Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job (339 Views)

Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by gabazin080(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
I am a Carpenter and had a contract work in ajah, Lagos state, while I stay in sango, Ogun state. which means I only see my wife and kids on weekend only.
recently I was called by one of my engineers to come do a job in abule-egba, just #400 from my house, to and fro. the ajah company pays me #800 per square metre while the one close to me pays #600 per square metre.
now I am confused on what to do. with the one close to my house, I will be earning like #8,000 lesser than the ajah work weekly. I would have loved to combine the two since its contract work but the distance and the ajah company wants to always see me on site everyday.
the ajah work will finish in less than 2 months while the other one will last for a year
I want more money but also want to be close to my family.
Re: Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by Godada(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Get the higher paying money...use the money to get your own hustle later
Re: Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by gabazin080(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Godada:
Get the higher paying money...use the money to get your own hustle later
the higher pay work will last 2 months and the other one will last for a year
Re: Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by paulolee(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
get d low pay bcoz family is bea n if accidentally u breakdown during the high offer, the high paycheck won't look after you but ur family would..
Re: Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by Godfullsam(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Just because of money you want to stay far from your family.

This is why most women engage in pertanity fraud.
Re: Taking A Pay-cut To Be Close To Family Or Continue With The High Pay Job by InfernoNig: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Talk to you wife about it. She's in a better position to advice you.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Real. Niggaz. Baby Mama Is The Sure Deal... / Loyalty Is The Fattest Ass You Can Offer Him / Matt Hancock Set To Face Fresh Questions On If He Was "Sh**ging On Taxpayer Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.