Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? (25016 Views)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Rhino5dm: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
To cap everything the igbo women are one of the best pros.t.tutes. I used to fvck them for 10 naira/round.

They use to entice us with the following words. . . Back then in secondary school.

"yaro zo ka ci sa'an maman ka, ga ruwa, ga gashi. gindi naira goma goma"

which can be translated as. . ."Boy come fvck your mama age mate,moisturize and hairy Womanliness, ten ten naira"
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Chubhie: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
Great thoughts from a man i have much respect for.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by EzeUche(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hey Rhino insult Igbo women again and see what happens. That is a warning. angry angry angry
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by jason123: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

To cap everything the igbo women are one of the best pros.t.tutes. I used to fvck them for 10 naira/round.

They use to entice us with the following words. . . Back then in secondary school.

which can be translated as. . ."Boy come fvck your mama age mate,moisturize and hairy Womanliness, ten ten naira"

When did you change shocked
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
I can't believe that comments from Fani-Kayode generated 8 pages, seriously SMH
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
I've been wondering about the same observations made by Fani-Kayode.

Anyway, I believe the trait is one of those encourage within the Igbo culture.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Rhino5dm: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
I have promise to reply truth with any lie you speak against the NORTH.

Its gonna be an eye for an eye. so, no need for empty threats, let the MORTAL COMBAT begins!

EzeUche:

Hey Rhino insult Igbo women again and see what happens. That is a warning. angry angry angry

Okay, Answer this, which tribe prost.tute the more?? Any where you are in nigerian you will find cheap Igbo Womanliness to fvck.

I have criss-cross the whole country, even in the sharia states the igbos creates hide out for their fellow women prosi.tute.

Take this as a compliment not insult, cos everything i said is nothing but the truth.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
Na wa oh, so na naija women all of una dey abuse?

Are you ppl mentally stable? For real, I'd say Nigerian men are the big time prost-itutes.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

boner s.u.c.king LovePeddler, uou are displaying your mothers qualities in pretense for the Igbo. Bloody sniking ediott, go and  get a life and buzz the shitt. Bitchyy faggat.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
abadaba:

boner s.u.c.king LovePeddler, uou are displaying your mothers qualities in pretense for the Igbo. Bloody sniking ediott, go and  get a life and buzz the shitt. Bitchyy faggat.

Gutter education. Are you displaying Igbo pride?
Your autobiography would make the Mental research world proud.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

zombified monkey, do not reply me lest you get your own dose this night. My foul tirade was meant for that iidiot called rhino.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by fstranger3(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
abadaba:

zombified monkey, do not reply me lest you get your own dose this night. My foul tirade was meant for that iidiot called rhino.

Did you not just post on the other thread with Andre-Uweh?

Are you this jobless?
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Are you this jobless?
Jobless freak, do not associate me with any one. I read rhino's post and was so unhappy with it. Am out to deal with him now. So clear from the road.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by ektbear: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Are you this jobless?
grin grin grin

I saw that too. Andre-Uweh logged out, abadaba logs in. Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde, I guess grin
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by EzeUche(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I have promise to reply truth with any lie you speak against the NORTH.

Its gonna be an eye for an eye. so, no need for empty threats, let the MORTAL COMBAT begins!

Okay, Answer this, which tribe prost.tute the more?? Any where you are in nigerian you will find cheap Igbo Womanliness to fvck.

I have criss-cross the whole country, even in the sharia states the igbos creates hide out for their fellow women prosi.tute.

Take this as a compliment not insult, cos everything i said is nothing but the truth.

I am getting tired of you, but I wont insult your ethnicity.

I am simply going to insult the skinny little boy who is hiding behind the internet. You think you are strong? You think you are bad? Well stop hiding behind the internet and let us know who you are.

Have fun sleeping with the Igbo outcast. Maybe that will build up your low self-esteem you ugly little man.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Dede1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You can never disapoint. You read Rino.5dm’s rubbish and you could only muster this gibberish; “Na wa oh, so na naija women all of una dey abuse? Are you ppl mentally stable? For real, I'd say Nigerian men are the big time prost-itutes.”

Yet you have the effrontery to repudiate abadaba’s response to rhino’s idiotic fantasy. If Rhin.5dm has issue with the thread, he or she could either address the thread originator or the author of the piece.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Dede1:

You can never disapoint. You read Rino.5dm’s rubbish and you could only muster this gibberish; “Na wa oh, so na naija women all of una dey abuse? Are you ppl mentally stable? For real, I'd say Nigerian men are the big time prost-itutes.”

Yet you have the effrontery to repudiate abadaba’s response to rhino’s idiotic fantasy. If Rhin.5dm has issue with post, he or she could either address the thread originator or the author of the piece.

I never aspired to please you.

Their posts were both rubbish. . . . as my previous posts suggested.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by AljUche: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Dede1:

Yet you have the effrontery to repudiate abadaba’s response to rhino’s idiotic fantasy. If Rhin.5dm has issue with the thread, he or she could either address the thread originator or the author of the piece.

EzeUche:

I am simply going to insult the skinny little boy who is hiding behind the internet. You think you are strong? You think you are bad? Well stop hiding behind the internet and let us know who you are.

