Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR (37252 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by GamalNasser: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021
nabiz:
So that gej will do 4 years and give elrufi opportunity to continue their useless agender

Thats the idea
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adadike(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
put a lid over that beak of yours..

How can u be seeing Tinubu in your dreams..? what kind of dementia are you suffering from?
brain damage is real! Who the hell is Tonubu that I shouldn't see him in my dream. Let me tell you, Tinibu is about to encounter the biggest dissapointment and shock of his life. Stay here and be trolling me up and down while iskilu wadkilu is having a filled day on top of your sisters
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by myobjective: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Spoken like a typical arrogant Northern elite. You lot think you are God yet your people are the most wretched in Nigeria and you are collectively only able to boast about your involvement in politics whereas, in every other aspect of life, you are at least 50 years behind the South.

If you think it is the right of you Northerners to determine who leads Nigeria then you will end up leading your own separate Arewa nation sooner than you think or are ready for.

This has always been their mode of operation. Don't mind his stupid narrative, they send herders to provoke the Yorubas and Southerners intentionally so that they can use it as an alibi to play out their game.

The Hausa-Fulani is unproductive and filled with so much hubris that he overrated himself and underate everyone else.

We'll not take any arrangement that perpetrated them in power beyond 2023. We'll rally round and force ourselves out of the union.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:
brain damage is real! Who the hell is Tonubu that I shouldn't see him in my dream. Let me tell you, Tinibu is about to encounter the biggest dissapointment and shock of his life. Stay here and be trolling me up and down while iskilu wadkilu is having a filled day on top of your sisters
read the rubbish you wrote and juxtapose with my reply to u. Na ur type dey make dem dey yab us to infinity and back.. how can u be seeing tinubu in ur dreams.. ? Are u that jobless?

Treat urself of that ibaa,and devote more of dat dream time to your family and kids if u have them

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adadike(f): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
read the rubbish you wrote and juxtapose with my reply to u. Na ur type dey make dem dey yab us to infinity and back.. how can u be seeing tinubu in ur dreams.. ? Are u that jobless?

Treat urself of that ibaa,and devote more of dat dream time to your family and kids if u have them
Go to hell! People are seeing Jesus Christ in their dream and all I got is a revelation of the frog man called Tinubu, yet his online idiots whose mother's are being raped daily by the Fulanis will not let me rest. They will not go and fight the people taking over their land, but they will fight me over an harmless dream. You are the jobless one trolling me over a dream. Am done replying you coz you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. In fact, you are zero and zero means nothing!
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by McLizbae: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2021
What the El!?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:
Go to hell! People are seeing Jesus Christ in their dream and all I got is a revelation of the frog man called Tinubu, yet his online idiots whose mother's are being raped daily by the Fulanis will not let me rest. They will not go and fight the people taking over their land, but they will fight me over an harmless dream. You are the jobless one trolling me over a dream. Am done replying you coz you are irrelevant in the scheme of things. In fact, you are zero and zero means nothing!
ibu iti

carry your dementia comot my face..
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nyanabo(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2021
If Johnathan picks the Apc tickets then he has betrayed the whole of South-South, and South West and South East. Because after completing his four year tenure the north would clamor for them to get the presidency thereby short of a changing us.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Crayfish09: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

It makes perfect sense. Everyone, even a Lizard on the street, can see the plans of the desperate and dishonourable North to hold on to power in 2023 or , at worst, hand it to a stooge Southerner they can control till they get the substantive Presidency back from said Southern Stooge.

What better Southern stooge for the North than tried and tested GEJ everyone appreciate is timid and will never rock the boat to the benefit of the South?

What better stooge than GEJ who can only use one term of 4 years, since he was President for one term already from 2011 to 2015, and would then hand over to a Northerner in 2027?

Let's keep watching. Every move in the APC so far show the North as unprincipled, unreasonable ungrateful and dishonorable. One thing must kill a man or , in this case, a nation.

It is the born to rule desperation of the North, or the insistence on handpicking who rules our Nation, that will kill Nigeria. Times are different . This is not 1996 and the North cannot keep getting away with regressing Nigeria through having their man or a stooge in Aso Rock. It is a tactics that is unsustainable as Nigerians get smarter, angrier, more sensitive of misrule and more impatient.

