Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself (277 Views)

The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / The Only Duty A Guy Owes His Girlfriend / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Men give o, but no let anybody put you inside unnecessary pressure especially when dem no consult your for your budget before spending.

This is funny sha.

Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
You have the money, and you want to borrow yourself (that is me) the money so you can spend it and later ask me to refund you the money that you spent yourself for yourself cheesy grin

Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by EmptyGarden(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
My broda na so we see am o.
Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
See other format below grin

Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by InfernoNig: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
He is a mumu man. Na him wahala.
Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why should I buy you a gift too on my birthday?
And you go collect grin

Or you promise me AUDIO birthday party, but na me still spend on my birthday embarassed

Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by LMS1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
There Is One Controversal Female Nairaland Member Who Will Demand More That Amount.
Her Moniker Starts With The Last Letter Of The Alphabet
#tag_and_run!grin
Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one has happened to me once. I just laugh when she laughed instead of returning the money wink, first to do no dey pain pass cheesy

Re: SA Man Owes His Wife R750 For A Bag She Bought Herself by needanswer: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who owes his girl money for transport to go to work where she is paid a salary? Sit down at home if you go stress me o grin

(1) (Reply)

close / Coachella Sex Hook Up Stories-2021 / Five Indicators That You May Need To Take A Break From The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.