Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) (781 Views)

Promiscuous Lady Trying To Play Smart / All Because Of N100K Nigerian Ladies Dance Nak£d On Live Video For Two Guy VIDEO / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) by Obinnaijezie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
A lady in Europe was trying to force a 7 months pregnancy on his boyfriend, but the guy is saying he had not been around for 9 months, how does it sum up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5dhXTGccU
Re: Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) by johnbuck81(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2021
This video don make me laugh tire...funny matter.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) by Godada(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2021
sad

But he couldn't not answer the question of if he screwed her or not. Besides why is he evading the question of DNA. He should simply tell her that he would accept all responsibility if the test returns a verdict in his favor.

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) by karkinase(m): 5:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Godada:
sad

But he couldn't not answer the question of if he screwed her or not. Besides why is he evading the question of DNA. He should simply tell her that he would accept all responsibility if the test returns a verdict in his favor.
You are not a smart guy...that guy is definitely wise.
Someone who has been away for 9months. She prolly has been sleeping with other men.
You guys are the one giving this ladies chance to misbehave. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Dey Finish, Lady Trying To Force Pregnancy On Innocent Guy( Video) by FManager(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Why he no slap the shit if that her friend, thunder strike them tho,

(1) (Reply)

His Gambling Addiction Broke Off Our Engagement / My Giant Boyfriend / If Not For The Way You Told Me My Small Lolipop Matters,. I Would Av Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.