Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day (2186 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Yomi4reel: 4:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Do not trust anybody when it comes to sex because some men and ladies do not care about it.

Few men sleep around like he-goat and ladies have no shame .they can not control the sexual desire.

The incident occurred in Port Harcourt, Rivers State Capital. Bride fights chief bridesmaid after finding out that she’s been sleeping with her groom.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/bride-fights-chief-bridesmaid-after-finding-out-that-shes-been-sleeping-with-her-groom/

Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by DUNKA(m): 4:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Yomi4reel:
Do not trust anybody when it comes to sex because some men and ladies do not care about it.

Few men sleep around like he-goat and ladies have no shame .they can not control the sexual desire.

The incident occurred in Port Harcourt, Rivers State Capital. Bride fights chief bridesmaid after finding out that she’s been sleeping with her groom.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/bride-fights-chief-bridesmaid-after-finding-out-that-shes-been-sleeping-with-her-groom/
Did the marriage eventually take place?
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by PoliteActivist: 5:23am On Feb 15, 2021
DUNKA:
Did the marriage eventually take place?

I honestly couldn't tell you. My suspicion is that the marriage already took place. If you watch the video carefully you'd notice that the bride was jumping up and down and you'd also notice that she did not attack her husband instead she attaked the chief bridesm
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Originalsly: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmm..... sorry for the groom.... he has a wicked wife. It had to be she knew this all along.... but couldn't put the marriage in danger. She made the babe bridesmaid to have her close by ... dosen't have to go searching for her... as soon as wedding complete... instant attack. What can the husband do?.... divorce her? But .... nothing new. Sorry for the husband.... she can plan and launch an attack on him when he least expect.

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... sorry for the groom.... he has a wicked wife. It had to be she knew this all along.... but couldn't put the marriage in danger. She made the babe bridesmaid to have her close by ... dosen't have to go searching for her... as soon as wedding complete... instant attack. What can the husband do?.... divorce her? But .... nothing new. Sorry for the husband.... she can plan and launch an attack on him when he least expect.
The thing you smoke before typing this is very dangerous

4 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Duru9(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Shameless Adults
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by moscobabs(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2021
It is confirmed to be a movie scene organized by one big Church

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
This can happened everywhere but Portharcourt case is worse.

This is a state that they see sex immorality as a way of life especially among Ibomites.
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I honestly couldn't tell you. My suspicion is that the marriage already took place. If you watch the video carefully you'd notice that the bride was jumping up and down and you'd also notice that she did not attack her husband instead she attaked the chief bridesm

During the bachelor's eve the groom is entitled to have sex with whoever he chooses therefore I don't understand why the bride is vibrating?
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Yomi4reel: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
No,I disagree with you,watchn the video again before you conclude
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by paulolee(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
na wah oo
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Husband planned to do 2 honeymoon in one day. The pre-honeymoon and the post-honey moon with 2 different ladies.
The pre honey moon was quite successful. It's like the real honey moon has been postponed.
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by PoliteActivist: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

During the bachelor's eve the groom is entitled to have sex with whoever he chooses therefore I don't understand why the bride is vibrating?

Yeah, I see your point, I see your point. But suppose he chose her mother or his mother. Maybe the bride was a little ticked off because he picked her chief bridesmaid and best friend of all people. But I see your point.
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Twelfthman: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
this comment dey give headache

Originalsly:
Re: Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With Her Husband On Wedding Day by Yomi4reel: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

E Get One Guy For My Area, He Tell People That Anything I Bought He Most Buy It / Of What Use Is This App? (picture) / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.