Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (61626 Views)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Pofgrace(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

The hate of Yoruba is towards Fulani's but cuz Fulanis don't speak their language in public and have adopted to speaking Hausa y'all feel anything that resembles Fulani in language or look should be killed. it's so wrong to do

I've got lotta Yoruba friends here to but killing anything perceived to be Hausa is a wrong thing to do, very wrong. let's say an Hausa man(which I'm not sure) kills a Yoruba man apprehend him and either hand him over to the police or Amotekun. like isn't that what or how things are done in a Civil society??
nigeria is not a civil society sir the government are to be blamed for this because they didn't address the issue as at when due
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by oluwaahmed: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Such a pity that yorubas are being played and they can't see it. The massive onslaught against the south regions is about to commence. They will use SW as a launching pad and an example to keep other southerners in check.
The zoo is about to fall, wahala for who no get visa or leave near international boundary sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by egoldman(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2021
This is very sad and unfair, being evicted from your own country.

But truth must be told, this is what you get when the president treat a certain tribe as untouchable, as people above the law, ignoring or responding to their crimes with kids gloves.

When the president appoints people from a certain region especially the security posts as if other regions are not qualified, resentments are bound to happen.

Buhari have enthroned bigotry, nepotism and pady pady type of government the type never see before in Nigeria.

Nigerians have never hated each other like this before.

Buhari should be arrested and tried for destroying Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Kazim88: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
I smell retaliation.... This ones have received signals to start returning back meanwhile we are beating our chest....

We are already celebrating when the battle has not yet began.

5 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Emzenoz(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u have lost it ....that just the truth ....tinibu are co cannot campaign in the north again ....they can be voted for they have to move back to A.d ....the north will form new alliances with south south ...
south south kill you there. no reasonable force forms alliance with the devil. betrayal with be the end game. we prefer our eastern brothers. nothing Good comes out from the north

4 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
forgiveness:

I heard what happened was after the man beat a pregnant woman to death (died in the hospital), killed a man with a charm, the man mobilised his people and started killing and destroying properties.

To add salt to injury, the GOC was alleged to have sent soldiers to stop an attack/arrest of these perpetrators while they aided and overseed their attack on their host community.

Do you expect civility and justice after state security sided with a party?

You heard that crap and you believed it without questioning....people like you that peddle falsehood are even worse than the conflict itself...these war drum you lots are beating...y'all will soon get what's coming to you
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2021
You mean the same Hausa who macheted a Yoruba woman from Redeemed Church to death?
Or the ones who smashed the skull of a 72 year old woman called Bridget Agbahime simply because she asked them not to block the entrance to her shop in Kano?
You guys are pathological liars. You have nothing meaning to offer Yorubas. All you have is poverty, hunger, beggars and illiteracy. So please f*CK off back to capital of poverty and never show your faces in our land again.

[img]https://images./5gHWBkRWmgFtYGEXGQMjuN.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3VvcJlBuUm6R1CmkJnvdsD.jpg[/img]

tyup:
No matter the provocation no Hausa would take to attack a law abiding Yoruba or Igbo here in the North and I can tell you categorically no Yoruba is scared of being attacked at the moment. Same people calling Northerners Backward and illiterates yet same people practically teaching y'all what being sensible and being civil is all bout

Wakili still parades Oyo community with his killer men yet no Yeroba even their audio warlord Igboho despite always wearing parachute size dresses on camera can't do nothing bout him or defend themselves against criminal herders. but always get hard on when it comes to attacking armless people going bout their normal lives. Bunch of foolish Cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Eraddray(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:
No matter the provocation no Hausa would take to attack a law abiding Yoruba or Igbo here in the North and I can tell you categorically no Yoruba is scared of being attacked at the moment. Same people calling Northerners Backward and illiterates yet same people practically teaching y'all what being sensible and being civil is all bout

Wakili still parades Oyo community with his killer men yet no Yeroba even their audio warlord Igboho despite always wearing parachute size dresses on camera can't do nothing bout him or defend themselves against criminal herders. but always get hard on when it comes to attacking armless people going bout their normal lives. Bunch of foolish Cowards.
your brain get fault.....

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by geedrone: 11:07am On Feb 15, 2021
koning:

Na Lagos go suffer am. Where do you think they are running to. Borno?. They will all end up in Lagos. At this rate Lagos will baloon to 30 million people soon. Yoruba's have nothing to jubilate about here.

Oduduwa Republic declaration would have saved Yoruba all the pains. But crude oyel in the ND?
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Gweedorian(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Exactly, this is the plan of the Muslim Jihadists all along. They've been conspiring against the Christian parts of the South for long and already are setting up traps to justify a full onslaught military attack to subjugate Christians. We just didn't see it. This guys have done lots of underground planning and scheming even international.
Foolish Southerners still pursuing money and politicians hoping for a chance at Aso Rock or regional jagabanship. Una eye go soon clear.
Islam is all about geopolitical conquest masquerading as a Abrahamic religion.
Kazim88:
I smell retaliation.... This ones have received signals to start returning back meanwhile we are beating our chest....

We are already celebrating when the battle has not yet began.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
RSVP:

I do not like this at all.
What if thet turn against the yorubas living in north too. Those people would suffer what they know nothing about just like the innocent hausas here.

Well that's why they say ain't no place like home. It's simple, let them arrange themselves and go back home... Home sweet home!

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

Since you know the ringleader, why dont you and others report him to the authorities? Is Sunday Igboho an officer of the NPF, NA or what have you? Igboho is just doing what he can at the moment which is legally wrong. Two wrongs can't make right. Report the man above to he authority. Thanks
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by geedrone: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

Taqqiya. Immediately after the 1914 Amalgamation, Hausa/Fulani tribe started to massacre Eastern Nigerians, mostly Igbo, in the north.

