Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups (27864 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by kabius(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2021
OK BABA u don't just say it u make sure they do that by first tackling the matter from the root cause not hammering on the surface when things have gotten out of hand
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Oga Buhari where have been all these while?

So now that the SW had coughed, became fearless and threw off garment of Mr Nice Region you now woken up from your slumber I pray its not too late for that.

When govt failed to protect its citizen the citizen are left with no option than to defend themselves.

The only tribe that still has little iota of respect for the North is the SW in entire South but the North took them for a ride and now the North has lost it all. Where else will you the North go? SE is no go zone because ipob will bruise your a s s, if you go SS the boys in the creek will bounce on you for revenge for ravaging their soil with no remorse.

Shey una no wan live peacefuly bah? NIce one una go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by custainmowole: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Bubu sef
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Tospecial(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Someone should help me tell this old cow to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

It also exposed how much hatred the SW has for the SE...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.

What a senseless and tribalistic human being you are. We're not surprised that you Northerners will surely defend your people even when they commit evil.

Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering people like animals, you people kept quiet.

I'm not even surprised, because you people feel comfortable as Boko Haram terrorists and bandits are dealing with you in your region.

Senior military officers are using Boko Haram to make money at the expense of human lives, yet you people are quiet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.

I no believe say any right thinking man go write this stuff.U sure say u well so?Haba are u high on cow dungs or fura de cowshit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by egoldman(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Today you no add 'Nigeria go better' what changed?
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2021
CodeTemplar:
How come the leaders only see the reactions of non-fulanis and not the actions provoking the reactions. So you mean the people are being attacked and they don't know the identity of their attackers?

On your Headlines; It's always Suspected Suspected ...bla.bla.....

even in court you won't win this case!

but your terrorists are visibly videoing there menaces, how do you think a Government to fold it's arms ?

as if you're better than the Government itself.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by nengibo: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
If your message is intended for Hausa/Fulani people why write it in English
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by bukarolz: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Another Sudan loading. This time around it's gonna be the other way round. Some religiously aggravated ethnic groups will always think that others are inferior; however, lower caste. Until another ethnic cleansing commences in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by AfonjaConehead: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Then deactivate.
Don't know how to do that but might simply drop it.....n hope I don't have any reason to start using it again cos of some wack brethren
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by MummyD2020(f): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2021
I recall an event that happened in the north. The woman that was murdered because she was just preaching in the north. That is what is called intolerance. But this people have done more atrocities to their host, and you expect people not to react. No one can take that. Taking people's property and killing them? Ahh, we die here. So I dont blame both ESN and Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2021
priceaction:
Mmmm, now it involves his kinsmen baba quickly voice out. We are no more living in 1967. Someone that can't leave in peace with others should expect unease when retaliation starts. No one has the monopoly of violence. Live and lets live not born to rule mentality.
You refused to train your vagabond up there, became nuisance and push them to the south, instead to maintain and do their hustles, they became parasites and attackers at a slightest provocation.
All these ragtags, illiterates born throways causing nuisance everywhere. Why can't they stay up there and make their living there? Is it not what their leaders and religion support and caused? They should stay with their people and cause nuisance if they can't live in peace.
Waiting for when DSS will arrest maiyati Allah spoke person that said yesrdy that anywhere fulani herders are killed, they won't allow it to go scot free. They will soon revisit the place and they should wait for the consequences.

You expected everyone to keep quiet?Thousands of Sunday and nnamdi kanu are in the making, it will take grace of God for Nigeria to survive next 8 years. In as much as I will never support violence, but situations that some people get backing from Fg and others are like slaves, it won't be ease to curtail.

Unfortunately many of them will run come here, America or Asia while leaving their oppressed to suffer the consequences of their carefree attitudes.

I aways mentioned that .

The Yoruba killers(Terrorists) has to act with caution!

Non indigens are in their large Numbers on North.

and despite their largeness they can't protect themselves if things goes out of Hand.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by kayjay69(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2021
a.k.a I will not allow any ethnic group lay claim to their lives and property against my ethnic group, the fulanis.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2021
MummyD2020:
I recall an event that happened in the north. The woman that was murdered because she was just preaching in the north. That is what is called intolerance. But this people have done more atrocities to their host, and you expect people not to react. No one can take that. Taking people's property and killing them? Ahh, we die here. So I dont blame both ESN and Amotekun.

woman.

We don't do that for Political reasons!!
as you do when you loose elections.

Our terms and conditions are simple and Must be obeyed on our lands.

