Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) (62761 Views)

Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by eburuu: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your sisters no get future cheesy cheesy , sorry.
haha e shock you ba....oma lay
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow I am so happy for her. We should always learn to appreciate each other and show #ATokenoflove
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
capitalzero:

Birds of the same feathers

Na wa o. Una no like submission again?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
madam understand say the side chick is the new catch, d lady wey dey burst him head, the person wey dey turn am on u catch the drift and hubby need impress am...but u wey be wife hubby knw say come rain come sun u go still dey there and him no need try win u over...Ok have u noticed dat a guy moves heaven and earth for a lady wen dey are boyfriend and girlfriend but after him wife the lady he stops trying to woo her...why is dat?

Again, all I see is you agreeing with me. A man who will do good things for a side chick what he will not do for his wife is a disgusting, and immoral man and is not disserving of respect. Every other thing na shalaye.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Birds of a same feather! Not praying for herself nor any member of her family to be a source of blessing but a future imaginary person to leech on, can you listen to yourself? Is it by prayer? You sit down idly looking for someone to work hard just for you to be a leech?.

I still don't understand your anger.

That's why some men don't respect women

Her husband will disrespect her because she is submissive to him and prays to God that he has more money than her?? Does this make sense to you?

Why are you really angry?

Check out most people who sow prosperity seeds in Churches, they have no visible means of living
1) Where is your source? "check out blah blah blah is not a source.
2) What does this have to do with her praying that her husband have more money than her?
3) If some men are using nefarious activities to get money, how is it the fault of their spouses? Can they not be evil all on their own?
4) Again, why are you pained?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
MarieSucre:

I still don't understand your anger.

Her husband will disrespect her because she is submissive to him and prays to God that he has more money than her?? Does this make sense to you?

Why are you really angry?

1) Where is your source? "check out blah blah blah is not a source.
2) What does this have to do with her praying that her husband have more money than her?
3) If some men are using nefarious activities to get money, how is it the fault of their spouses? Can they not be evil all on their own?
4) Again, why are you pained?

Why are you crying on someone who has stopped crying behalf? Which husband? Future imaginary?
Chioma prayed for a rich future husband instead of getting a life, what did she get in return?
Where is her Education? Where is her business? Where is her Porshe? Where are her endorsements? Where is the engagement? Where is the marriage she was promised? All audio after being turned into a baby mama. If she had gone to school of trained as anything, do you know where she should have been? She prayed to be a leech and she is getting all what she prayed for.
Can someone show you or any independent lady the public disrespect Davido is giving to her? She submits herself to public disrespect just to be with a rich guy. Only leech can submit to such, so both of you should get a life.
Please stop crying, the bereaved has stopped crying since.

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2021
BadRadio:
with such a big fat ass any insane man will gift even a private jet without thinking twice about it grin

correct!
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:
God please bless my future husband financially and abundantly cheesy
What about you? He shouldn't bless you ?
You bitches feel so comfortable when men are gifting you things even if you buy this telsa with your money you won't be happy.
Na until when man buy am for you na DAT time you go dey happy grin
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Bola146(f): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
ZIINI:

What about you? He shouldn't bless you ?
You bitches feel so comfortable when men are gifting you things even if you buy this telsa with your money you won't be happy.
Na until when man buy am for you na DAT time you go dey happy grin

I guess you are still in psychiatrist clinic, sorry

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bola146:

I guess you are still in psychiatrist clinic, sorry
You're mad angry
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by Bola146(f): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
ZIINI:

You're mad angry

Get well soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Don't run away to grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying on someone who has stopped crying behalf? Which husband? Future imaginary?
Chioma prayed for a rich future husband instead of getting a life, what did she get in return?
Where is her Education? Where is her business? Where is her Porshe? Where are her endorsements? Where is the engagement? Where is the marriage she was promised? All audio after being turned into a baby mama. If she had gone to school of trained as anything, do you know where she should have been? She prayed to be a leech and she is getting all what she prayed for.
Can someone show you or any independent lady the public disrespect Davido is giving to her? She submits herself to public disrespect just to be with a rich guy. Only leech can submit to such, so both of you should get a life.
Please stop crying, the bereaved has stopped crying since.

Oga rest. If you don't want to marry a wealthy man, don't marry. All this crying on top another person's choice na wa o. As if rich men no dey marry everyday.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
MarieSucre:

Oga rest. If you don't want to marry a wealthy man, don't marry. All this crying on top another person's choice na wa o. As if rich men no dey marry everyday.
Why are you crying? Who has married the Chioma?
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying? Who has married the Chioma?

Do you want to marry her? Did she say she wants to marry you? I am still looking for where this her issue is paining you? Is it your head, your neck? Where exactly brother so we can call masseur to help your life.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2021
MarieSucre:

Do you want to marry her? Did she say she wants to marry you? I am still looking for where this her issue is paining you? Is it your head, your neck? Where exactly brother so we can call masseur to help your life.
Can't even recommend her for my enemy's dog!
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Can't even recommend her for my enemy's dog!

Omo she no know you and she no send you. So you and your enemies dog can keep barking.
Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
MarieSucre:

Omo she no know you and she no send you. So you and your enemies dog can keep barking.
God forbid my enemy's dog to even know her, carry go give your family!

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) by verygoodbadboi: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
I love you for your sense, do you accept pm cheesy

Bola146:
God please bless my future husband financially and abundantly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.