Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife (7693 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by koyen(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Source: https://knowefritin.ng - A Confirmed True Life Story

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Source: https://knowefritin.ng - A Confirmed True Life Story

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Manage am laidat, we too... there's no funny on ground, bayii undecided undecided undecided undecided grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Bornsinner7: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Kriss216: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Take am like that. It's part of life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by ignis: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
She must be very generous...
Please is there any vacant room in that compound ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by chatinent: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Funny blogger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by koyen(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
ignis:
She must be very generous...
Please is there any vacant room in that compound ?

Shaking My Head... SMH
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Pierocash(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
I doubt this story. But if true,throw her out or else you will die Young.

The biggest curse for any man is to marry an adulterous woman. Your life will go haywire

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by chiiraq802(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
If its a face me I face you compound, then your wife is probably the Public toilet.

I keep preaching the gospel of Marriage is scam and retirement benefits for Hoelosho's but people no dey hear me. Make money and enjoy your life. through surrogate, paid baby mama's, Cari my pikin clients etc you can have children as many as you want.

Women will always be women, if you like buy Heaven and Earth for them, at the slightest opportunity they will cheat with that your mechanic boy.

That is how they are engineered and there's nothing anyone can do about it. People see women as wife materials or life partners but I see them as creation for merriment and fun during my leisure time.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by franklingud(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
AuroraB:
Manage am laidat, we too... there's no funny on ground, bayii undecided undecided undecided undecided grin
grin grin grin
Your head correct so?
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by yarimo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Op where are pictures and videos undecided
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by CheedyJ(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Op, is there still vacant room for rent in your compound, asking for a friend..
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by DoggoneDogg: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pack your things, leave her in the house & move out.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Vekydinho(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
So you mum who gave birth to you is a retired HOLEOSHO abi Smh!!!
chiiraq802:
If its a face me I face you compound, then your wife is probably the Public toilet.

I keep preaching the gospel of Marriage is scam and retirement benefits for Hoelosho's but people no dey hear me. Make money and enjoy your life. through surrogate, paid baby mama's, Cari my pikin clients etc you can have children as many as you want.

Women will always be women, if you like buy Heaven and Earth for them, at the slightest opportunity they will cheat with that your mechanic boy.

That is how they are engineered and there's nothing anyone can do about it. People see women as wife materials or life partners but I see them as creation for merriment and fun during my leisure time.
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AuroraB(f): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
franklingud:

grin grin grin
Your head correct so?
Him lamba posts don take style too much grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
AuroraB:

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Not surprised...
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by TeamLeader(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
I have nothing to say just

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Figger(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

I concur with you bro
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Onyi22(f): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chai grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Caramia2020(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Smiling, I feel ur pain, To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me but physical beauty attracted u, d decision is urs Matthew 5:28-32 is there for u. To be frank with u, Even if u forgive her, Mr Trust just died n it will result to insecurity, hatred n many more emotional outbursts in ur home. The Holy Spirit will lead u.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Youngvegetable: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Op what style did you discover they use

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
gobe
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by bularuz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Quite unfortunate, however most women are like that, you just can't trust them.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by chimuma(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Those group of people get no chills ,abeg free style am .
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by SEGLIZ: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
this is crazy.

this same old story everytime!?
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Ekele22(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
When I posted my predicament here on nairaland how my girlfriend is a public toilet, where every Tom,Dick and Harry can go in and wee inside,was jeered,bambood,called all sorted of dehumanizing names,including guys

Now,look at a man who wifed a lady,paid her bride price,yet the woman had the enfrontry to be a network provider in her compound
FEAR WOMEN oh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by bigdammyj: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Noted
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Corroro: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is really a sad one
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by tnerro1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
What a sexy woman in a face me I slap u compound cannot do does not exist grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by phenomental40(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very good cooked up
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by SamgoldBaba: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pictures nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.