Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (61620 Views)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by babygal2000: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
[right][/right] Reprisals in the north are inevitable
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Oga
Hausa and Fulani are the same.

There. Is no Hausa with no Fulani blood.
And vice versa

Not really. You see, Hausa are slaves to Fulani. When Uthman Dan Fodio arrived these parts, he first conquered and enslaved the Hausa. He then started moving southward and tried to conquer the Yoruba. He came as far as Ilorin where he deceived the traitor, Afonja. He was stopped by the Yoruba army, and the rest as they say, is history. The descriptive "Hausa-Fulani" is just a way for the Fulani to hide their poor treatment of the Hausa and use them for the Fulani expansionist agenda. The Almajiri kids are mostly Hausa and they deliver their money to their Fulani bosses. There is a need to differentiate between Hausa and Fulani peoples. You can verify this with any honest Hausa person. Most are too ashamed to talk about it..

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Honor10: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Yoruba/Apc/Tinubu just lost the chance of becoming president.....those are the voters leaving .....dull people .....

Go and die with your presidency. Tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Bukasuka: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.
you're very correct oo ,the Hausa that I knew are very good people and of good character though Am a Yoruba man.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Bukasuka: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
to your house i guess ? Abi first host the millions of homeless agbero terrorizing u in Lagos first...
to say the fact all this killers are not Hausa but foreign Fulani's that needed to be flush out ,by chasing Hausa out just like that is far from solution.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
NovusHomo:

Not really. You see, Hausa are slaves to Fulani. When Uthman Dan Fodio arrived these parts, he first conquered and enslaved the Hausa. He then started moving southward and tried to conquer the Yoruba. He came as far as Ilorin where he deceived the traitor, Afonja. He was stopped by the Yoruba army, and the rest as they say, is history. The descriptive "Hausa-Fulani" is just a way for the Fulani to hide their poor treatment of the Hausa and use them for the Fulani expansionist agenda. The Almajiri kids are mostly Hausa and they deliver their money to their Fulani bosses. There is a need to differentiate between Hausa and Fulani peoples. You can verify this with any honest Hausa person. Most are too ashamed to talk about it..

Stop dropping flawed history bro. I know you mean well but Dan Fodio had long died before confrontations with Ilorin even started. He was never an actor there. I am a Kwaran ok.

I advise you read more.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Fcwilly: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Optional09:

The truth is that Buhari invited Fulani from all other Africa countries prior to 2015 election to come and help him take over power from Jonathan and when the Jihadist got here they love the easy looking people na refuse to go back apparently their agent told them they should take the country as theirs. That is why they needed ruga to settle these militias in

that's exactly what happened, we reason alike. PMB is more desperate than any other politicians in this world.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

The hate of Yoruba is towards Fulani's but cuz Fulanis don't speak their language in public and have adopted to speaking Hausa y'all feel anything that resembles Fulani in language or look should be killed. it's so wrong to do

I've got lotta Yoruba friends here to but killing anything perceived to be Hausa is a wrong thing to do, very wrong. let's say an Hausa man(which I'm not sure) kills a Yoruba man apprehend him and either hand him over to the police or Amotekun. like isn't that what or how things are done in a Civil society??

Ask yourself a question can a yoruba man or igbo man kill an hausa man in the north and go free? Has it ever even happened? Why is that it is mostly hausa or fulani has the audacity to kill people in the south. Why is that most of them also walk with weapons The truth is what is happening should be faulted but you guys do worst up north. Most southerners live in fear and dare not confront northerners in the north, now you want same thing in their land. Then where is their dignity as people?? You have to remember nobody has monopoly of violence. Why would he kill someone over an argument??Just to add to this, hausa people or northerners in general could be extremely nice but majority have something I have observed, which is tendency to support one another either wrong or right.You can't expect people to fold their arms while you kill them in their land, it is not acceptable as well. You guys mostly act as if you own the country and that attitude is not sustainable anymore. If the country has to burn let it burn. An eye for an eye makes the world a better place. You want peace, don't go to war but be prepared for war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Pierocash(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

The Hausas also try rubbish once in a while.

Remember Sagamu? Hausa.
Ile Ife? Hausa.
Mile 12? Hausa.
people tend to refer them as Hausa's,but mostly they are fulanis with few Hausa's.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Makebitcoin: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
...and the President is watching as the country disintegrates; he cannot call his kinsmen to order. This is so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Ademidd: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope not cos the idoits in oyo thinks the world start and end in oyo.....u kin full brekate for kaduna ,kano and just with better investments ...not some wheel barrow pushers
You are a big fool! You guys cannot take the shit you douse out to others in that northern region of yours. Quota system people!!