Nigerians will fight for their freedom in the end because much like the Fulani insecurity saga, the North daily shows the South that we must fight or die. Whether politically or physically, we must fight or die. Bookmark this post.

You have not started crying yet. It's like you don't know what it means to be a president. Most people would give their lives to be president for just a year, and you are here rambling.

The North will massively vote Jonathan or anyone not Igbo or Yoruba, after which the power will return to us. We'll teach you simpletons POLS101
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2021
How did Buhari become president in 2015? South West betrayed the whole South because of their imaginary 2023 dream. Even fashola came out to say, support Buhari so that power will come to south West. It is pay back time, Una never see anything grin grin
netmillionaires:
What's this one saying? What brought Tinubu and South West into the discussion!

We are talking about how Buhari and the North is trying to shortchange the south, this one is talking about Thnubu and SouthWest.

What happens to other vibrant APC members from the South East or South South. Why Jonathan. You go get sense last last when the bloodshed gets to your doorstep.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Jonathan39: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Stop spewing trash, the Opolo eye holding Lagos to ransom will not smell Abuja not to talk of Aso rock. The SS+SE will easily vote for A fulani man instead of the Drug Baron, he betrayed the South in 2015 for an imaginary dream. APC has cut him to size even before 2023
akin9ja78:

What you people don’t know is Tinubu is the brain box behind the little development in this administration. If we allow the man it will be modern Nigeria. If we nor allow tinubu preside na Nigeria loss i tell you
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
adadike:

Lol. You're really not very bright or you are just hateful beyond redemption. Perhaps a combination of both.

You're "female" and you treat the matter of rape of women with levity and even speak as if happy for is to be a reality.

God help some of you. From what you write it is obvious you are so underdeveloped personally that others must really wonder what your personal lives are like.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

You have not started crying yet. It's like you don't know what it means to be a president. Most people would give their lives to be president for just a year, and you are here rambling.

The North will massively vote Jonathan or anyone not Igbo or Yoruba, after which the power will return to us. We'll teach you simpletons POLS101

Lol. Obvious some of you don't do reality and prefer fantasy. Fact is that if the North respected level playing field and agreements then the SW would be President in 2023 because of their deliberate political efforts, foresight and commitment to winning Party ideals beyond rhetoric.

What I know is that 2023 would sort itself out. Cowards like you who wish to profit from the treacherous action of some, i.e the North, towards others, the SW, are often the ones most disappointed in the end because you don't speak in defence of what your own actions and strength should gain you and instead wait to benefit from the actions, strength and misdeed of others.

Power is not given. It is taken. If North are then giving it to you to frustrate individuals from an ethnic group they fear, and you think you are somehow deserving of that, then that GEJ Presidency I would love to see become a reality.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Babaken(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2021
If you talk this kind thing near baba T he will tell you this is expensive joke my son.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
pasol4real:

Your comment reeks of greed n utter selfishness.
You write ,about the north been unfair to Tinubu and the yorubas at large as if the two tribes are the only ones in Nigeria. You were so blind in your assertions that you forgot a certain tribe that the whole of the Nigerian state has been unfair to and unjustly treated .
This is in spite of the glaring facts that , that particular tribe is by far the most qualified to rule.
The southeast is perhaps the only region that has not tasted power at the top at least since 1970. Where then is the fairness and justice you want from the north when you are shamelessly scheming day n night against the the south east for the presidency, even when it’s very clear n obvious it is their turn?That you speak of your rights to the throne cos you helped the north get to power is pure evil. So in your warped n wicked brain the throne is now an exclusive of the yorubas and the northerners, cos you will continue to help each other against other Nigerians till the Nigeria ceases to exist....
I pity you yorubas cos you do not know or can even begin to imagine what the better south has in stall for you guys, as a result of your betrayals backstabbing and sheer disregard for fairness and equity.
You think a Union with the north can save you but am sure recent happenings must have proven to you guys, that you were only on a “wild goose chase”when you opted to betray the south n support the north, thinking same will be done for you when the time comes.
Funny how some of you Yorubas are beginning to chest-beat, cos there ‘s been no reprisal attacks in the north as a result of recent happenings in the sw between the two tribes,cos In your warped minds the north is afraid of yorubas and what their reprisal on them might result to, forgetting that just before the brouhaha in the sw the ESN in the east ,has been making the region unbearable for the northerners yet there were no reprisals whatsoever from the north.
For your info the only tribe the north is afraid and wary of are the igbos.They know a reprisal might lead to a chaotic Nigeria and consequently give the iPob exactly what they want” a chaotic Nigeria “.They listen to Nnamdi Kanu ‘s broadcasts and they know fully well, a Nigeria in chaos will definitely be in his favor, hence the deafening silence from that end.

