Do? She Is Changing / Why Don't Nigerian Americans Date Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.