Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (61638 Views)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Fatchi: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Gbagura:
No igbo lives in my area. That's the law of the community. You can't even see ordinary a youth corper of igbo extraction in my area. Seems you don't know that cold war has started already. By the time you realize it, it will be too late.

bros...you had better relax for your own mental state. what did the Igbo do to you that you hate them this much. this is a fight between hausa and yourba why involved the Igbo.

I pray God help you.

7 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

You are the boy here because you dont know that whenever there is conflict between emotion and reasoning, emotion overrules. What you are praying for Yorubas in your mind must definitely happen to you, your family and the entire Osu tribe of hypocrites

Please Igbos and Yorubas don't share same facial look.

Una propganda done dey too much. That statement is totally false.

Yoruba is Yoruba, Igbo is Igbo

if not for lugard and Nigeria, Igbo man go sabi who Yoruba man be.

So the facial look is different.

4 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MENELIIK: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Nonexistent:
Mumu, face the Hausas and leave Igbos alone.

The matter has been taken care of, you are the one to mind your Osuland and cattle tax of #100k nobody solicited for your comment

3 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.

Shut up
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by geedrone: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Wow. This large number of Hausa/Fulani already in one small Yoruba town.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:
No matter the provocation no Hausa would take to attack a law abiding Yoruba or Igbo here in the North and I can tell you categorically no Yoruba is scared of being attacked at the moment. Same people calling Northerners Backward and illiterates yet same people practically teaching y'all what being sensible and being civil is all bout

Wakili still parades Oyo community with his killer men yet no Yeroba even their audio warlord Igboho despite always wearing parachute size dresses on camera can't do nothing bout him or defend themselves against criminal herders. but always get hard on when it comes to attacking armless people going bout their normal lives. Bunch of foolish Cowards.

@Mynd44, @Seun

This guy consistently hurls tribal slurs at the Yoruba people yet you people never do anything about him

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by muhdfaruq(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Optional09:

The truth is that Buhari invited Fulani from all other Africa countries prior to 2011 election to come and help him take over power from Jonathan and when the Jihadist got here they love the easy looking people na refuse to go back apparently their agent told them they should take the country as theirs. That is why they needed ruga to settle these militias in
Invite who?wallahi as an educated person, this thing is not suppose to be coming from your mouth.Don't cook any type of story just because you dislike somebody.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by LutanFyah: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buy ....they are waiting for u ...
Shut up.

Go and eat all your onions and beef and stop killing people in their farms and houses.

4 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

So citizens don finish for Benin that foods would be enough and cheap to export to 9ja bah?? continue with this fish brain thinking
This statement shows how unaware and unintelligent you are,...what a dumb assertion

3 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MENELIIK: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Please Igbos and Yorubas don't share same facial look.

Una propganda done dey too much. That statement is totally false.

Yoruba is Yoruba, Igbo is Igbo

if not for lugard and Nigeria, Igbo man go sabi who Yoruba man be.

So the facial look is different.

I cant help you, but then you are right, if not for the Lugard that brought us together in the first place, and the mumukiwe that was against secession clause, nothing would have made Yorubas and Osus together in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by UKBobo(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2021
Gbagura:
No igbo lives in my area. That's the law of the community. You can't even see ordinary a youth corper of igbo extraction in my area. Seems you don't know that cold war has started already. By the time you realize it, it will be too late.

Please stay in your community and never leave. Hutu Power don reach Naija. Fools!

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Gabbriell: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2021
This is not good. Let's try to live together in peace.

Before every other thing (tribe, religion etc), we are humans.

NOTE: Hausa and Fulanis should know that their "We own Nigeria" mentality is only valid politically. In reality, every tribe own their regions...when you go to people's land, be law abiding even if you are not law abiding in your own land.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by geedrone: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Optional09:

The truth is that Buhari invited Fulani from all other Africa countries prior to 2011 election to come and help him take over power from Jonathan and when the Jihadist got here they love the easy looking people na refuse to go back apparently their agent told them they should take the country as theirs. That is why they needed ruga to settle these militias in

Even by 2001 when Buhari said he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is used all over Nigeria, Buhari had started to see himself as the Othman Danfodio of the Fulani of the 21st Century.

He got power in 2015, and said Yeewaaa; he is blessed by Allah to use government instruments to take over the lands of southerners for the Fulani. He has now made Fulani to be on a receiving end.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by LutanFyah: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Yoruba/Apc/Tinubu just lost the chance of becoming president.....those are the voters leaving .....dull people .....
You that have the president and all the service chiefs, your brothers can't rent a decent room in town rather they cluster inside forest to rape and kill.

Keep your vote and stop killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope not cos the idoits in oyo thinks the world start and end in oyo.....u kin full brekate for kaduna ,kano and just with better investments ...not some wheel barrow pushers
Grow a brain. If they want let them attack westerners or southerners generally in Kaduna and kill them brekete. They are not rapists and killers or even kidnappers.
Worst case scenario, they will kill all they can kill and when the dust settles we will all be better off.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Lavisha(f): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2021
Pierocash:
But I do not think Hausas are the problem. It is the Fulanis and their herdsmen.
The main problem is headslamming.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I hope oyo people have enough tomatos ,onions,beans ,yam ,carrot ,pepper , beaf to live on after the riot una eye go clear....u will pay through your nose for the items or come up north to buy ....they are waiting for u ...
Anything I pay for can come from anywhere within the surface of the earth.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by golddare: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5qAuE52Bo

I think the yorubas in any part of the north should as a matter of urgency start relocating back to the south. These guys are brutal and it will only take the mercy of God to avoid their retaliation.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by LastProphet: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
MuchAdo:

Be sincere, have you ever heard of Yorubas trying to bully their hosts outside the SW

Have you ever heard of Yorubas fomenting trouble outside the SW

We can't be slaves in our own land. Please reciprocate the respect I accord you in your own land when you are in my land.