Abeg take your IPOB message elsewhere. It is headache inducing and reeks of the typical desperation to overhype Kanu, Igbos, ESN and non-existent Igbo importance/strength no one sees.

Garbage analysis in my opinion. Face the fact that you Igbos, the "only tribe the North is afraid of", are not at all in the plans of the North for 2023 while they continuously have headaches and kittens over how to stop the likes of Tinubu, Osinbajo etal.

They are afraid of you yet they announce in 2021, two years ahead of the election, that PDP ticket has been zoned North while Umahi ran from the Party citing "injustice" against Igbos? Yes brother, the reality we are all witnessing show they are really shit scared of Igbos. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Playing victim as usual without a modicum of substance. Did I lie? Have you dealt with Iskilu Wakili for flogging your kinsmen and setting boundaries for them in their own land? Is it only on defenceless unarmed traders that Yoruba "warriors" have power on? I'm only stating facts regardless of how bitter it tastes to you.

I have and will never support Fulani terrorists or any terrorist for that matter or their violent expansionism. How does stating clear and obvious facts of what killer herdsmen are doing to your men and their wives translate to support for them? Make it make sense. What I will not stop doing however is calling out the murderous atrocities of cowardly Yoruba beasts upon innocent traders from the North.

Your OPC, NURTW urchins and other criminals are already armed and it is only a spineless coward that will hide under non issuance of decree before he acquires effective means to defend himself when need be. Ogbeni swerve with your ipobish empty chest beating & illogical epistles.

This your post just shows I am talking to an immature, reactionary and blinkered person.

The political demystification of the North, for the greater good of Nigeria, is long overdue.

Someone has to Bell the Cat, a very arrogantly undeserving Cat in this case, and I believe the Yorubas can and will so Nigeria changes for good and is rid of the retrogressive brigandage of you lot.

Let's continue to watch how things play out. Like I said before, "change is the only thing constant in life".
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
myobjective:

This has always been their mode of operation. Don't mind his stupid narrative, they send herders to provoke the Yorubas and Southerners intentionally so that they can use it as an alibi to play out their game.

The Hausa-Fulani is unproductive and filled with so much hubris that he overrated himself and underate everyone else.

We'll not take any arrangement that perpetrated them in power beyond 2023. We'll rally round and force ourselves out of the union.

This is exactly what it is. #EndSARS nearly went 'dark' with "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" messages starting to trend against the North before the fake Lekki Tollgate "massacre" truncated that focus that may have become lit if things still went on normally.

Southerners were ready to 'go there' so everyone can remain online making noise. What I know is that Nigerians are really in pain. They are angry and frustrated. Especially in the South where more are beginning to think they should not be in this position but for the "born to rule" North.

The North, viewed to be currently controlling Nigeria's direction through the Presidency, should focus on ruling progressively and delivering the dividends of democracy.

That should be what progressive Northerners should be encouraging rather than making arrogant plans to perpetuate themselves or their stooge in power when it is obvious we are at a period many Southerners, aside the online haters and empty bragarts, are ready to resist them and agitate for a more just and equitable nation.

In life, if you do well by others what do you have to fear to the extent you are making grand, complicated and convoluted plans to repel their future actions?

If the North has truly led Nigeria well for all Nigerians to see and feel, and has nothing to fear, then what is behind their desperation to scheme some southerners out by force or by fire?