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
THE REAL PROBLEM IS NOT THE HAUSA OR YORUBA OR IGBO MAN THE REAL PROBLEM ARE OUR LEADERS AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THEY ARE THE REAL PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY WHEN BECAUSE OF POWER YOU BRING IN FULANIS AND MILITANTS TO DESTABILISE AND WIN THE ELECTION NOW YOU HAVE WON THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND THE ONLY WAY TO SORT OUT THIS MESS YOU CREATED IS BY RUGA AND TAKING OVER PEOPLES LAND IN THE NAME OF SETTLEMENT OR SPENDING MILLIONS ON TERRORISTS IN THE NAME OF REHABILITATION FG CREATED THIS PROBLEM AND THE TRUTH IS THAT THEIR HANDS ARE TIED AND CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THE SOVERIGNITY OF THE ENTITY NIGERIA HAS BEEN RUINED ALL BECAUSE OF POLITICAL POWER. DO OUR LEADERS EVEN REASON WHATS THE POINT OF WEILDING POWER THAT CANT CONTROL THE PEOPLE YOU GOVERN IS IT EVEN WORTH IT?
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by backnbeta(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kapilta:
They know the route that will lead them home.
They sure should find their way home undecided

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by benitwater(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hausa wey clean up no get problem.if he behaves himself.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
babygal2000:

Let's start please ! What a nice way it will be to end this unworkable entity called Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
hansomb:
Òróyí mà léyín. When has the Yoruba become this blood thirsty. This is very very bad from all angles taken. I experience the Jos crises and there's nothing good about war from both sides. This is barbaric and must be well condem by all. Tinubu and Anífènífèré are quite, this will only help to prove the theory that Yoruba are hypocrite. To bad we've come to this.

They became "blood thirsty" when fulani started killing their men,both young and old,raping their women,kidnapping for ransom on their land,destroying their farmlands,telling them that their ancestral lands belong to one criminal Usman Dan fodio and other forms of unprintable crimes. They became blood thirsty,especially when a supposed President of the country took side and started acting like he was a President for a particular ethnic group only.

There is a limit to everyone's tolerance and that's a fact. Trust me,Yoruba people have not even started with those blood sucking demons from Sahel.

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by vannessa7(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
It is shocking to see the igbos become hausa loyalist and apologist after decades of their deep hatred for them, to imagine that this people that called yorubas slaves and cowards for having anything to do with hausas are now singing a different tune, their hatred for anything hausas is all encompassing including religion and culture, Now that hausas unleashed terror in yoruba land and we defended ourself the igbos have changed their narratives, they are the same people who will call us cowards and if we decide to fold our hands and allow the hausas to be killing us, igbos allegiance is only for themselves, never trust an igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Daddysidhan: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
hansomb:
Òróyí mà léyín. When has the Yoruba become this blood thirsty. This is very very bad from all angles taken. I experience the Jos crises and there's nothing good about war from both sides. This is barbaric and must be well condem by all. Tinubu and Anífènífèré are quite, this will only help to prove the theory that Yoruba are hypocrite. To bad we've come to this.
Oloriburuku ni yin sir, so you want the Yorubas to keep mute while the vagabonds from the North continue acting like imbecilic idiots. Let them do their worst up north no one cares' abi your idiotic self want us to keep acting like a slave in our father land ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Pristane: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5qAuE52Bo

But this is unfair. Can't government settle the conflict without biasness?

This is an indication of absence of leadership. No monitoring of people coming in and going out of state to ensure people that have legitimate business are not cheated and taken advantage of.

Every society have her own bad people like the man shouting curses on this people. I am a Yoruba and the man is not representing me and can never because of his bad utterances to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
funshint:
They've really done these people shege in Ibadan. Let's live together in peace; you say no. Forming James bond in another man's land. They should know this is not Jos or Benue. May the souls of the innocent ones rest in peace.
hope u know shege na hausa word?continue celebrating guy
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Stop dropping flawed history bro. I know you mean well but Dan Fodio had long died before confrontations with Ilorin even started. He was never an actor there. I am a Kwaran ok.

I advise you read more.

His expansionist policy remains even today. It is not Dan Fodio as an individual, but what he represented and still represents. Being a "Kwaran" does not give you a monopoly on history and its interpretations. Thanks Prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by cjrane: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.

There has to be a way to separate Hausa from Fulani. The Hausa people are victims too of Fulani colonization.

Fulani make it very difficult to separate them from Hausa because they like to cause problems and then the revenge would be on the Hausa instead of squarely on Fulani who caused the problem. Hausa people must learn to speak up and make it easier to identify them so that they don't bear misplaced aggression for Fulani atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by cjrane: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
babygal2000:

What are they waiting for??

Need i also tell you that reprisals in the south is inevitable? Even if they deploy troops?

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
NovusHomo:

His expansionist policy remains even today. It is not Dan Fodio as an individual, but what he represented and still represents. Being a "Kwaran" does not give you a monopoly of history and its interpretations. Thanks Prof.

Then get your context right. History is not ambiguous.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Simplyparis(f): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just dey pity them.... Too bad. Where will they start from, some of them might to even have transport to go back home. Pls fulani is different from Hausa please, leave Hausa people abeg. This is too bad. Before u tackle me, I'm both Igbo/Yoruba. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Optional09:

The truth is that Buhari invited Fulani from all other Africa countries prior to 2015 election to come and help him take over power from Jonathan and when the Jihadist got here they love the easy looking people na refuse to go back apparently their agent told them they should take the country Gas theirs. That is why they needed ruga to settle these militias in
Evidence
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buy ....they are waiting for u ...
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by luluman: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
The only difference between a cheetah & leopard is the pattern on their skin. Anatomy is same.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Optional09: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Evidence

You want to evidence? , you have to pay to get it
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Really heartbreaking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.