Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Don't Hate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Hate Men (546 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Hate Men by LadyTiannah2: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hey. So yesterday, I uploaded a topic that many guys found insulting and were pained by. I just wanna say that I only did that in retaliation to the hatred and venom that the guys here pour on women daily. I don't hate guys, we Pisces women are incapable of hate tongue

On a serious note tho, why can't we acknowledge the fact that there are both good and bad people in the world instead of doing gender wars all the time? Why can't we give each other the benefit of the doubt and get to know each other first before deciding whether we like each other or not? Why conclude that all girls are useless? Its not fair to be honest. The guys were all offended when I called them dumb yesterday yet you insult women everyday. You think it makes you smart or superior? Only dumb people generalize insults and hate on strangers they don't even know. Let's show love to one another. Don't give women the impression that you're a horrible person that's meant to be avoided. I've interacted with some red pillers over time on WhatsApp and you'd be surprised that they're just like normal human beings who've been hurt in the past but still desire to feel loved. Just cos 1 or 2 women hurt you doesn't mean we're all evil. Na the economy dey make love hard for here Thank you.
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Xenry: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Damn! Nobody is useless!
They aren't useless—no body is useless, God made everything with a reason and his reasons aren't useless.
Re: I Don't Hate Men by yomi007k(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Xenry:
Damn! Nobody is useless!
They aren't useless—no body is useless, God made everything with a reason and his reasons aren't useless.

Baba some people useless o.
If you use dem for ritual self coins self no go drop.

But that's a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hate Men by Xenry: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
yomi007k:

Baba some people useless o.
If you use dem for ritual self coins self no go drop.
But that's a topic for another day.
Nice input, but I can only agree with you on this to some extent. cool
However I believe the right word is Unserious, and not Useless.
We all have reasons behind our comments, so I won't totally disagree with you.
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
the future is malegrin
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Hey. So yesterday, I uploaded a topic that many guys found insulting and were pained by. I just wanna say that I only did that in retaliation to the hatred and venom that the guys here pour on women daily. I don't hate guys, we Pisces women are incapable of hate tongue

On a serious note tho, why can't we acknowledge the fact that there are both good and bad people in the world instead of doing gender wars all the time? Why can't we give each other the benefit of the doubt and get to know each other first before deciding whether we like each other or not? Why conclude that all girls are useless? Its not fair to be honest. The guys were all offended when I called them dumb yesterday yet you insult women everyday. You think it makes you smart or superior? Only dumb people generalize insults and hate on strangers they don't even know. Let's show love to one another. Don't give women the impression that you're a horrible person that's meant to be avoided. I've interacted with some red pillers over time on WhatsApp and you'd be surprised that they're just like normal human beings who've been hurt in the past but still desire to feel loved. Just cos 1 or 2 women hurt you doesn't mean we're all evil. Na the economy dey make love hard for here Thank you.

Alright seen and well Noted......

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Hate Men by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pisces women, ah I have two Pisces at home (1 M and 1 F).

Bossy, could be submissive but, bossy.

Sentimental and somewhat romantic. (My sister always say I'm unromantic grin I'm a Capricorn and I'm not close to romantic )

Fun and judgemental. (she will tell me anything that needs to be told, no shying away.)

Ready to learn and intelligent.

Hates silent treatment and cute smile.

I miss my sibling jhor embarassed
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Dreyton36: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Low self esteem sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Don't Hate Men by MickzyDonald: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dreyton36:
Low self esteem sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Bro extend it to me, i can take a puff or two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Hate Men by LadyTiannah2: 6:55am On Feb 15, 2021
From the comments above I can see
that male nairalanders have no hope. I'm out.
Re: I Don't Hate Men by Hugomexis(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
From the comments above I can see that male nairalanders have no hope. I'm out.
Where is the topic you said you posted yesterday?
It's not on your profile

1 Like

Re: I Don't Hate Men by LadyTiannah2: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Hugomexis:

It's not on your profile
I used my other account
Re: I Don't Hate Men by lasisi69(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hugomexis:

It's not on your profile
na useless yahoo local boy e be...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Get Your Crush Outta Your Mind? / How Do I Stop My Boyfriend From Comparing Me With His Ex's?? / Caucasian Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Seeking For Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.