PMB wants to acquire RUGA for Fulani all over Nigeria. Now he risks getting Fulani driven out of the south completely.

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Ayomi90: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buy ....they are waiting for u ...
So u think we don't practice agriculture here, or u think we don't av border to import from? We shld allow our ppl to be killed because of onions, tomatoes nd so on? U must be on drug to think we need u one bit.

11 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by spinna: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2021
onlygiddi:

See this bastard son of a black youruba slowpoke monkey that was raped by a Dog . Igbo ppl dont have time 2 bother about u weaklings , screamers , let buhari sneez. Ur useless sunday don vanish lol screamers .. we will clear d south west in days ... ur blood line has been mixed with d blood of a PEDOPHILE DEVLIS SCAMMER MUHAMMAD ND D scammer u refer to allah, I KNOW D CHRISTAIN YORUBAS SUPPORT THE EAST AND I LOVE THEM .. WE ALL KNOW THE IGBOS ARE STILL D ONLY 95% CHRISTAINS . PURE UNADULTERATED ..U ISLAMIC IDIOTS ARE SO PISSED .. u have not seen war , we have abnd we are not s ared of dying. If ANAMBRA ATTACKS Lagos we will finish all of u in days

Like i said na for internet all this your mouth dey.. na oga u go call me if i pass front of your shop..mentally ill person. Make ruckus or criminality in sw and see now. Roaring coward

3 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2021
You mean he should be like FULL ANUS fathers who are breeding the beggars and almajiris of tomorrow?

By the way, why is your champion Wakili iskilu is running away from Sunday Ignoho and lying to the world that bees are chasing him?

[img]https://images./1CEl6ZBhMkq0OIawninfRy.jpg[/img]

tyup:

I really cant blame you, these are the words of a man lost of every oppurtunity so it's normal to feel everyone gotta be like you

once again it's a pity cuz i really cant blame you but strive to be a better father to ur future kids. Good day
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by membranus: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
to your house i guess ? Abi first host the millions of homeless agbero terrorizing u in Lagos first...

You were misinformed.

The "million agberos" e.g. M.C. Oluomo, have homes where they lay their heads at the end of each day's job.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Ayomi90: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING SOUTH WEST FOR NOW. MEANWHILE ISKILU WAKILI IS STILL IN THE AYETE FOREST RAPPING YOUR MOTHERS AND YOU ARE HERE BEATING YOUR CHEST. DONT REJOICE YET BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE COOKING FOR YOU IN AYETE, YEWA, IGANGAN IGBOORA, ALABA RAGO AND IJORA BADIA.
Which Iskilu ar u talking about, the one that has fled leaving his cattle's? Go update urself and stop being a f00l online.

3 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by DonKuti(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2021
So sad.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by babatee90(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2021
SlayerForever:

Guy e get e go be we go collect the Lagos for their hand. That one just dey talk pra pra.
werey say collect Lagos I laugh in swahili grin grin grin

Not even your current made in China shekau and your ancestors combined with flies like you can dare try to...even if you like combine with Hausas and Fulanis...Omo ale jatijati...so una self want good thing? Go develop your own Lagos with your fraud cocaine and child trafficking business na

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by profmallor: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Soon we would see videos of Northern youths threatening Southerners and some Northern Leaders pacifying them only to turn to the southern leaders and ask why are they not doing the same, acting 101 has began. Nigeria getting ready to dis-integrate under Buhari. Once the north can complete the cycle of sending southerners back, its over!

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Garlay: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2021
you dont have sense that is all i can tell you

tyup:

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by zeembab(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Well said, but not necessary. You need to understand people's frustration based on the silence of the northern elites and the unguided utterances of groups like Miyetti Allah claiming that they own all the lands in Nigeria. The number of people being killed by herdsmen has gone out of hand. If urgent action is not taking. The country might be set on a warpath.

tyup:

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by forgiveness: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2021
AmazingELixir:

You heard that crap and you believed it without questioning....people like you that peddle falsehood are even worse than the conflict itself...these war drum you lots are beating...y'all will soon get what's coming to you

The Hausa community there gave the same account.

They didn't deny someone killed two people.

Are you clear now?
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by aryzgreat: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2021
I thought yolobas claimed to be accommodators?

Is this how to accomodate innocent Hausa and Fulani? Why not go after the troublesome ones in the forest just like ESN?

This is not d way to go about it. It may backfire against your people in the North.

You lots brought Buhari into power, so help him and solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by babatee90(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u have lost it ....that just the truth ....tinibu are co cannot campaign in the north again ....they can be voted for they have to move back to A.d ....the north will form new alliances with south south ...
lol you mofos still don’t get the memo...we true Yoruba don’t want the Tinubu in the first place...all we want is your terrorist brothers to leave our land...Yoruba Hausa/Fulani or Igbo presidency in Nigeria isn’t gonna stop the Nigeria from sinking...we don’t even want the Nigeria FYI...if you like go carry Ghana man become president we don’t CARE
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by LLMG: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2021
why is it that wherever you notherners especially the muslims find yourselves outside your homeland you become nuisance to your host. God forbid bad spirit.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by LLMG: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2021
so because of onion and tomatoes they should fold their hand and stay silent while they are being slaughtered by children of the bond woman. delution.
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buyhey are waiting for u ...
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Jostoman: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buy ....they are waiting for u ...
so because of the onion and tomato they are bringing from North now the southern people should not go to their farm in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Oga
Hausa and Fulani are the same.

There. Is no Hausa with no Fulani blood.
And vice versa

Funny that you think this way. You don't even know there is enmity between Hausa and fulani as well. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing / Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.