Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR (37259 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:
of course, why won't you jump from the middle. You are the dullard for not even checking to see what caused all these vituperation but will be quick to condemn another person. Well, stay on your lane, let me stay on mine. It's not as if the highlighted is false

Say whatever you want. There is no excuse, regardless of provocation, for a 'female' to support or glorify rape against other women.

Your rants are not that of any decent person but the sort of thing a racist white woman may wish upon a black woman because, as far as she is concerned, black folks are animals human rules don't apply to.

You're supposed to be a woman, a mother or potential mother, a peacemaker and a nurturer in society not a torturer as men tend to be.

Women, wherever they are from, dont mock themselves with rape from men. Just learn and move on. Stop trying to justify your aberrant behaviour.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by netmillionaires(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can now understand what your problem is. Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba!!! Dem use yoruba swear for you? Na question I ask o. How did the Yorubas betray the South? When does Tinubu or APC become the South? It is just like saying South South betrayed the South just because Amaechi supported Buhari or Igbos betrayed the South just because Okorocha and Igbokwe supported Buhari. Imagine impeding your own progress just because you hate someone.

But to answer your question on how Buhari became president, I will ask you some questions of my own. What were the Yorubas doing after Yaradua's death? What were the yorubas doing in 2011 when they supported Jonathan's re-election to the extent he got 22.4 million votes? What changed in 2015? What was Wike and PDP doing when they sidelined the yoruba during PDP's chairmen tussle that produced Secondus? Did Wike not abused the whole yoruba tribe telling them they have no place in PDP yet expect them to vote PDP in 2019? Despite that, did many yorubas not vote for PDP in 2019? You can go to check the result.

What were the Igbos doing when the yorubas were voting Buhari? Were they not busy celebrating Nsala day in compliance with Kanu's command? Why are they not busy voting for Jonathan to increase his chance instead. Is that not indirectly working against Jonathan?

What was Amaechi and co doing, were they working against Buhari or are they also Yoruba? What was Jonathan doing when he employed Jega as INEC chairman... Is he also working for himself and the South? What was Jonathan doing when he was using Mba to oppress Amaechi. Imagine coming from Bayelsa state to use a mere commissioner of police to oppress a whole governor in rivers state because of your wife. That is just one of Jonathan's atrocity. You then expect the same man to support your presidency knowing full well that your being re-elect would spell his doom. What was the vote count in yoruba land again? Yoruba has always been the zone with the most divided vote.

I hate to drag the Igbos or South into this discuss but I just need to make some things clear because of people like you. You are one of the problems of the south. You will then come online to lament about the rising cost of living and increasing insecurity just like my South south friend who keep shouting that Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria yet run away to the USA just early this year.

Na hatred for yoruba go kill you last last to even think I am yoruba. Need I remind you, I am south south and I will never support Jonathan presidency. Never again. Do you even know the plan the Nothern cabal has for Jonathan himself?

You think you know so much. Your case is just like that of a woman who went to a Babalawo for a love potion to hook a rich client not knowing that the baba also has plan to make her his wife. You will one day follow someone to be slaughtered just because you want to hurt another person.

I had to quote your post so I could remind you of your statement when the time comes.

Jonathan39:
How did Buhari become president in 2015? South West betrayed the whole South because of their imaginary 2023 dream. Even fashola came out to say, support Buhari so that power will come to south West. It is pay back time, Una never see anything grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adadike(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Say whatever you want. There is no excuse, regardless of provocation, for a 'female' to support or glorify rape against other women.

Your rants are not that of any decent person but the sort of thing a racist white woman may wish upon a black woman because, as far as she is concerned, black folks are animals human rules don't apply to.

You're supposed to be a woman, a mother or potential mother, a peacemaker and a nurturer in society not a torturer as men tend to be.

Women, wherever they are from, dont mock themselves with rape from men. Just learn and move on. Stop trying to justify your aberrant behaviour.
go to hell
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Trash. Tell your drug Baron he will not smell Aso rock, I can vote for any other Yoruba but not the Opolo eye. I don't hate yorubas but will never vote for tinubu in any election, we know how to handle betrayers
netmillionaires:
I can now understand what your problem is. Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba!!! Dem use yoruba swear for you? Na question I ask o. Imagine impeding your own progress just because you hate someone.

But to answer your question on how Buhari became president, I will ask you some questions of my own. What were the Yorubas doing after Yaradua's death? What were the yorubas doing in 2011 when they supported Jonathan's re-election to the extent he got 22.4 million votes? What changed in 2015? What was Wike and PDP doing when they sidelined the yoruba during PDP's chairmen tussle that produced Secondus? Did Wike not abused the whole yoruba tribe telling them they have no place in PDP yet expect them to vote PDP in 2019? Despite that, did many yorubas not vote for PDP in 2019? You can go to check the result.

