Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? (483 Views)

When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them / When You Walk Past A Woman And She Looks Elsewhere / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by mamagee3(f): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Why would people move out of your way as fast and as far away as possible when you are about to pass by?

Even older folks that are older than me do the same thing....why is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by InfernoNig: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Probably. You are big and occupies space.
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by yanabasee1(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Body Odor.....

1 Like

Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by newdawnlive: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2021
your village people might have change your head, and put grandpa head on ur neck, go for deliverance. IMO
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2021
mamagee3:
Why would people move out of your way as fast and as far away as possible when you are about to pass by?

Even older folks that are older than me do the same thing....why is that?

Maybe you have very pungent body odour
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by mamagee3(f): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Maybe you have very pungent body odour
Nah...I’m thinking it’s because they are intimidated.
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by Mandela27: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Mamagee 1 of nairaland old mama youngy
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2021
You most possibly move at a faster pace.
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by Nicenancy(f): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Because u walk like a cow grin
Re: When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
because you're very special to them.... they might even opt to do things for u by themselves without you telling them to do it..... u get enough coordination that's. why... my friends and area people gv me lots of respect... no bsay I too big but the way I carry myself .....you're gifted I think

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shooting Shot As Woman - E Dey Okay? / Is This Right Or Wrong?? / Best Webcam Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.