Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures (71964 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

At least you've been schooled and now realize why your religion is being criticized.
grin

YOU WOULD HAVE KEEPT YOUR COOL. THE THREAD WASN'T EVEN ABOUT RELIGION BUT HOW A DEFORMITY WAS CORRECTED VIA SURGERY. grin HOW DID IT BECOME A RELIGION AFFAIR kingxsamz? THE ANTI-RELIGIOUS CAN'T HELP TO USE EVERY AVENUE TO PREACH THEIR DISBELIEF PROVOCATIVELYgrin
YOU CAN'T HELP YOUR FANATISM AND OBSESSION OVER WHAT YOU CLAIM EXIST NOT.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

You can't succeed outside God. Take it or leave it. If doubt me, tell God to take away His hand from your matter and see how e go be for you.

As your god hand don dey ontop Nigeria matter since 1960, which good thing don happen? grin
Your god hand no dey my matter, the hand no dey useful. I'm responsible for my success, fails and mistakes. I don't blame no imaginary Satan or thank no imaginary god.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

YOU WOULD HAVE KEEPT YOUR COOL. THE THREAD WASN'T EVEN ABOUT RELIGION BUT HOW A DEFORMITY WAS CORRECTED VIA SURGERY. grin HOW DID IS BECOME A RELIGION AFFAIR? THE ANTI-RELIGIOUS CAN HELP TO USE EVERY AVENUE TO PREACH THEIR DISBELIEF grin
YOU CAN'T HELP YOUR FANATISM.

Lol, you think by typing all caps you'd make a point?
Why did you cleary avoid those who thanked their gods for the surgery rather than thanking the scientists? Shebi the post has nothing to do with Religion?
You avoided them but it's those who have a counter opinion that's giving you sleepless nights? grin grin oga rest.
You still haven't been able to counter my point up there as to why your religion is being criticized. Or you've realized your ignorance? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, you think by typing all caps you'd make a point?
Why did you cleary avoid those who thanked their gods for the surgery rather than thanking the scientists? Shebi the post has nothing to do with Religion?
You avoided them but it's those who have a counter opinion that's giving you sleepless nights? grin grin oga rest.
You still haven't been able to counter my point up there as to why your religion is being criticized. Or you've realized your ignorance? grin

There is nothing to counter bro because with the use of UFOS as an analogy it is very subjective to my point which is belief in EXISTENCE or INEXISTENCE, but you didn't comprehend.

Does God exist or not lol. If he doesn't exist to you and some people choose to thank this nonexistent after a successful surgery. By Thanking their own choice of belief you became provoked over another person's belief lol, over what doesn't exist and choose to make their belief your business grin. What does that make of you?
You too INSENSITIVE to discover you are but a replica of a religious fanatic lol.realise that there there are religion folks who won't bother anyone about what they choose to believe and yet there are others who are fanatical, such FANATISM is what you blindly don't see yourself too to be.

I purposely avoided your points because I realised you lacked the comprehension of my analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Empiree: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Xmuslim:
Welcome to the thread. grin

I'm sorry... I'm trying to figure out how your write-up correlates with with this topic?.

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Mckanaki: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Wow.
This made me remember those 2 doctors on that programme called Botched.

Doctor Paul and Nassif
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Itzmeandu: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

You are an athiest
God Almighty is ominiscience.
He is the giver of wisdom. Is not only prayers God manifest his powers. God created mother nature.
So if u don't believe in God, the natural or scientific things will still be working out for you.

Glory still Goes to God
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by joelala(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thank Science, your god and jesus had their eyes opened and created him like that or were they not the ones that created him? But Science is more compassionate and merciful, always correcting the errors of sky daddy and his son..Thank Science and the medical crew that saved the girl from the eternal shame and humiliation your God subjected her to.....
adewumiopeyemi:
Thank you lord you are the king of king cool

Life changer
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by joelala(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yea right! Ironically, the Scientist that invented all the machines and medical equipment that's available today to cure diseases and perform all these scientific miracles ALL don't believe in God...and it's because of their lack of belief in God that has made them explore all corners and made remarkable breakthroughs in science that has been helping mankind till today...if they were religious, they would have been limited as they would constantly say "this is not of God" "this is like challenging God" hence their reason for not forging further.
Itzmeandu:

You are an athiest
God Almighty is ominiscience.
He is the giver of wisdom. Is not only prayers God manifest his powers. God created mother nature.
So if u don't believe in God, the natural or scientific things will still be working out for you.