Is that too much to ask

This is even the first time Yoruba's are attacking visitors which means those visitors have a case to answer
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2021
See watin fulani cause.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:
No matter the provocation no Hausa would take to attack a law abiding Yoruba or Igbo here in the North and I can tell you categorically no Yoruba is scared of being attacked at the moment. Same people calling Northerners Backward and illiterates yet same people practically teaching y'all what being sensible and being civil is all bout

Wakili still parades Oyo community with his killer men yet no Yeroba even their audio warlord Igboho despite always wearing parachute size dresses on camera can't do nothing bout him or defend themselves against criminal herders. but always get hard on when it comes to attacking armless people going bout their normal lives. Bunch of foolish Cowards.

How old are you?

Obviously, you are one of those children hiding behind a tecno phone

Ask your parent who is Reinhard Bonnke (in Kano), as them who is Gideon Akaluka in Kano, ask them what happened in 1998 to Yoruba people in Kano!

Let me know whatever they told you!!
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Osagyefo98:

There is nothing I will not hear in this country. How will you differentiate Igbos from Yorubas..Lol

Igbos and Yorubas resemble before this boy?

If you see a Yoruba, u don't need Jupiter to tell you likewise an Igbo man.

Igbos and Yorubas by any means do not share same facial look...not at all..

That means you have never experienced violence in the north

the average northerner do not have the time to segregate Igbo or yoruba or SS even Mb is not save as long as you no be hausa fulani you be target

I am calling on every Igbo man to move from the North right now

it's very very hard but necessity calls for it

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by MrWTF(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Really? It surprises you àbi? Guy man up cos the war you all called for is already knocking on your door. Whether you believe me or not, your cup of coffee. No igbo man lives in my àdúgbò.
Na poverty Dey make you reason like sheep abi?

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2021
MENELIIK:

I cant help you, but then you are right, if not for the Lugard that brought us together in the first place, and the mumukiwe that was against secession clause, nothing would have made Yorubas and Osus together in the first place

Thanks you know I am right that nothing of such resemblance is existing.

It is a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

That means you have never experienced violence in the north

the average northerner do not have the time to segregate Igbo or yoruba or SS even Mb is not save as long as you no be hausa fulani you be target

I am calling on every Igbo man to move from the North right now

it's very very hard but necessity calls for it

You are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by geedrone: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2021
MsAllison:
I really feel for these innocent Hausa that are being caught up in Fulani mess

it's time these Hausas try and separate themselves from Fulanis
I don't see any reason for them to bear the consequences of a blood sucking tribe Fulani
they're different tribe
there's nothing like hausa/Fulani
Hausa is hausa while Fulani is Fulani
But for 50 years, both groups have plundered the resources of Nigeria, created too many states and local government areas in the Hausa/Fulani Arewa region, used the excess number of states and local government areas to siphon federal revenues and development projects to Arewa.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by koning: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j5qAuE52Bo

Na Lagos go suffer am. Where do you think they are running to. Borno?. They will all end up in Lagos. At this rate Lagos will baloon to 30 million people soon. Yoruba's have nothing to jubilate about here.

2 Likes

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Alvin007: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

The hate of Yoruba is towards Fulani's but cuz Fulanis don't speak their language in public and have adopted to speaking Hausa y'all feel anything that resembles Fulani in language or look should be killed. it's so wrong to do

I've got lotta Yoruba friends here to but killing anything perceived to be Hausa is a wrong thing to do, very wrong. let's say an Hausa man(which I'm not sure) kills a Yoruba man apprehend him and either hand him over to the police or Amotekun. like isn't that what or how things are done in a Civil society??
As much as I don’t support the killings of our hausa brethren..I just feel these whole thing blew up due to ‘wrong timing’. The south west has been having series of unrest..due to the alleged involvement of the Fulani herdsmen in kidnapping and killing people in the south west...The case of Sunday Igboho..and the killings in Ogun state, have made the yorubas apprehensive that they are susceptible to attacks from ‘anyone’ from the North. So, the killing of a Yoruba man by a northerner perhaps spurred up the anger. I’m still not saying this is right..as I also do believe that the relevant authorities should’ve been allowed to deal with such...but, also...the ‘supposed’ relevant authorities have also made it obvious that some ‘upper class’ citizens are more special than the others. Hence, people resolved to jungle justice.
So, I’ll simply blame the government for being insensitive to these lingering issues, as well as ‘bad timing’.
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by Neddstark: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

A minor simple assault on a Hausa in Lagos, watch as hundreds of his brothers not caring if their own was wrong will descend to fight. No one has Monopoly of violence. The Yorubas are wonderful hosts. That is why you see Indians, Lebanese, Chinese that have been here for decades. But the moment you become a murderous liability, we will react.

1 Like

Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by nabiz(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

no body should believe this guy. Southern should not sleep with eyes closed
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by onlygiddi: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2021
tyup:

Tunder wey no get break fire ur brain .. THE HAUSA AND THE FULANI MAN DOES NOT BRING ANY DEVELOPMENT TO THE SOUTH, YOU ONLY TAKE UR POVERTY AND PEDOPHILE DEMONIC MUHAMMAD DOWN HERE .. U ARE NOT SHOUTING OR KILLING because UR MASTERS HAVE TOLD U GUYS IT WILL END NIGERIA
Re: Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2021
BIG MISTAKE. ETHNIC clash, vice versa ,oyo/yoruba in North should ready to march out and am sure its with brutalilty in hausa land, kaduna is a good example

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.