What were the Igbos doing when the yorubas were voting Buhari? Were they not busy celebrating Nsala day in compliance to Kanu's command? Why are they not busy voting for Jonathan to increase his chance instead. Is that not indirectly working against Jonathan?

What was Amaechi and co doing, were they working against Buhari or are they also Yoruba? What was Jonathan doing when he employed Jega as INEC chairman... Is he also working for himself and the South? What was the vote count in yoruba land again? Yoruba has always been the zone with the most divided vote.

I hate to drag the Igbos or South into this discuss but I just need to make some things clear because of people like you. You are one of the problems of the south. You will then come online to lament about the rising cost of living and increasing insecurity just like my South south friend who keep shouting that Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria yet run away to the USA just early this year.

Na hatred for yoruba go kill you last last to even think I am yoruba. Need I remind you, I am south south and I will never support Jonathan presidency. Never again. Do you even know the plan the Nothern cabal has for Jonathan himself?

You think you know so much. Your case is just like that of a woman who went to a Babalawo for a love potion to hook a rich client not knowing that the baba also has plan to make her his wife. You will one day follow someone to be slaughtered just because you want to hurt another person.

I had to quote your post so I could remind you of your statement when the time comes.

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stop dreaming, the time will never come
netmillionaires:
I can now understand what your problem is. I only quote your post so I would remind you of this statement when the times comes.

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Apart from Lagos and Ogun state, who is tinubu even in South West. I pity for you and Opolo eye grin grin he will not smell Aso rock in his lifetime
akin9ja78:

Funny you, you think the SS+SE are ready for any Fulani again. Bro wake up. Tinubu is next to preside it time to make Nigeria great.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by akin9ja78(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jonathan39:
Apart from Lagos and Ogun state, who is tinubu even in South West. I pity for you and Opolo eye grin grin he will not smell Aso rock in his lifetime

See eh mister ebele, in this administration Buhari is the vice chancellor, Tinubu is the chancellor. She u nor get sense ni?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by BastardWike: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Abeg take your IPOB message elsewhere. It is headache inducing and reeks of the typical desperation to overhype Kanu, Igbos, ESN and non-existent Igbo importance/strength no one sees.

Garbage analysis in my opinion. Face the fact that you Igbos, the "only tribe the North is afraid of", are not at all in the plans of the North for 2023 while they continuously have headaches and kittens over how to stop the likes of Tinubu, Osinbajo etal.

They are afraid of you yet they announce in 2021, two years ahead of the election, that PDP ticket has been zoned North while Umahi ran from the Party citing "injustice" against Igbos? Yes brother, the reality we are all witnessing show they are really shit scared of Igbos. Lol.

You're really funny. The person you quoted (pasol4real) gave you a very logical and intellectually sound rebuttal only for you to start playing to the gallery.

I haven't seen a more selfish, self centered, wicked, biased, and hypocritical lots like most of you from that part of Nigeria. You're busy running rampage all over the thread on why the North shouldn't be allowed to rule and how they're so Machiavellian and manipulative yet the same you is championing for power to return to SW shocked shocked

How does SW have more right to the presidency than the North you're condemning? Since the return of democracy in 1999, Obasanjo has ruled as president for 8 years, while Osinbajo would be rounding up another 8 years as vice, both men are Yoruba from SW! SS only ruled for 6 years as president and another 2 years as vice. However, the SE has neither ruled as president nor as vice president!!

If you're altruistic, logical and just as you're trying to decieve people, you would be clamoring for Presidency to be zoned to the SE. On the contrary, you're only bitter that the North is about to beat you in the same game of betrayal and self centeredness you like playing.

Your greed and futile attempts in clamoring for power to be given to Tinubu or any other Yoruba man at that will only help North to perpetuate themselves on a platter of gold. Do you think they're stupid? Or why would they support Tinubu or another Yoruba man to take more than their fair share (even more than them) when they as well hold it for keeps??
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by netmillionaires(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Are you saying you will die before the? Because God willing, I will still be breathing and in good health

Jonathan39:
Stop dreaming, the time will never come
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Gali1: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Nothing concern me. Madrid made my day yesterday. I won 2.7 million naira.
Congratulations sir, 3030284153 Polaris bank no amount is too small grin
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:
go to hell

Lol. Time of the month sweetie pie? Or your dude ain't 'tuning' the engine right? Don't suffer in silence. Holla cool
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by netmillionaires(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
You see what we are saying. To even think I am Tinubu's boy. Sincerely, all your rant shows you don't even know about Lagos politics. Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu!!! Of all I said. It is only Tinubu you could assimilate. Since I have been commenting, haven't you noticed that I didn't make it an APC or PDP fight nor an Igbo vs Yoruba fight? That's to tell you that things like that don't move me. I am only interested in good governance and I have come to realize that only a Southern president can give us that. Northerners have proved time without number that they are not good administrator and always put nepotism above national interest. If we can't have good governance then we should restructure or divide. There are just too many things you don't know about Nigerian politics and I don't think you really want to learn especially with this vendetta mindset.

