Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups (27865 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by crazycrypto710: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2021
When you come on threads like this on NL, that's when you will know how divide this country is, The funny thing is, the elites will always use the masses as foot soldiers to their advantage and play politics, they are also of different backgrounds but you will never see them ranting about it.

This country. Na wa o!! *in ajebo hustlers voice
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by backnbeta(f): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2021
A wicked swordsman will not allow someone to wield a knife near him undecided
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by GodisFirst: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2021
jrusky:
Oga Buhari where have been all these while?

So now that the SW had coughed, became fearless and threw off garment of Mr Nice Region you now woken up from your slumber I pray its not too late for that.

When govt failed to protect its citizen the citizen are left with no option than to defend themselves.

The only tribe that still has little iota of respect for the North is the SW in entire South but the North took them for a ride and now the North has lost it all. Where else will you the North go? SE is no go zone because ipob will bruise your a s s, if you go SS the boys in the creek will bounce on you for revenge for ravaging their soil with no remorse.

Shey una no wan live peacefuly bah? NIce one una go hear am.

Why did Buhari disappoint himself by commenting on this. He is not supposed to comment on every matter.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Killermamba: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

It also exposed how much hatred the SW has for the SE...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.
Bastard son of a hoe , shut the f**k up
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Shelumiel: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2021
[s]
Misterone:
shey you know say ya papa na mumu and village idiot combined.
[/s]Bros face your life and stop passing comments that shield this incompetent man. The current poverty you and your family are facing can be traced to this character you are supporting.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by henryhemon(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.

I'm not from Sw but I have to say, you are a useless human, not fit to be one and is a waste of humanity.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
jeyselassie:
you're more matured than this. Have you ever investigated to see the root cause of the dilemma? Do you think any tribe likes killing the north? Pray your family never witnesses war because it's not a beautiful site at all
Stop giving this clown recognition..

He's an imp
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Danzakidakura(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari
you have been promoting hate against the easterners and sidelining Christians in the north. God pubinsh Buhari.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Misterone: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s]Bros face your life and stop passing comments that shield this incompetent man. The current poverty you and your family are facing can be traced to this character you are supporting.
na only poor man dey call another poor. monkey
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Shelumiel: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Misterone:
na only poor man dey call another poor. monkey
But you are poor( this is a fact). And poverty has prevailed over you because you supported evil in the form of Buhari.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Charly68: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2021
CodeTemplar:
How come the leaders only see the reactions of non-fulanis and not the actions provoking the reactions. So you mean the people are being attacked and they don't know the identity of their attackers?
The man needs medical attention seriously
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Misterone: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
But you are poor( this is a fact). And poverty has prevailed over you because you supported evil in the form of Buhari.
you and ya father and family no get money reach me. monkey
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Shelumiel: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Misterone:
you and ya father and family no get money reach me. monkey
Baba you do not have money. Rather, I believe you are like every other Nigerian who is struggling with poverty because of Buhari. Accept this and God will change your story
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Misterone: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
Baba you do not have money. Rather, I believe you are like every other Nigerian who is struggling with poverty because of Buhari. Accept this and God will change your story
no need exchanging comments with an animal. bye.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by LordOfTheGame: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Buhari/Jubril is hopelessly hopeless.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Decent09(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari

Talk less and act more my President, allow them to wail and wail and wail
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Don't know how to do that but might simply drop it.....n hope I don't have any reason to start using it again cos of some wack brethren
You don't know how to deactivate? undecided.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by marv1: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
What a shameless man still defending what he started. He has Fulanised the security agencies .
Nonsence.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
He has chosen his side. Well played!
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Okwyjesus(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by LLMG: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
now his people are getting hit, he is suddenly awake to responsibility.
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by kmaster007: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari
srry sir. you are a dullnard
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Makebitcoin: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
buhari is the worst president in the world

wicked and heartless
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Abdogood(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Na cause the follow person like you. Northern sweet by ur brothers they come south.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by asobo1: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
Nonsensical write-up. Suddenly SW now hates SE olodo. Carry your cross and don't involve the SE. #ProudlyCentralNigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by adeskee(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

You be fool
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by coolhumble(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by mvem(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
The stupid idiot didn't address the root cause but quick to defend is evil ethnic group. The host community has been pushed to the wall. Call your evil herdsmen to order else blood will flow
They are killing hausas not fulani and Buhari is a fulani man not a Hausa man
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by luluman: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
Your tribe always full of bad belle.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by thesoulquarian: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Useless piece of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.