Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! (709 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by theunnamed: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Hi, so basically I have been trying to reach this girl since Sunday and she's not been answering.

I know what you're thinking, but if she was with her phone she would have answered it, so I know that something is wrong.

Please help, what do I do
Re: Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by Ladylite: 3:01am On Feb 16, 2021
theunnamed:
Hi, so basically I have been trying to reach this girl since Sunday and she's not been answering.

I know what you're thinking, but if she was with her phone she would have answered it, so I know that something is wrong.

Please help, what do I do

Oga Your brain is not a community.

We don't know the girl... We don't know why you want to reach her, we don't even know if you know the girl.... Don't you have offline people on your life?

You didn't have to bring it online like you don't know valentine was Sunday.

Reading dummmbbbb unintelligent posts can actually wreaking the creative capacity of the brain.... And you just made such a post.

Grow up abeg. This is not the joke section

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by sherylbaky(f): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Try and reach someone close to her, or check her at home, if you know where she stays.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Report yourself to bandits
Re: Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by beehivedata(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Don't you know her house? Mr trying to reach this girl grin

Since u care that much, go her house na.
Re: Help!!! I Think She Might Be In Trouble! by InfernoNig: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Fist of all, who is she to you and what happened?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Fittest As Two Students Exchange Blows Over A Girl (video) / ... / Some Guys Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.