Why not make it free for all and "best man win" scenario for all interested players from the South?

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/africaatlse/2020/10/22/do-the-endsars-protests-shooting-create-prospects-for-a-new-nigeria/

Decay in Nigerian security institutions
The #EndSars protests appear to be a representation of a more complex and systemic rot within Nigerian security institutions. Part of the catalysts for such level of institutional decay is the regular skewed recruitment processes where unqualified individuals are allowed to lead strategic positions because they come from a particular part of the country. For instance, in a recent lopsided secret recruitment exercise carried out by the Department of State Services, Nigeria’s secret police, 535 persons (85%) were recruited from the northern part of the country while only 93 persons (15%) came from the south. Even when the news broke, there were no efforts to correct such an anomaly, which goes against the federal character Principle enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution.

It does not appear that end of the #EndSars protests and the accompanying events are in sight. The wounds inflicted in the country by the losses both in human and material terms will take time to heal. The rumbustious bravery and resilience displayed by young Nigerians against forces of repression must be commended. It is a clear vote of no confidence on the current political class in the country. Whether they will be able to convert this energy to lead to political change, however, is still a matter of conjecture. At the end both supporters and critics of President Buhari are coming to the sad conclusion that the ageing leader lacks the courage and competence to provide the visionary leadership the country so badly needs. No one can say where all this will eventually lead.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Crayfish09: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Obvious some of you don't do reality and prefer fantasy. Fact is that if the North respected level playing field and agreements then the SW would be President in 2023 because of their deliberate political efforts, foresight and commitment to winning Party ideals beyond rhetoric.

What I know is that 2023 would sort itself out. Cowards like you who wish to profit from the treacherous action of some, i.e the North, towards others, the SW, are often the ones most disappointed in the end because you don't speak in defence of what your own actions and strength should gain you and instead wait to benefit from the actions, strength and misdeed of others.

Power is not given. It is taken. If North are then giving it to you to frustrate individuals from an ethnic group they fear, and you think you are somehow deserving of that, then that GEJ Presidency I would love to see become a reality.

What is this one even saying? I am a Hausa man and up until 2021, I have been clamoring for Yoruba presidency. You guys should have thought twice before supporting your atrocious acts against the northerners. You are free to fight killer herdsmen in your region (I initially even supported Sunday igboho) but seeing how majority of you supported and defended the recent massacre, I am having a rethink.

You can't just sack and burn down a whole market because of an incident involving ONE Hausa man. Some said he wasn't even a Nigerian, and yet you guys all cheered them (this pained me seriously. I have never supported herdsmen, or boko haram. I was vocal against the north after the 2012 electoral violence).

We will reply your treachery in kind come 2023. If APC mistakenly fields a Yoruba man, we'll port to PDP. Thank God most of us have recovered from Buhari's spell. We can now seem him as the real idiot he is.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Crayfish09: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

This your post just shows I am talking to an immature, reactionary and blinkered person.

The political demystification of the North, for the greater good of Nigeria, is long overdue.

Someone has to Bell the Cat, a very arrogantly undeserving Cat in this case, and I believe the Yorubas can and will so Nigeria changes for good and is rid of the retrogressive brigandage of you lot.

Let's continue to watch how things play out. Like I said before, "change is the only thing constant in life".

Yes, let's see how things will play out. The Yoruba backstabbers need to learn the true definition of politics (treachery, betrayal, greed, etc). You don't have any monopoly on any of those vices.

We are not idiots that will watch you burn down innocent people for he crime of one man and then go ahead to vote for your son. By Gods grace It's either a south southerner or another northerner come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Bahamas95(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2021
I pity foolish Nigerians who take these polithiefcians serious, they are only representing their selfish interests.

I have said it several times, all political parties in Nigeria are the same. Nigerians should wise up and look beyond parties, religion, ethnicity etc when voting.......That's the only way we can move forward in this fvcked up country.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

Yes, let's see how things will play out. The Yoruba backstabbers need to learn the true definition of politics (treachery, betrayal, greed, etc). You don't have any monopoly on any of those vices.