Have fun sleeping with the Igbo outcast. Maybe that will build up your low self-esteem you ugly little man.

do not mind rhino, he is just pulling your legs wink

just forget him ok brother remember we are one

we all know the importance of igbos in nigeria even their strong women

Allah bless ndigbo
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by EzeUche(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
I will not tolerate any mockery of Igbo women. Rhino better hold his tongue or it will be. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
ekt_bear:

grin grin grin

I saw that too. Andre-Uweh logged out, abadaba logs in. Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde, I guess grin
No need suggesting am this or that, why not comment on that idiotic rhino's post over an ethnic group. Since when do we insult ethnic groups here instead of individuals?.
Anyway, from now on, it is total destruction of rhino the baboon anywhere I catch him. What a clown he is.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by ektbear: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
^-- It was wrong, I don't think he will do it again. Likely he spoke in anger.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by AljUche: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
abadaba:

No need suggesting am this or that, why not comment on that idiotic rhino's post over an ethnic group. Since when do we insult ethnic groups here instead of individuals?.
Anyway, from now on, it is total destruction of rhino the baboon anywhere I catch him. What a clown he is.

do not take it the wrong way

he is just pulling your leg
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Rhino5dm: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
Off you go. www.boyz.com

Go catch some fun!

abadaba:

Jobless freak, do not associate me with any one. I read rhino's post and was so unhappy with it. Am out to deal with him now. So clear from the road.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Off you go. www.boyz.com

Go catch some fun!

ASZ Monkey, no one is admiring your stupidity here. Hoe hag slut faced LovePeddler.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Rhino5dm: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
This is how we gonna do it.
Leave the[b] North[/b] out of your miserable lies. Then, you will be fine.

Or else. . . An eye for an eye+a tooth.

@ Bold.
Am well build, very muscular with about 5.8ft height. Calm and very raective, a black belt with 2 trophies in the military.

Don't ever wish of fighting me even in your dream.

EzeUche:

Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Rhino5dm: 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
abadaba:

ASZ Monkey, no one is admiring your stupidity here. Hoe hag slut faced LovePeddler.

This was your unreplied post of you in another thread. May be you can do that now. . .

Wrong fella! I had 3 bas.tard with Igbo women. one of them was Ngozi and she bears your second name, I guess she is your mother.

She really enjoys GANG BANGING. what a dirty miserable slu.t with over size Womanliness.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by abadaba(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

This was your unreplied post of you in another thread. May be you can do that now. . .

Wrong fella! I had 3 bas.tard with Igbo women. one of them was Ngozi and she bears your second name, I guess she is your mother.

She really enjoys GANG BANGING. what a dirty miserable slu.t with over size Womanliness.

Butt-munching azzhole, go and lick your mother's ccunt. Butt fukka.
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Obiagu1(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2011
So much envy,
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by eridah2007(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2011
embarassed :-x
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by Justcash(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2011
[b]Fani Kayode Was Right. Igbo women are leading women from other ethnic groups in terms of influence. If you think it is a lie, please post a list that suggests that women from other ethnic groups has achieved what Igbo women have achieved. I am not talking of being breadwinners or paying school fees for their kids. I am talking of global and national political influence and recognition. I'm talking of important positions and ability to step into the shoes of men. Which woman made a powerful politician like obasanjo to get scared and suspicious about her political ambition to the extent that he had to remove her through magu magu means? Which woman left bloody fake drugs importers on their knees despite death threats and assassination attempts? Abeg when una see true make una talk am!
If you cannot bring out a list, then stop hating. Better still, go and hug a wet transformer.
Imagine the cow of a dude called Namfav naming a jihard novelist as being influential. Worst of all is that he is a Hausa/fulani man whose wives are still locked up in harems and are meant to bear the consequences of the crimes of their men. Was it not in the north that a woman was almost stoned because a man made her pregnant. what happened to the man? Anuofia![/b]
Re: Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? by AljUche: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2011
Justcash:

[b]Fani Kayode Was Right. Igbo women are leading women from other ethnic groups in terms of influence. If you think it is a lie, please post a list that suggests that women from other ethnic groups has achieved what Igbo women have achieved. I am not talking of being breadwinners or paying school fees for their kids. I am talking of global and national political influence and recognition. I'm talking of important positions and ability to step into the shoes of men. Which woman made a powerful politician like obasanjo to get scared and suspicious about her political ambition to the extent that he had to remove her through magu magu means? Which woman left bloody fake drugs importers on their knees despite death threats and assassination attempts? Abeg when una see true make una talk am!
If you cannot bring out a list, then stop hating. Better still, go and hug a wet transformer.
Imagine the cow of a dude called Namfav naming a jihard novelist as being influential. Worst of all is that he is a Hausa/fulani man whose wives are still locked up in harems and are meant to bear the consequences of the crimes of their men. Was it not in the north that a woman was almost stoned because a man made her pregnant. what happened to the man? Anuofia![/b]

OK we have heard u

igbos are the best internationally

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Wike Commissions Roads In Akwa Ibom, Flags Off Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.