Glory still Goes to God
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

As your god hand don dey ontop Nigeria matter since 1960, which good thing don happen? grin
Your god hand no dey my matter, the hand no dey useful. I'm responsible for my success, fails and mistakes. I don't blame no imaginary Satan or thank no imaginary god.
Mark this date, by this time next year come back and tell me how much you have improved. You just bought problem with your mouth. Na today you go know say mouth get power.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Peterlove11: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
lastchild:
I never knew something like this is possible, where did they get the flesh to cover it, because i know that the lips wasn't stretched

The upper lip muscles were released, then advanced to cover the defect
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

Mark this date, by this time next year come back and tell me how much you have improved. You just bought problem with your mouth. Na today you go know say mouth get power.

grin grin grin
Mark the date yourself.
We don see many of your type for this forum.
You remind me of @Jesusjnr2020 who said he'd end atheism on Nairaland. Make una dey deceive una sef. Mark that date yourself mister. grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

There is nothing to counter bro because with the use of UFOS as an analogy it is very subjective to my point which is belief in EXISTENCE or INEXISTENCE, but you didn't comprehend.

Does God exist or not lol. If he doesn't exist to you and some people choose to thank this nonexistent after a successful surgery. By Thanking their own choice of belief you became provoked over another person's belief lol, over what doesn't exist and choose to make their belief your business grin. What does that make of you?
You too INSENSITIVE to discover you are but a replica of a religious fanatic lol.realise that there there are religion folks who won't bother anyone about what they choose to believe and yet there are others who are fanatical, such FANATISM is what you blindly don't see yourself too to be.

I purposely avoided your points because I realised you lacked the comprehension of my analogy.

Lmao, so criticizing people who thanked some imaginary god rather than thanking the ones who actually did the work (on an online forum where people share different opinions) now proves one is a fanatic? You no wise. grin And why don't you complain when others bring their religion into such discussions, but when one counters them, that's when you feel the need to complain and cry?
It's the internet, and if you don't like what you see, you look elsewhere.
You people literally mount speakers and all, but when someone says something online, you'll come here and cry, as if anyone put a gun to your head. Fanatic my foot. Keep your delusions to yourself and nobody will criticize your belief of an imaginary sky monster. grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Mark the date yourself.
We don see many of your type for this forum.
You remind me of @Jesusjnr2020 who said he'd end atheism on Nairaland. Make una dey deceive una sef. Mark that date yourself mister. grin grin cheesy
My sincere sympathy in advance

1 Like

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

My sincere sympathy in advance

Sympathize on the situation and delimma at which your country Nigeria is in rn, a supposed religious country. grin grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Sympathize on the situation and delimma at which your country Nigeria is in rn, a supposed religious country. grin grin
Lol... I am a Biafran. Nothing concern with Nigeria.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

Lol... I am a Biafran. Nothing concern with Nigeria.

Biafra won't turn to America overnight no matter how you pray lol...
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Biafra won't turn to America overnight no matter how you pray lol...
At least it will not be as useless as Zoogeria
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

At least it will not be as useless as Zoogeria

Ok.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao, so criticizing people who thanked some imaginary god rather than thanking the ones who actually did the work (on an online forum where people share different opinions) now proves one is a fanatic? You no wise. grin And why don't you complain when others bring their religion into such discussions, but when one counters them, that's when you feel the need to complain and cry?
It's the internet, and if you don't like what you see, you look elsewhere.
You people literally mount speakers and all, but when someone says something online, you'll come here and cry, as if anyone put a gun to your head. Fanatic my foot. Keep your delusions to yourself and nobody will criticize your belief of an imaginary sky monster. grin

grin Thank you for your advice sir.
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

grin Thank you for your advice sir.

Glad you learnt something. grin grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Glad you learnt something. grin grin

grin Of course I did sir. Thank you once again. cheesy
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
WORDWORLD:

grin Of course I did sir. Thank you once again. cheesy

Good.

Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Good.

Ex President Obasanjo o my gush. cheesy
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Xmuslim: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
jcmaiah:

Okay. Your cross to bear
of course dear
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Deicide: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
This is science in action. This is what science does, finds practical solutions to real life problems. Religion and gods however have been proven to be useless in solving any real problems. Take a look at this lady and tell me how praying to useless, slavery endorsing Jewish god called Yahweh through his even more useless son called Jesus would've solved this cleft problem of hers. No amount of head slamming and prayers to the useless Arab god called Allah would've made a difference either. Where religion and gods fail (they always fail) science steps in and does the work then people like the below give the credit to religion and gods for what science did

Behold religion secret weapon, Science!! grin
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by hopefulLandlord: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Deicide:
Behold religion secret weapon, Science!! grin

wow! it's been ages since I saw your monicker. How have you been?
Re: Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures by Deicide: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

wow! it's been ages since I saw your monicker. How have you been?
Am good, I do come here once in a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.