And the next time FFK is Writing an essay he shouldn't forget to also mention those traders that were also butchered as a result of their brother's action.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Kirkman: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2021
Clothingonline9:
God help Nigeria

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Turtle neck 4k
No phone/ watsapp contact at all. E be like say you never ready to sell market at all. undecided
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by GodisFirst: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2021
I agree with the President. No ethnic group should be allowed to terrorize others again with AK47. They shouldn't be allowed to use their own business to destroy other peoples businesses. We agree that they are not Nigerians, that they are from Chad, Niger and Mali, so there is need to close the Northern borders, arrest those that have entered this country and deport them.
All the state governors should make sure that they are flushed out from their hide outs in the forests. They are aware that there mission is evil from day one, that is why they prefer to settle in the forest.
If they can come and rent settlement in the City centers and support in the development of the towns and states, I don't think there will be this kind of problems in the country.

A governor said that those that took AK47 and started kidnapping had to do that because their cows were taken from them by Cattle Rustlers, so as a Trader, as my goods are being stolen by robbers, both Uniformed and non Uniformed armed robbers, I should take up AK 47 and start kidnapping other innocent people?
I think some peoples brain needs to be formatted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Olawalelead(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2021
NOwazobia:
Only in Nigeria the dead speak.
You just nailed it...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by YorubaPrince: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Says a MAD dog of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by kingola111(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.
I suppose report you but I feel that one no fit mean much.....but las las ehen e go no better for you and your generation
That truth wey Dey see and you no talk am as e dey be nah go kill you idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by danjaD(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Look at who just got his voice back
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by telleyway: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2021
HonNL:

Muhammadu Buhari
Finally, he's a talkative now?
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by LadiIshola(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?
He's not, just ignore him. The guy is an impostor, he's not a northerner as he tries to make people believe.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Engr1(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
If only he understood what he said.
grin
Mysticwebb:
If only he understood what he said.

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Sultty(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Elvis2kay:
cool
I swear we don't move in unison in the country. FINAL VERDICT Nigeria is a fraud, look above and tell me if we are people of like mind?
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by NgwalandAba(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God help us all.

Your mumu never do?

As stupid as Buhari.. thunder fire both your hopeless northerners and foolish Buhari there animal.

Kill them All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by joefelin2345: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?
I doubt. The fellow is just being ego centric to the point of lunacy. He/she is a potential guest at Aro or Yaba or any other nearest Psychiatric Hospital.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Alba3: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2021
peacenow:

To everyone pulling the strings of drums of war be very, very careful
Buhari needs to learn. Libya oppression was way less to what is happening in Nigeria now until Gadaffi found himself on the street being dragged on the floor like a rag. Killed like a bush meat.
My advice for northerners is to call Buhari to respect experience of Libya and call for dialogue instead of making inciting statements that will cause outbreak of war.
No one has monopoly of Stupidity. When the whole country goes stupid like the Northern leaders are right now. Everyone will see. #Endsars will be tip of an iceberg. I am not a prophet but a seer.

If AK-47 can penetrate our borders from the north and we have bodies of international water in the south. The North should not underestimate the South East or South West on war. I don't want war in Nigeria as a Nigerian.

Set up an independent pannels and Call for dialouges and let every affected person come with evidence and address issues.
Pay farmers for their losses and herdsmen for their losses and come up with a lasting solution to move the country forward. Please and please stop all these nonsense.

Visit Liberia, Visit Libya, Visit Syria and see what war has caused. Many African Nations are hostile, they will not take you in. Be warned. We should not start what we can't finish.

Let them start war with the South, they'll receive the shocking of their lives; they have no single support anywhere in the country. Moreover, Boko Haram and Bandits are waiting in the corner to take over the north once the country fulani army engage the South. The southern people in the military will wake up from their captivities and there will be Independence for southern nations and willing middle belt.

The earlier we reform the country the better.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Freemasonry: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Is that all this monkey can say?

No problem, soon you will realize that it would have been a better choice to tame your dogs than to have them ruin our country.
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Oteikwu1(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2021
What's dat one saying maybe he need some tutorial in English language or a good translator to translate it in hausa for him to understand better
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Felabarmudia: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2021
Incognito403:

What's the root cause of the Ibadan ethnic cleansing if not plain tribalism fueled by the evil hate you all spread online?

No host community was pushed to any wall. Tribalism is tribalism. There's no justification for any evil.

I disagree!
When last did we experience tribal conflicts in southwest?the government failed to manage the issues on time and that's what lead to this.
In absence of justice what do you expect?
Re: Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups by Misterone: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2021
Shelumiel:
This mumu will receive the shock of the century when anarchy comes into Nigeria
shey you know say ya papa na mumu and village idiot combined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Family Chats': Osinbajo Storms Zone 7 And Area 1 In Abuja / Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.