We are not idiots that will watch you burn down innocent people for he crime of one man and then go ahead to vote for your son. By Gods grace It's either a south southerner or another northerner come 2023.

Lol. Obvious you are a highly shameless and unprincipled character. You have the nerve to accuse Yorubas of all the things the world see the North specifically guilty of lately, more than all others, with their openly desperate and Machiavellian effort to scheme all independent-minded Southerners out of the 2023 race?

Is it not just wonderful, and a testimony to Northern born-to-rule desperation, that some of you are now trying to use this current Oyo conflict as a convenient and very cynical excuse to not support Yorubas as you should be obligated to do if honorable ?

Every honest and upright Nigerians, even if they hate Yorubas, can admit your effort to scheme out popular and independent-minded Yorubas from contesting in 2023 started ages ago with your treacherous meandering in the ruling Party in the attempt to dictatorially hijack the structure of the APC for your own agenda.

Let's see how it goes with your 'God project'. Goodluck to you and Goodluck to the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by akin9ja78(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Jonathan39:
Stop spewing trash, the Opolo eye holding Lagos to ransom will not smell Abuja not to talk of Aso rock. The SS+SE will easily vote for A fulani man instead of the Drug Baron, he betrayed the South in 2015 for an imaginary dream. APC has cut him to size even before 2023

Funny you, you think the SS+SE are ready for any Fulani again. Bro wake up. Tinubu is next to preside it time to make Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Crayfish09: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Obvious you are a highly shameless and unprincipled character. You have the nerve to accuse Yorubas of all the things the world see the North specifically guilty of lately, more than all others, with their openly desperate and Machiavellian effort to scheme all independent-minded Southerners out of the 2023 race?

Is it not just wonderful, and a testimony to Northern born-to-rule desperation, that some of you are now trying to use this current Oyo conflict as a convenient and very cynical excuse to not support Yorubas as you should be obligated to do if honorable ?

Every honest and upright Nigerians, even if they hate Yorubas, can admit your effort to scheme out popular and independent-minded Yorubas from contesting in 2023 started ages ago with your treacherous meandering in the ruling Party in the attempt to dictatorially hijack the structure of the APC for your own agenda.

Let's see how it goes with your 'God project'. Goodluck to you and Goodluck to the Yorubas.

You are the real shameless persons here. The whole country has been aware of your heinous character since the ages of Awolowo, so don't try to make ot look like our game. You don't reward treachery with fairness, you beat treachery with treachery. Check any of my previous posts to see how I was clamoring for your presidency but alas, you have shown us your true colors.

If you like, call us born to rule. For me, on a personal level, I no longer care who is the president. The north has been ruling with nothing to show for it and my source of income isn't heavily affected by the myopic policies oof the leaders but this is a case of reward and punishment. Let me ask you, who is a Yoruba person to talk about honor? Igbo robbers attack Yorubas in the Southwest from time to time. Igbo people dupe you guys in computer village; Igbo individuals fight with the indigens but I've never seen any of you going berserk on their settlements but this time, you became savages just because a northern individual was involved, and you dare to talk about honor? You should have thought about that before going online to cheer the hoodlums on and even use herdsmen (totally different set of individuals) to justify your atrocities.

Yes, we'll see how it goes.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adeolakemi: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

This is the plan of the North and this is why they are shunning and/or discrediting every single independent-minded Southerner they know will 'change it' for them when he is in Aso Rock. They did not like and have never gotten over what Osinbajo did when he stood in for PMB as acting President.

That stage was the wake up call for them about the danger of letting power get into the hands of any independent-minded Southerner. That, to me, was when they began planning seriously to truncate all gentleman's agreement and go for broke. They began hijacking the structure of the APC to politically kill off or emasculate strong Southerners like Oshiomhole, Akande, Tinubu etal.

They want GEJ they bullied and entirely frustrated in his his first Presidency sure in the knowledge they can do same again. Fayemi ,the weak and politically clueless traitor, will do too ad gar as the North is concerned.