Jonathan39:
Trash. Tell your drug Baron he will not smell Aso rock, I can vote for any other Yoruba but not the Opolo eye.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
netmillionaires:
You see what we are saying. To even think I am Tinubu's boy. Sincerely, all your rant shows you don't even know about Lagos politics. Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu!!! Of all I said. It is only Tinubu you could assimilate. Since I have been commenting, haven't you noticed that I didn't make it an APC or PDP fight nor an Igbo vs Yoruba fight? That's to tell you that things like that don't move me. I am only interested in good governance and I have come to realize that only a Southern president can give us that. Northerners have proved time without number that they are not good administrator and always put nepotism above national interest. If we can't have good governance then we should restructure or divide. There are just too many things you don't know about Nigerian politics and I don't think you really want to learn especially with this vendetta mindset.

God bless ojare. The part in bold should be in gold fonts lol. They will never learn because everything is about vendetta, hate and seeing the downfall of others to the extent their sense of reality and reasoning will always be compromised.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by myobjective: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

This is exactly what it is. #EndSARS nearly went 'dark' with "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" messages starting to trend against the North before the fake Lekki Tollgate "massacre" truncated that focus that may have become lit if things still went on normally.

Southerners were ready to 'go there' so everyone can remain online making noise. What I know is that Nigerians are really in pain. They are angry and frustrated. Especially in the South where more are beginning to think they should not be in this position but for the "born to rule" North.

The North, viewed to be currently controlling Nigeria's direction through the Presidency, should focus on ruling progressively and delivering the dividends of democracy.

That should be what progressive Northerners should be encouraging rather than making arrogant plans to perpetuate themselves or their stooge in power when it is obvious we are at a period many Southerners, aside the online haters and empty bragarts, are ready to resist them and agitate for a more just and equitable nation.

In life, if you do well by others what do you have to fear to the extent you are making grand, complicated and convoluted plans to repel their future actions?

If the North has truly led Nigeria well for all Nigerians to see and feel, and has nothing to fear, then what is behind their desperation to scheme some southerners out by force or by fire?

Why not make it free for all and "best man win" scenario for all interested players from the South?

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2020/10/22/do-the-endsars-protests-shooting-create-prospects-for-a-new-nigeria/

We may throw bants here and there. Call each other name and generally disagree on issues but the truth still remains that we can generally build a nation with Igbos or the middle belts than the core norths.

It will be very hard to cure the core-north the disdain they have for the rest of us. It will be very hard to put them up to speed to the requirement of nation-building. They are too hot-tempered, poorly educated, religiously indoctrinated and have dangerous feudalism that they ill bent on exporting to the rest of the country.

I was born among Hausa-Fulani, speak the language and also a Muslim but I can't really see us and them having a future together. With the Igbos you know they are competitive economically and educationally but with the Hausa-Fulani, you have a group that will want to get everything without really working for it.

In 2023, I will personally converse for votes for Tinubu or any other Yorubas and southerners for that matter. We'll play the game and play politics with the central tribes. We'll remind them of all the atrocities of the Fulani and Hausas in southern Kaduna, in Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Benue and southern Gombe.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stop dreaming, tinubu will Never smell Aso rock, if you want to die you are free
netmillionaires:
Are you saying you will die before the? Because God willing, I will still be breathing and in good health

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ode, and all the appointment is going to Northerners, tinubu kor Opolo ni
akin9ja78:

See eh mister ebele, in this administration Buhari is the vice chancellor, Tinubu is the chancellor. She u nor get sense ni?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Aladdin1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why not a combination like umahi and zulum or jonathan and zulum,or even tinubu and dogara?who curse nigeria?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Kaysix(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Nothing concern me. Madrid made my day yesterday. I won 2.7 million naira.

Bro show us love na
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by cetiyung: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Godswealth2021:
yes sir
can I have your WhatsApp number sir
Sorry I been busy..

Give me yours and I will message you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

$2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.