Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife (76082 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Zzor:
So you can finish person like this
Helloo... lil muffin cheesy grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Nktessy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
This churchill of a man only falls for actresses and with tattoo on their body. Hmmmm everybody with his own likes. Meanwhile another divorce loading....
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Boss13: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
espn:
Tonto may be a toxic person but she was right. He used an hashtag saying #twoyearsandstronger. Fear men...fear women.

What was she right about? She said she didn't want him. Abused him and called him a one second man. His alleged affair was not the reason for the divorce.

Like you said Tonto is toxic. I wonder why so much vitriol was thrown at the woman. The man has moved on and decided to marry. If Tonto was interested in her marriage, she would have acted more of a wife.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by olomson203(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Marriage wey no go still last.

What goes around comes back around!!!

All this Nollywood oloshos no dey rest.. the mumu Churchill be thinking he has found love.. anyway she got what she hustled for, hope the biyatch enyoys it while it last!!

This looks like Bobrisky's hand writing���
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by malcom1X: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

That's not sensible if they can't easily go outside that circle.

For the bolded; the head wey go chop knock, even if helmet is worn over it, the head owner go still remove am.

Do you know that you also have a circle of friends?
Social circle. You wake up you see them, your phone number is filled with them. It's hard to break from it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by malcom1X: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Boss13:

What was she right about? She said she didn't want him. Abused him and called him a one second man. His alleged affair was not the reason for the divorce.

Like you said Tonto is toxic. I wonder why so much vitriol was thrown at the woman. The man has moved on and decided to marry. If Tonto was interested in her marriage, she would have acted more of a wife.

The man has moved on and decided to marry the same woman that Tonto has been accusing him of cheating.... You sef think am.. you are wiser than this?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by kurlz(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2021
MightySparrow:

He has made three mistakes, may this be his last if he is not the mistake himself.

Hmm definitely something is wrong with him. I tell you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Tundex911: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2021
I pray wetin you cuz Tonto, another person won't do to you...

Weldone ma
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by tunde82seidat(f): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Pray you never meet a man like chrchhill.Tonto was really in love with the man n wanted to change for him but he mistreated her ,cheated on her n was forming 'Mr maturity,,'. It's really sad. Tonto was emotionally drained n she lost it back then .I'm so happy for the person she's becoming
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Boss13: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2021
malcom1X:

The man has moved on and decided to marry the same woman that Tonto has been accusing him of cheating.... You sef think am.. you are wiser than this?

Like I said the alleged affair was not the reason for the divorce. The man owes nobody including his ex-wife any explanation and I think you all have been completely unfair to him.

The alleged mistress now turned wife did not break Tonto's home. Please revert back to her first interview and subsequent interviews. Also, review Churchill's interviews as well as interviews and social media posts from Churchill family members.

Can we move on with our lives. A woman who wants to be married and stay married should know how to keep her home. Same applicable to a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.