All in all the plan of the North is not good as the region is a totally Machiavellian animal. They see the writing is on the wall and know their best effort is to hold on to or control central power as long as possible and till they begin to achieve socio-economic parity with the South. Never mind that they made their region what it is in the first place.

They now want to repair the damage they have caused themselves with the future of the rest of us and our beloved children That is their plan for sure. This is why, for example, from Bala Mohammed to El Rufai, they are speaking with one voice to defend Fulani menace rather tha apologise for it to the rest of us.
all these cries is because Yorubas have been sidelined nna I'm not moved as long as it's not Yoruba I'm ok ...you think you are smart
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
adeolakemi:
all these cries is because Yorubas have been sidelined nna I'm not moved as long as it's not Yoruba I'm ok ...you think you are smart

"Adeolakemi" how far? Shior. A pretender and ethnic mischief-maker like you will never be taken seriously by other with a username contradictory to the bad market you are selling and the people you are selling it against.

Come correct with a befitting IPOBian username.and we can talk because I dont waste time on confused cowards. Be yourself, whatever that is, and own your identity. You will get more respect that way.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adeolakemi: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
akin9ja78:

What you people don’t know is Tinubu is the brain box behind the little development in this administration. If we allow the man it will be modern Nigeria. If we nor allow tinubu preside na Nigeria loss i tell you
lol see Yoruba sense
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Crayfish09:

You are the real shameless persons here. The whole country has been aware of your heinous character since the ages of Awolowo, so don't try to make ot look like our game. You don't reward treachery with fairness, you beat treachery with treachery. Check any of my previous posts to see how I was clamoring for your presidency but alas, you have shown us your true colors.

If you like, call us born to rule. For me, on a personal level, I no longer care who is the president. The north has been ruling with nothing to show for it and my source of income isn't heavily affected by the myopic policies oof the leaders but this is a case of reward and punishment. Let me ask you, who is a Yoruba person to talk about honor? Igbo robbers attack Yorubas in the Southwest from time to time. Igbo people dupe you guys in computer village; Igbo individuals fight with the indigens but I've never seen any of you going berserk on their settlements but this time, you became savages just because a northern individual was involved, and you dare to talk about honor? You should have thought about that before going online to cheer the hoodlums on and even use herdsmen (totally different set of individuals) to justify your atrocities.

Yes, we'll see how it goes.

Ogbeni go and eat something. You may just be sugar deprived and unable to think or concentrate properly. Lol.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by orunto27: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
To be relevant again nationwide and internationally, Jonathan must cooperate well with Obasanjo, reconcile properly with Wike, Saraki, Makinde, Mimiko, Bode George, Makarfi, Bayelsa PDP and stay clear of Fulani Politicians. Also consult Afenifere and Ohanaeze, Pandef and middle Belt. These are all political BullDogs, Lions, Tigers, Buffaloes and Amotekuns. ElRufai is a Scorpion. Can't work with Jonathan without Obasanjo's intervention.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by netmillionaires(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can now understand what your problem is. I only quote your post so I would remind you of this statement when the times comes.

Jonathan39:
How did Buhari become president in 2015? South West betrayed the whole South because of their imaginary 2023 dream. Even fashola came out to say, support Buhari so that power will come to south West. It is pay back time, Una never see anything grin grin
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Greatkenny2: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Unpopular opinion: Dear southerners, what if we all support this, have some kind of agreement with Jonathan... when he wins we can teach these northern cabals a lesson and with the support of middle belt... restructure or rather divide
PS.. elrufai as Vp is as dangerous as buhari
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Crayfish09: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Ogbeni go and eat something. You may just be sugar deprived and unable to think or concentrate properly. Lol.

'K'
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by adadike(f): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You're really not very bright or you are just hateful beyond redemption. Perhaps a combination of both.

You're "female" and you treat the matter of rape of women with levity and even speak as if happy for is to be a reality.

God help some of you. From what you write it is obvious you are so underdeveloped personally that others must really wonder what your personal lives are like.
of course, why won't you jump from the middle. You are the dullard for not even checking to see what caused all these vituperation but will be quick to condemn another person. Well, stay on your lane, let me stay on mine. It's not as if the highlighted is false

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.