Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife (76052 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by HopeVictor(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When d husband at home continues giving u stress and pushes you into d warmth comfort of another man, who do u blame. Tonto deserves peace
She was the one not giving him peace
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by paddyofboss(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Marriage wey no go still last.

What goes around comes back around!!!

All this Nollywood oloshos no dey rest.. the mumu Churchill be thinking he has found love.. anyway she got what she hustled for, hope the biyatch enyoys it while it last!!

Tonti spotted
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by HIPROFILE(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Use ur head. He called her "Ms Churchill" figuratively to express his love and appreciation of her. Don't play along with gullible and views seeking desperate media

Haba bro you cant be that blur visioned naaa

He wrote Mrs not Ms

Read naa bros read!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Taiwo20(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
OLORUN A WA PELU E, SORA FUN OBIRIN
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Simba00007(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dpharisee:
Believe Yoruba men at your own peril. Just like Fani Kayode they will be the first to lie against their wives when caught cheating, after a while you realise that the woman you vilified on their behalf was actually correct all the while
that's petty undecided,you don't have to generalise
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Oracleforce: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
What is the difference between Tonto and Rose....both of them are advanced runs girls.

I know this relationship will also end in tears....Churchill is a public dog....using his tiny prick to test differnt hoelosho at the same time....

Tueh.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by AnthonyAk(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lol he has a type. Can't blame him, I would also be up in Rosy's ass too. Shun naija girls >
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin ogbeni even if na Mrs madam sugar honey lollipop Churchill address her,he no dey date her because he get fiancee for lowkey sad
HIPROFILE:

Haba bro you cant be that blur visioned naaa

He wrote Mrs not Ms

Read naa bros read!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Things like this just don’t happen. She said he’s my brother, my uncle
bro from d forehead upward,but from d forehead to his jolojolo no bro or uncle ooo grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Lordapson23(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Use ur head. He called her "Mrs Churchill" figuratively to express his love and appreciation of her. Don't play along with gullible and views seeking desperate media

I agree with u cause she was clearly formal in her reply..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
sad Trust naija media peeps at ur own peril. The most important thing to them is their recognition and traffic
Lordapson23:

I agree with u cause she was clearly formal in her reply..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Carlylepneuma: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
karma is a patient dog bt it doesn't forgive... hope I made sense...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by apple30(f): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
GUY NO MAKE ME LAUGH ABEG grin grin
Yoighaman:

You mean you read it again and still saw "Ms" instead of "Mrs"?

Are you serious or just joking??

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by NobleAngell(f): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
BlueAir:
angry U go school at all? If an elder calls u "my wife" does it mean you're his wife? Or u don't know what he literally means!.
I would love to read your comment when a thread is opened about their wedding.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by NobleAngell(f): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Chirowman:
some people read but can't understand ,some needs special glass to see Mrs Churchill is there staring at everyone .
Eyes that cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by BlueAir: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021

u wish
NobleAngell:
I would love to read your comment when a thread is opened about their wedding.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Liposure: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
LOL las las the Yoruba Demon is still the winner, chop two Igbo girl punna grin
both of them are not igbo. Tonto is ikwerre rosy is nigerdeltan n biracial.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Kei144(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
This guy's choice of marriage partner is something else. It enables him to continue having opportunities to try new wife.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good thing they vindicated Tonto. The way he was acting like he was “mature” meanwhile he’s the provocateur.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Liposure: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
FashionCookie:
So Tonto Dike was right all along... Life sha.
I knew there was something fishy but i wasn't sure

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
That’s their way
WoundedLamb:

See them, sexists. They have moved on to the next woman to start cursing after the first has been vindicated while ignoring the real culprit. Is the man a baby?

Churchill is not an object. Stop objectifying men just because you want to heap the blame on women. When Tonto accused this man of cheating on her, you all called her all sorts of names. Now, assuming this is true, it's obvious Tonto was right, you've moved on to another woman to call names while closing your eyes to Churchill's "ill decisions" as if he's a kid. Learn to hold men accountable for their actions, dudes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Liposure: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Asadujames202:
Enjoy your life OLaks

Changing women like boxers

The sort of life I ask for

I swear married men are missing something Freedom to explore
like christopher colombus
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Liposure: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Neddstark:
If there's another marriage scandal, this fat cheek man deserves no sympathy.
his headache. Whats my bizness
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by FashionCookie(f): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liposure:
I knew there was something fishy but i wasn't sure

Na wa o...and people were castigating her all these while. She might be crazy but she's got her facts right. Tonto saw things no one else saw.
The truth can only stay hidden but for a while. Haba!
Brother ko, human being too wicked abeg. Tonto might be crazy but this girl own go worse.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Charly68: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Make mistake but make progress ,thank God for Churvhil ,finding your soulmate is a task that you must get right ..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by tosaino95(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pasan ta fi na iyale......
I won't say more than that.
Obe lori agabu wink
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by tosaino95(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pasan ta fi na iyale......
I won't say more than that.
Obe lori agabu wink

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=DonBenny77 post=99080649] grin
No wonder tonto dey humble these days,
Dem don play live nollywood for her head[/quote

Honestly, This is the funniest comment I've read here today.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Snazzynho(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
DonBenny77:
grin No wonder tonto dey humble these days, Dem don play live nollywood for her head
Lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by DONFASZY(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

See them, sexists. They have moved on to the next woman to start cursing after the first has been vindicated while ignoring the real culprit. Is the man a baby?

Churchill is not an object. Stop objectifying men just because you want to heap the blame on women. When Tonto accused this man of cheating on her, you all called her all sorts of names. Now, assuming this is true, it's obvious Tonto was right, you've moved on to another woman to call names while closing your eyes to Churchill's "ill decisions" as if he's a kid. Learn to hold men accountable for their actions, dudes!

Churchchill is a serial womanizer
Look for this page on tweet
I finish am too
Tonto
D 3 of dem ve issues
Re: Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has introduced his PA and actress Rosy Meurer who was at the center of his divorce as his wife, IgbereTV reports.

Tonto Dikeh had in 2017 alleged that Olakunle Churchill was sleeping with Rosy Meurer, buying her gifts and taking her on trips. She also revealed that she is one of the reasons for her marital crisis which eventually led to a divorce.

In a birthday message Olakunle penned down to Meurer today February 15, he described her as "Mrs Churchill". He also disclosed that she stood by him when the world was against him and also took missiles for him.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLS1lx3jv_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosy Meurer who reacted to the birthday message, affirmed that she has never doubted him. She wrote;

This is coming amid reports of Rosy Meurer being pregnant with her first child.

Rosy Meurer had in the past denied sleeping with Olakunle Churchill. She said that people asking her if she’s sleeping with Olakunle Churchill is irritating and it’s just like asking her if she’s sleeping with her brother.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90

Why was she denying it initially? Some women though. It's another lady's thing they always got eyes on.

I hope it lasts. Yoruba men are not known for keeping marriage. So you know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Who Is Bobrisky? – Biography, Net Worth, Before And After, House, Facts (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.