Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups (27863 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Eriokanmi: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2021
You're only fulfilling your botched agenda of the 80s as military head of state. Enjoy that place while it lasts...

By the way, are the BMCs relocated to the moon? I don't hear of the online warriors anymore. Seems they're family members were also hit by the unabated insecurity and economic situation nationwide. I wonder what would have become Nigeria today, had we experienced all these under a non-northern president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by dangotesmummy: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

It also exposed how much hatred the SW has for the SE...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.
bubu slave how market? grin

He don pay you salary for this month? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by UNCL3(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Good morning lovely people, in the spirit of valentine... stream this beautiful song I did, stressing the need to love differently.

No regrets on your data
Link in signature.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by middlebelter(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari

I am not and can't be a fan of GMB but I doubt if made this insensitive and stupid comment anyway. Kindly provide us the source of the news.
My analysis will be that the same man that didn't say anything when his brothers are killing people, raping and kidnapping their host communities now making this type of comment will be most embarrassing and an indication that we are under state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by InvertedHammer: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2021
/
Once Fulani people become the victims, Presidency starts talking.

Nobody takes them serious anymore. They can keep on deceiving themselves. They have ended up making Fulani endangered humans in Nigeria.
It can only get worse.

/

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 15, 2021
nonsense as usual,no substantial commitment
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Eriokanmi: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.
Did you say amotekun failed? the killer herders silenced by the Amotekun secretly would wish they never attacked them if they could speak wherever they are. Endsars failed but sars had been banned nationwide. Buhari is our boy, we made him president not your people and he will always do our bidding. Forget all the media hypes. He's got no balls.

If we choose to leave today, nobody would deter us but we're not ready yet. It would soon happen then you'd realise you guys are infinitesimal in power.
When we set up amotekun and your people were ranting, threatening to block it...how maket now? Have they blocked it? What of the Shasha incident last week where amotekun did them shege? Didn't you also hear about that? All we want is peace. We're not cowards. Ile ife incident of a few years back ought to have taught your people a lesson but una no dey hear word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by LoudLord(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2021
SHUT THE FUVK UP MAN
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2021
In defense of his killer clan
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by AfonjaConehead: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Hypocrite!!!!

You have suddenly found love for the Igbos!!!!

Not only the SW but we the entire south say with one voice,GO AWAY!!!!!!!
To hell with 1914 Amalgamation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by beejhay69: 6:57am On Feb 15, 2021
something that's already happening under your very nose..
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by speedeinstein(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by AfonjaConehead: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Did you say amotekun failed? the killer herders silenced by the Amotekun secretly would wish they never attacked them if they could speak wherever they are. Endsars failed but sars had been banned nationwide. Buhari is our boy, we made him president not your people and he will always do our bidding. Forget all the media hypes. He's got no balls.

If we choose to leave today, nobody would deter us but we're not ready yet. It would soon happen then you'd realise you guys are infinitesimal in power
Don't mind that mallamus...see how desparately and woefully he's trying to stylishly bring in the Igbos into the matter...all they want to see is us southerners fighting eachother

#note to all, henceforth ignore my moniker

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by SKYHIGHfx: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Ani
Mal

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by taiwog700: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
u need serious medical attention

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by naijadrivablog: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Fulani's are stoking up hatred for themselves by killing, raping, maiming and destroying people's properties.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by hush15: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari

See this buffoon talk after so much damage has been done! That silence you like, then watch things go bad bad before talking or taking initiatives will consume you one day.

If it is peaceful protest, be flexing muscle wit all your security apparatus and those cowards with be showing unnecessary force but to curb insecurity, is either silence or tribal responses up and down or claims to lack of resource. You decided to talk and still gave a biased one see, SMH.

Irresponsible fellow called a President. Nonsense
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Oizee(f): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?
I swear, he's not....see the way a human being with brain and fingers to type dey reason
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Lanre0: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Aisha Buhari has said it all. She once said Buhari has given his power to a satanic & faceless cabal. This devilish group is the one ruling the country while Buhari has since gone to sleep. The cabal is now distributing AK47 to herdsmen, bandits & Boko Haram. Nigeria politicians are behind corruption & insecurity in the country, hence politicians & their generation yet unborn remain accursed. ALLAH Almighty will surely reward them accordingly. I regret voting for Buhari.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by hush15: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Ayotemide:
This man's end will be horrible.

With the way he is going, its almost inevitable

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by nogragra: 7:17am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari
....and buhari want us to believe what he doesn't practice? Nigeria must be dismantled on his watch he has completely lost the plot.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Petmodan(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2021
This not Igbo or youruba issue it is national is national thing this Fulani herdsmen you are clapping for , I don't know if you are from Nigeria your brothers are killing people,raping ,kidnapping , robbing people of their belongings since 2015 till now and said people should fold their hands while are killed by supported by your wicked and dullard president.
Remember General Buhari is not going to be on that sit forever
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Funkeshuga(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

for any southwesterners killed in their villages, thousand of Northerners in the city will pay for it, even this your gibberish won't stop that

a whole nation peace is being threatened and you're blabbing about sw hatred for se like se are not experiencing your useless kinsmen atrocities, if se is not experiencing it, why the ESN and ban of open grazing

as far as I'm concern, southwest is too diplomatic enough, left to me I will secretly go fiat war with you retrogressive region and deal with you people sorry ass that only relied on weapon to fight

hoodlum in sw are waiting to hear their people get killed in their villages, you will thousand of northern lives pay for it

killing can be normalize in your region, not in southwest and southern Nigeria. get that in your privileged quota system draining brain

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Petmodan(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2021
This not Igbo or youruba issue it is a national thing this Fulani herdsmen you are clapping for , I don't know if you are from Nigeria your brothers are killing people,raping ,kidnapping , robbing people of their belongings since 2015 till now and ypu said people should fold their hands while are being killed and supported by your wicked and dullard president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by obicmag(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2021
old fool.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by IgboWarlord(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Just say what is really in your mind Mr President..You will not allow any other ethnic group stoke up hatred against your beloved Fulani...Ragbuo kwa onwe unu na nsi there..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by dederocs(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2021
The herdsmen are stoking up anger and tension nationwide, ban open grazing.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Don't mind that mallamus...see how desparately and woefully he's trying to stylishly bring in the Igbos into the matter...all they want to see is us southerners fighting eachother

#note to all, henceforth ignore my moniker
Then deactivate.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Djyucee1(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2021
I'm always pissed when I see this man's face

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Jayfab009: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Prussian:

And you are a dumb cow-sucking blockhead.
Can a Yoruba person kill a Northerner in Kano or Sokoto without consequences?
If they born you, your Seriki and your Miyetti Allah well, try nonsense in Oyo state again.
All these online warriors sef.. real men are out there doing the fighting and all you do is brag online. Shame on you undecided
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by wink2015(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2021
FULANI NATIONALIST.

Keep on protecting the atrocities of the fulani.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Pk01(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Hmn !... See how u re insulting some one papa!...just chile ok!..one day ,one Nigeria will be no more..! But I have never seen a country with a five states.
Petmodan:
This not Igbo or youruba issue it is national is national thing this Fulani herdsmen you are clapping for , I don't know if you are from Nigeria your brothers are killing people,raping ,kidnapping , robbing people of their belongings since 2015 till now and said people should fold their hands while are killed by supported by your wicked and dullard president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.